Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kitsunee

somebody clear this up for me, i thought deidara lost his arm(s)?

they got sewed back on by kakuzu who is now dead

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

somebody clear this up for me, i thought deidara lost his arm(s)?

don't worry i thought the same thing too. tobi is quite funny.

Guest h2obubbli

hmm sasuke having to go cs2 so quick makes yu wonder how strong he is? unless he is planning on a quick kill...

Guest shoko86

omfg... This chapter was so worth the wait. :lol: I like it.

Sasuke had to go CS2 b/c he needed to fly. I understand, but is not impress that he has to go CS2 to beat Deidara. <___<;;

Guest madeinktown

Deidara is cool guys...kakashi had to go all out against him in order to just take off an arm AND had naruto go three tail to beat him down.

you guys don't give Deidara enough credit.

hmm sasuke having to go cs2 so quick makes yu wonder how strong he is? unless he is planning on a quick kill...

not to mention one of his wings got taken off... :rolleyes: but still a shinobi is with skill whether it's a powerful or weak one in the end the last shinobi standing is what matters... :ph34r:

Sasuke is wounded, time for Tobi to step in and kick the little Uchiha when he's down.

I hope no one interferes, cause whoever touches Tobi will DIE by my hands!!

Not realy....... but I'll rip some pages

Theres a chance that Kabuto could possibly interfere in the Sasuke/Akatsuki fight.

Kabuto will take a while to get full control over Oro's powers or being taken over by Orochimaru.

He might outlive the whole Akatsuki and at the very end kill Sasuke when he had his revenge on Itachi.... but thats wishfull thinking.

Guest pikapika

WOO, so we know Tobi's secret power!!

Digging holes!

niceee :w00t:

hahahaha that made me laugh

gosh we got a little tobi fanclub going on here ^.^

deidara annoys me...i thought he was a girl...he was almost as annoying as that one buddhist wannabe akatsuki member who got killed by shino...

i kinda want him to die....

._.

Archived