[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

Guest paranoidtrash

Man, I don't really want there to be a NANA anime. Like Parakiss it kind of ruined the perception I had of the characters in my head already. Plus the art was.. not so great.

I'm excited for the next volume next month!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

*new nana reader*

where can i find the manga? b/c strawberry vanllia only have some volumes... thanks in advance...

Guest Kanzaki

In this manga, I like Takumi the most :D:D:D:D, he is so cool. I really like him when he takes the responsibility.

But I have to admit that the way he acts, it's very cruel sometime. if he changes his way of acting a little bit, he would be perfect.

But Takumi is still my favorite character in Nana :D

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

does anyone know where to DL the absolute most lastest chapters of nana???

b/c whenever i go on strawberry.. uh.. strawberry something site .. it never updated.

thanks in advance!~ =]

Guest evercute

does anyone know where to DL the absolute most lastest chapters of nana???

b/c whenever i go on strawberry.. uh.. strawberry something site .. it never updated.

thanks in advance!~ =]

Are you talking about chapters scanlated in English? Or you mean just the original Japanese ones?

If you want the latest scanlated chapters, you'll have to get scanslations off mirc... go to the blackstones community on LJ and check there. They usually post updates there whenever a new chapter is released. If you want direct links though, you'll have to wait until 5 days after the release date (their rule) before they will upload it on rapidshare or savefile.

edit_

figured all of that out:

does anyone know where to find scanlations of the 7.8 special nana fanbook in english?

i looked in takoyakis on hte yahoo group and i couldnt find it. thank you !

edit_

figured all of that out:

does anyone know where to find scanlations of the 7.8 special nana fanbook in english?

i looked in takoyakis on hte yahoo group and i couldnt find it. thank you !

I have that in Chinese. It has some really interesting information. It shows you Yazawa's place =)

Guest milk tea!

Can any one post up a link for the manga english scanlations? >_< I tried strawberry village but the site is down right now.. I think o.o

Can any one post up a link for the manga english scanlations? >_< I tried strawberry village but the site is down right now.. I think o.o

There's a yahoo group that you could try out.

I love this manga. It's one of those rare mangas where it relates to real life.

does anyone know where i can get NANA movie subtitled in english? all i found was raw.. :/

me too!

i was wondering where you can find english soft subs for the bittorent version of rhe movie

Archived