[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

Guest kimheami

wait i read someone say that their was a time jump....

does anyone know when it is.....and also has anyone read the raws....if so can you post up some spoilers....i have so many questions...

i'm so tempted to order the newer volumes in korean

wahhh....i want to know what is going to happen to takumi and hachi...

i feel so bad for hachi....she seems to not be able to find the right guy

unlike nana who has a awesome guy who is so in love with her....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait i read someone say that their was a time jump....

does anyone know when it is.....and also has anyone read the raws....if so can you post up some spoilers....i have so many questions...

i'm so tempted to order the newer volumes in korean

wahhh....i want to know what is going to happen to takumi and hachi...

i feel so bad for hachi....she seems to not be able to find the right guy

unlike nana who has a awesome guy who is so in love with her....

Time jump about probably 4-5 years I think. But just for like 6 pages (I say that's foreshadowing or the ending) and then it goes back again.

My friend and I were talking about this on-line and we both have our own conclusions as to what happens =P

Guest evercute

me too!

i was wondering where you can find english soft subs for the bittorent version of rhe movie

No subs are out yet... I don't think anyone's subbing it. No idea if it'll come out on the DVD either :mellow:

edit_

figured all of that out:

does anyone know where to find scanlations of the 7.8 special nana fanbook in english?

i looked in takoyakis on hte yahoo group and i couldnt find it. thank you !

I don't think anyone's scanslated the fanbook yet o_o;; You can download raws from the Rocking Horse forum though (last time I checked, they had links there). ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a new reader I guess.

I started reading like a week ago, and I am up to Chapter 39 now. Just wondering though, how many chapters are translated into English? I can read Chinese, but I don't think I'd know all the names in Kanji. :lol:

Is there anywhere I can actually download the movie with English or Chinese subs? I've been looking everywhere!!! T____T

Guest spark1ing_diamondz

They played NANA the movie with English subtitles on my flight back from Taiwan... in first class =(. Too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I were talking about this on-line and we both have our own conclusions as to what happens =P

i was talking about this to my friend too

at first i thought nana would die..but i dont think she did...i think she has that diease where you completely lost your memories...cause hachi kept going back and forth about memories and stuff like..she starts her thought with "nana, do you remember?..." alot of the times and some other stuff similar to that..and in the some parts..nana's actions seemed awfully like the first state of that diease =T ..maybe im wrong..but..there's always a chance..and i found alot of other parts that showed nana will not die..

yay!! >.< i finally got my own nana manga collection in chinese...from hongkong..

about time...i want to get the 7.5 and the up coming vol.14

chapter 56 is out >.< yay!

Guest il.fait.nuit

^ALZHEIMERS?? She's kind of young for that.

Anyway, I don't know if Nana is dead, because some parts are narrated from her perspective.

at first i thought nana would die..but i dont think she did...i think she has that diease where you completely lost your memories...cause hachi kept going back and forth about memories and stuff like..she starts her thought with "nana, do you remember?..." alot of the times and some other stuff similar to that..and in the some parts..nana's actions seemed awfully like the first state of that diease =T ..maybe im wrong..but..there's always a chance..and i found alot of other parts that showed nana will not die..

yay!! >.< i finally got my own nana manga collection in chinese...from hongkong..

about time...i want to get the 7.5 and the up coming vol.14

chapter 56 is out >.< yay!

She can be talking to Nana in memory (as in she's still dead). And Nana could still narrate even though she is dead. That is IF she is............ :o

And Nana showed signs of loosing memory? I don't remember that. But it's been a long time since I read the manga.

Guest gegurihyol~

^ALZHEIMERS?? She's kind of young for that.

Anyway, I don't know if Nana is dead, because some parts are narrated from her perspective.

actually, it's rare but it can happen to young people too.

like that korean movie

and the idea of alzheimers is starting to make sense. hummm

Guest akirasberry

i dled vol 1-3 last year

and never got around to finishing them

but now im so addicted +_+

and bahh the anime drama and 2nd movie <333

ryuhei matsuda <3

Guest escapist

:blink:

You sound so right it's making me uncomfy..

Archived