Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NovaMania

[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest MUXU

i was the old starter of the nana thread...^__^..haha...

havent checked on nana for a while now..since i read the latest one out already...

want to see the movie..!!

Guest gegurihyol~

^ eh???!!!

u serious ... u read up the chapter 49? is it in korean ? ... if it is then i have no hope ... T_T;;

where did u read it from?

yeahh

volume 13 is supposed to be out in korean like a month ago but they postponed it till like next week bc of copywrite complications or something.

i normally dont like to read those translated ones but i couldnt wait another month for the offical vol13

UNOFFICAL VOLUME 13 KOREAN : CLUBBOX enjoyyy

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/colors/cb9c3

(you dont have to have membership)

^ if you want.. you can read up to chapter 53 from this site : http://dm.www.wangyou.com/html/class32/comic386.html

but its all in chinese ~ x)

thankss ill take a look at it.. pictures are enough :)

Guest thesassygirl2

i need vol. 7-9 in english TT_TTTTT

Guest HappiiBooger

where can i find volume 4 and on

i dont no how to use mirc or anything like dat, so direct download sites would be helpful! thanks alot

Guest 光 HIKARIyu

i love nana~ i've heard so much i finally go to read some from Shojo Beat. i started to DL it from the Strawberry Vanilla site... but how come 4-8 is not there?

Bah.

I know how to use mIRC but don't know any sites for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

=3 domo~

Guest yumi-chan

I have all the volumes that came out so far ^___^V I love this, it's a very touching story. Sucks though, it's coming out next year on dvd T_T I'll have to wait.

Guest 光 HIKARIyu

:( AAH~ someone please tell me where I can get the english translated volume 4-8?!

i just finished reading 1-3 and now i need 4!!

this is too good..... ack!

おねがい!!!!

Guest for3v3rlost

my friend let me borrow one and i love it!! i want to read more!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

:( AAH~ someone please tell me where I can get the english translated volume 4-8?!

i just finished reading 1-3 and now i need 4!!

this is too good..... ack!

おねがい!!!!

here you go ---

http://shoujoheaven.com/shoujo.php?site=Sugar_Oasis

but they didn`t finish volume 8 .. they only go up to v8 ch25 -- enjoy ^.^

~*~*~*~

mMmM .. i don`t think ren and reira with end up together .. it`s just .. i don`t know .. doesn`t seem possible. nana and ren are too possessive to let each other go, which is kind of cute but scary at the same time. i have a feeling that nobu and hachi might end up together and takumi and reira will end up together. shin and reira .. yeah .. they are just comforting each other b/c they are both lonely. the whole "death" situation .. i don`t even want to think about it .. but i hope it doesn`t happen.

Guest fawse

Thanks for the links! I've just read vol 1-3 and I really wanted to read more. ^^

Guest 光 HIKARIyu

kRaZiExLaDiE, thanks so much!!!

Guest Em3r4ld

NANA's THE BEST!! I finished reading 10 chapters so far..i'm kinda confused with the posts though..cuz i read it in chinese...not sure of the english names..gonna re-read it in english..

To anyone dat wants to read nana in chinese..they have 53 or 54 chapters out..

go to this site for online reading.

http://comic.kukudm.com

^ Best site for any manga in chinese ^

and..is there a NANA anime?? i thought it was only manga...@_@...and...where do u find the music???

tell me please!!

Guest Izam.

NANA's THE BEST!! I finished reading 10 chapters so far..i'm kinda confused with the posts though..cuz i read it in chinese...not sure of the english names..gonna re-read it in english..

To anyone dat wants to read nana in chinese..they have 53 or 54 chapters out..

go to this site for online reading.

http://comic.kukudm.com

^ Best site for any manga in chinese ^

and..is there a NANA anime?? i thought it was only manga...@_@...and...where do u find the music???

tell me please!!

There's no anime. There is a NANA movie which has a soundtrack. There's also a love for NANA cd which has 2 versions (same songs but has 2 different covers because of the 2 bands in the manga). That one is just songs some artist wrote and sang for the manga.

Guest Em3r4ld

There's no anime. There is a NANA movie which has a soundtrack. There's also a love for NANA cd which has 2 versions (same songs but has 2 different covers because of the 2 bands in the manga). That one is just songs some artist wrote and sang for the manga.

where do u find the songs? site please! ^^

Guest Aki

I just finished chapter 34.

I want to read more!

I don't like the Shin and Reira thing.

Nor the Takumi and Hachi thing.

Does anyone know when 35 is coming out? (in English)

Sadly my Chinese sucks. Otherwise I would be really far ahead. :(

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

need spoiler answers >.< [highlight]

WHO. IS. THAT. GiRL. WiTH. NOBU!!!?? *super angry* i was looking at the chinese scans .. and then "that F-ing girl" appeared and was all lovey-dovey w/ nobu. & then it looked like nobu said some things to hachi and then went w/ that richard simmons again! WTF! GR! i just want to kick her sorry As$! DON`T TOUCH NOBU unless you are hachi ! and what the heck is happening with ren & reira !? wtf! gr .. now i`m mad at nobu, takumi & ren. the only good guy now is yasu .. and i think shin. AAHH!!! this is so messed up.. i feel like crying! poor nana >o<

thank you !

Guest xxingy_XP

How many total volumes are there?

Blah... All this frenzy about Nana is making me really... jumpy about getting my hands on that movie. Haha. I hope yesasia subtitles it or something.