Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hello, seems quite. How's everybody? I've just finish the 200 pounds beauty. Just thinking why Queen AJ make new song or album?  :heart:  seems its time to have one again and its too long ago when she sings the OST songs. :)

• Like 1

guys! finally, we are able to see AJ's nametag/badge! :wub:

it seems like it's the last day of shooting...

also, her manager, 지유님, posted a long yet touching message..although i do not understand hangul, i got a little gist of it through google translate :D 

• Like 3

Atlast! Promo tour up next. Probably the release date is march i think. So unnie AJ could get some rest as still cold weather in korea. How was AJ. Manager did not post any clear view of AJ is it forbidden to have photo on set? Night everyone...!

• Like 2

Someone knows when the movie will be released bad guys?? .. I can not wait to see it ... I hope it is soon since there are movies that take more than 1 year to be released .... please Kaj returns to the dramas this year

• Like 1

Hello everyone!. Hows everybody? AJ made a stop for a carwash... She has her freetime since the shooting is finish. Ms ashia has a sweet ride and it is a fast car. @nancy131 she has taste of rush and adrenaline. Aston martin :o but unnie needs extra care while driving. Can i chaffeur her. I can drive her. Anywhere she goes. :) :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/22/2018 at 12:43 AM, bumbleisbee said:

With what's going on now, all I can say is that we don't know the whole story yet. I can understand why a lot of fans are angry right now, i'm quite disappointed too. But i always bear in mind that even if we call ourselves the "biggest fan" of any actors/actresses, we shouldn't expect them to do everything we want them to do at any given time. We don't own them. We support them. They didn't force us to like them in the first place. It just so happened that we liked something about them or their works that we decided to support them and be a fan. We are the ones who chose to support them, invest our time and attention to them, and give our love to them. In return, actors/actresses show their appreciation in various ways (fanmeets, new projects, interviews, even the occasional fan serving, etc.) And it would be nice if we'll all just be contented and be happy with that, no matter how seldom those kind of stuff we get, in this case, from AJ. For me, it's her sincerity that counts.

I believe that there are more things we don't know behind her decision. We'll just have to wait...all good things to those who wait, as the saying goes. I am holding onto what she had written on the questionnaire that she will make us happy..it is possible that all this time she's been preparing something for us...who knows, maybe she has something up her sleeves and that we just have to wait for a little while, eh? so be it ^_^ AJ unnie, satisfy us in due time!!! :wink::D

At this point, I really still have hope. There are many good things that AJ has done that made me love her as an actress and as a person and this little hitch isn't enough for me to overlook those good stuff about her. :heart:

sorry for my rambling...for my lengthy post... it's just that i'm getting sad and worried from the hate that she's getting from dc gall :cry:

Hi, pardon me to quoting this post @bumbleisbee although its been a long time. Just want to catchup with this article. Could not follow and understand what happened? Thanks! :unsure: