Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomster

deidara is BORING.. explosives? that's so unoriginal to ME.

and i hate kabuto.. please kill him off kishimoto! lol.. well

atleast the next chapter SHOULD be interesting, if only the chapters

were a lot more longer. i'm interested in seeing what sasuke and karin

can do.

Guest madeinktown

you guys are hating too much on deidara.

out of the six akatsuki members they've faced off against, only 3 have survived: itachi, kisame and deidara. obviously, he's cooler than some others....but sasori was probably one of the cooler members....=( i miss him already!

Guest pikapika

you guys are hating too much on deidara.

out of the six akatsuki members they've faced off against, only 3 have survived: itachi, kisame and deidara. obviously, he's cooler than some others....but sasori was probably one of the cooler members....=( i miss him already!

sasori was cool until the little boy inside of him came out

then it got weird o.0

i loved how sasuke's love rivals had a moment without realizing

oh the drama that is to come

im hoping for a crazy cat fight

Guest shoko86

^ I would ROTFL if Tobi beats Sasuke... :lol: but of coruse it will never happen. But hey.. if Tobi is Obito then there is a chance.

Guest DanTat

I think Tobi will be very strong

It is unlikely that Kishi will bring up a seemling important and mystrerious character just to get him killed off easily. If we are able to finally see his attack style, i'm sure it will be very powerful

Guest dudeman

I would love to see Tobi in action for once...

Deidara is...alright. I like his personality more than I like his abilities, and it was probably because he was voted so popular in a character poll (placed even above Naruto for third place) that Kishimoto felt it proper to keep him alive and functioning. Not that I'm complaining...as I said, Deidara's cool.

Now this little Kabuto thing is so damn curious now...now I'm all ruffled just thinking about it.

Guest madeinktown

Hey we're not even aware of what Tobi can do. The possibility of Tobi being Obito shouldn't have any significant matter on his ability to fight.

true that. based off what kishimoto put in the gaiden, obito was barely a uchiha because it took forever for him to develop the most basic sharingans. not to mention we weren't shown any amazing jutsu obito had. he was just barely average as a ninja.

Guest losborrachos

hahaha the tobito theory is resurfacing again! anyways, i love deidara... he's all kinds of awesome... he's basically harder to defeat than the supposed immortals hidan and kakuzu (what now, 3 encounters? and he's still alive and kickin')... he and tobi have become the fabulous comic relief pair since naruto turned into sasuke's little richard simmons... and isn't he supposed to be the second strongest akatsuki if we go by rings (or the second most badass pimp, however you see it)... yea, a possible scenario is for juugo and suigetsu to show up and tag-team against deidei-tobi so sasuke can slip away and get freaky with ka--i mean look for itachi... anyways, who else is surprised that karin is a redhead? and you know what they say abt redheads...

and isn't he supposed to be the second strongest akatsuki if we go by rings (or the second most badass pimp, however you see it)...

How can you tell the rank of strength with the rings?

And yeah, without Deidara and Tobi, there would be no more comic relief. Akatsuki would just be a boring TYPICAL criminal syndicate.

Guest madeinktown

karin is a red head? i dont' remember seeing that...

i've seen people do blond and brunette for karin, but not red.

Guest Nightmare

^Yeah, she's a redhead...sorta pinkish too. There is a color page included in the latest chapter.

Guest shoko86

Hey we're not even aware of what Tobi can do. The possibility of Tobi being Obito shouldn't have any significant matter on his ability to fight.

Actually it does. It would mean he has the Sharingan. So it would be Sharingan vs Sharingan. It will matter.

Anywho, I Love tobi... he is so funnny. xD

Karin on the other hand... has ugly red hair... I am sorry but it is. Plus her shirt is purple. <___<;;

Guest teddyhugger

Karin on the other hand... has ugly red hair... I am sorry but it is. Plus her shirt is purple. <___<;;

I've always imagined her with black hair. Their clothing colour is creepy. . . I'll take black and white anyday o__o;

Guest madeinktown

^Yeah, she's a redhead...sorta pinkish too. There is a color page included in the latest chapter.

oh right...i remember now. i guess when i first saw it, i just passed it off as fanart type of thing.

i would still perfer something like this for karin

351_by_vheaf.jpg

Guest losborrachos

How can you tell the rank of strength with the rings?

there was a thread abt it on naruto forums and i can't remember the specifics (anyone else wants to weigh in on this)... apparently there's a certain order in which the rings go on the hands of that monster figure thing that eats the bijuus... AL's is first, followed immediately by dei... keep in mind this was purely a theory and has in no way been proven true...

Actually it does. It would mean he has the Sharingan. So it would be Sharingan vs Sharingan. It will matter.

yeah, but even if he's tobito, i hope he has something else up his sleeve other than the sharingan cos sharingan vs sharingan has been done before... and many times...

Guest madeinktown

^ the only instances of sharingan vs sharingan were...kakaishi vs itachi and sasuke vs itachi...maybe itachi vs uchiha clan, but you can't really say it's sharingan vs sharingan. itachi is on a completely different level compared to these other guys. kakashi can't really control his sharingan very well still and we don't know anything about sasuke yet.

Archived