Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

we have an A+G-related update on AJ!!! :wub:

we're about to see new A+G pics again! :lol:

the IG user praised AJ for her very beautiful poses :blush:

also ...

3D3eyqy.jpg

3W4AsHo.jpg

~it seems like there were food packs provided for the staff/team on A+G set, i'm not completely sure if it's from AJ though :sweat_smile:

nevertheless, i'm very excited to see her again..

~king ent...more updates please ㅎㅎ

• Like 3

we have new IG posts from our girl!!!

although the photos were taken a year ago, she just posted these just now so...these are still new for us :D she's really a strange one :joy: 

but it's still good, as long as we know that she's alive...

and speaking of update...it seems like there is an AJ-sighting at the preview of the musical Jekyll and Hyde starring actor Cho Seung-woo (ermm*one of her ideal man). i'm not completely sure about this though because i do not fully understand the tweet since it is in hangul...anyone who can help here, please? :sweatingbullets:

anyway, here are the tweets...

based on what i understand from the tweet, the op clearly saw AJ inside a van...saw her from almost 3 meters away...

AJ fans' tweets said they are happy about the sighting, and they are wondering from whom she received the invitation there :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That person said he/she saw AJ from 3 meters away. It was not a preview of the musical but the musical show of Hyde and Jekyll. CSW is the main characters. The day before some of his celebrity friends also came to watch it.

AJ and CSW shot an ads together long time a go.

There's another tweet in the same night that said he/she saw AJ, the person didn't specifically said where but I think somewhere on the street because this person said it was when he/she's on a way home after work. The person said AJ is very pretty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, siena said:

That person said he/she saw AJ from 3 meters away. It was not a preview of the musical but the musical show of Hyde and Jekyll. CSW is the main characters. The day before some of his celebrity friends also came to watch it.

AJ and CSW shot an ads together long time a go.

There's another tweet in the same night that said he/she saw AJ, the person didn't specifically said where but I think somewhere on the street because this person said it was when he/she's on a way home after work. The person said AJ is very pretty.

thank you very much for your comment I missed you ... 

guys! a new A+G video today!!! :D

i tried to translate their convo..and again, this is not accurate but it's the best i can.

----------------

AJ & HHY: Hello. it's Han Hye Hyeon, it's Kim Ah Joong. nice to meet you~
HHY: People tell me that the model is soo pretty
AJ: People around me tell me that A+G clothes are so pretty
HHY: (good deal)
AJ: (Aigoo~)
*then they both laugh :D
Q: For KAJ, what is A+G?
AJ: To me, A+G is my sister's new baby that i get to wear first
HHY: (Right)
HHY: Didn't you worry a little about your clothes?
AJ: It's gone.
Q: For you (HHY), what is A+G?
HHY: (Pride?)
HHY: Because of my name on it, i want to tell you

~end~

--------------------

for those who know korean better, feel free to correct me if you see wrong translations :) thank you!

@nancy131 oh? we posted the same thing around the same time :joy:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

someone here .. I feel sad I thought we would see kaj on their anniversary but none of that happened ... even his agency did not upload any photo congratulating kaj ... what happened? ?? I feel worried .... last year Kaj surprised us .. I miss her so much:bawling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy April Fools Day!!! :D

it has been so quiet in here...

i hope this thread will continue to move forward even though we don't have much news about AJ these days  :smile:

btw, AJ's manager posted their kakaotalk conversation today. i find it funny that AJ said "죽을래" which means "do you wanna die" (in a joking way) i know that it is a common slang phrase in korea but i just didn't expect it to come from her :lol:

Translation: (this is just more or less a rough translation)

AJ: Gifts and messages arrived.
Manager: ah hahahaha eonni i was really tricked. It is the Han River. That's so funny
Manager: People are staring hahahah funny
Manager: rolling on the floor (maybe it means from laughing)
Manager: And because i'm quitting i will stop using Kakaotalk
Manager: (laughing sticker)
AJ: Wanna die haha
Manager: (running away sticker)
AJ: Why did you go to Han River?
Manager: To do jjondeugi(snack food) business soon
Manager: From April 5th

Manager: I came to see that the food truck was made
AJ: What business
AJ: ?
AJ: Wanna die
Manager: Jjondeugi food truck