Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Guest shoko86

Karin should have been a back head... I dunno what Kishi was smoking when he colored her hair red. :/

yeah, but even if he's tobito, i hope he has something else up his sleeve other than the sharingan cos sharingan vs sharingan has been done before... and many times...

I don't think its been done "officialy" yet. I think Kishi is saveing the real Sharingan vs Sharingan up to Sasuke and Itachi. Perhaps Kakshi will find Sasuke and jump in the battle and fight Tobito?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest losborrachos

yeah, but itachi has fought sasuke (if you can call it a fight since sasuke pretty much got pwned)... also, kakashi has battled itachi more than once, and they're both ms users (although i can't remember if they used ms against each other probably not)... so i don't see how another sharingan vs sharingan battle can be even as exciting, assuming neither sasuke nor tobito possess the ms... so what i'm saying is if they battle each other (and here we're making another huge assumption that tobi IS obito), i hope it doesn't just focus on the sharingan but more on their other techniques/abilities... cs, chidori, whatever jutsu tobi has, etc...

Guest dudeman

I'm pretty sure there'll be more to a Sharingan vs. Sharingan battle than using the actual Sharingan, cuz that would be pretty boring and Kishimoto must know that. If anything, the Sharingan usage will most likely be second fiddle to other actions.

...Then again, the normal sharingan alone can see through practically everything (esp. the level of sharingan that all current sharingan users have, or better). Seeing hand to hand movement becomes less of an issue, and genjutsu is almost completely useless against it. Ninjutsu doesn't fare well against the sharingan either, so really...there's not much that can be done in a Sharingan vs. Sharingan battle other than using the Sharingan. Probably the main thing that will decide the battle would be the Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi probably understood this when he fought Kakashi the first time, that's why he decided to end the match quickly with Tsukuyomi.

Well the best way to combat Sharingan is to be super fast and have excellent Taijutsu. Remember what Lee said when he first fought Sasuke. He said even though you can read movements with the Sharingan, if your body doesn't have the speed to keep up with it, then its useless.

Guest losborrachos

tobito...is that the new nickname we gave incase obito is tobi?

yeah, it's a way to refer to tobi and obito all at once... so for every sentence featuring the word 'tobito' you know there's an underlying assumption that tobi is obito...

Well the best way to combat Sharingan is to be super fast and have excellent Taijutsu. Remember what Lee said when he first fought Sasuke. He said even though you can read movements with the Sharingan, if your body doesn't have the speed to keep up with it, then its useless.

oooh, yea that'll be a twist what if tobito is like uber at taijutsu, like he can open all 8 gates or w/e... and then we know sasuke's taijutsu has to have improved after all these years and all those cs...

Guest madeinktown

yeah, it's a way to refer to tobi and obito all at once... so for every sentence featuring the word 'tobito' you know there's an underlying assumption that tobi is obito...

and if tobi doesn't turn out to be obito? doesn't that defeat it's purpose?

Guest shoko86

yeah, but itachi has fought sasuke (if you can call it a fight since sasuke pretty much got pwned)... also, kakashi has battled itachi more than once, and they're both ms users (although i can't remember if they used ms against each other probably not)... so i don't see how another sharingan vs sharingan battle can be even as exciting, assuming neither sasuke nor tobito possess the ms... so what i'm saying is if they battle each other (and here we're making another huge assumption that tobi IS obito), i hope it doesn't just focus on the sharingan but more on their other techniques/abilities... cs, chidori, whatever jutsu tobi has, etc...

WEll, Im always excited for Sharingan vs Sharingan fights. Kishi always makes it interesting. I do hope we get to see more of Tobi's fighting style though. I hope he ca do some wicked stuff. Funny people are always the stronmgest. xD

i don't know what you guys thought, but I was very disturbed by Kabuto's new face :)

:lol: He does lok a little coocoo in the head. xD

Yes.. that would mean everyone who thinks Tobi=Obito is wrong and the people who didn't think so, would celebrate(sp).

Guest madeinktown

^ celebrate good times, come on!

okay, i'm done.

two more days til the new chapter is out! can't wait.

Guest losborrachos

no, it doesn't really, because the purpose of the term is to refer to the possibility of tobi being obito and all the possible resulting situations... how does tobi not being obito defeat that purpose?

and take note, that for all my tobito predictions i'm not an actual proponent of the theory... i used to think it was highly possible but with kishi currently rushing like crazy to end the series i doubt he'll make it even more complicated and besides, tobito will make the whole gaiden less poignant... but if it turns out to be true, i'll rejoice all the same, cos good-turns-evil + hidden identities = win

Guest shoko86

It makes me sad that kishi is rushing things... TToTT

anywho... If Tobi = Obito.... It would make the Kakashi Gaident less poignant.. but it will make the current arc more poignant... :lol: OMG.. poor kakashi... <__<;;

Guest dudeman

While taijutsu is indeed an advantage over the sharingan, keep in mind that anyone with a really advanced Sharingan (that's pretty much everyone who has it right now) and really fast speed (which are those same people) can bypass that obstacle, in other words taijutsu becomes a lot less of a problem. And really, if two advanced Sharingan users (which is, again, everyone who has it right now) are facing off each other, it won't matter whose taijutsu is faster...cuz they're both going to see it. The other factor that would determine who would last in taijutsu in the end would therefore be who has the more stamina...and really, the normal Sharingan alone takes a number of chakra away from the user, so using the 8 gates or any number of gates greater than 2 gates is absolute suicide, especially in front of an opponent who uses the Sharingan.

Guest dudeman

^ It's not that hard to figure out...he already attained the third dot before the two year skip, which gave him quite a surge in strength, and I would definitely be surprised if he hasn't worked on improving the sharingan throughout the two years (that would actually be kinda stupid). All of this, of course, does not officially confirm his Sharingan strength, and I've only presented evidence, but the one thing we can definitely confirm based on what was given in the story is that he probably hasn't gotten the Mangekyou Sharingan yet, and given his pledged unwillingness to get such a thing before the two year skip, it's most likely he doesn't have it yet. But even so, even if he didn't have the Mangekyou Sharingan, even his normal one should presumably be a force to be reckoned with.

Guest pikapika

ah question that just came up for me

so the 4th hokage died by sacrificing his life, through the same ritual that the fourth hokage did to try kill orichimaru, to seal the nine tails into naruto

but didnt the grandmother from the sands say that she sealed in like three monsters (including gaara)? and then she just hopped around the next day?

doesnt that mean that the 3rd didnt have to die and that kishimoto sacrificed the best looking naruto character for pretty much nothing?

or am i missing something here?

Guest losborrachos

^so as not to confuse everyone, yondaime sealed the kyuubi inside naruto while sandaime tried to kill oro, and yes, using the same jutsu... now with chiyo, she sealed shukaku inside gaara while his mother is still pregnant with him (he wasn't born yet) and thus taking gaara's mother as a sacrifice instead of chiyo herself (whom i guess was wind-country's prized ninja back then)... besides, shukaku is a lot, a lot less powerful than kyuubi...

btw, the fight has begun! hahaha that was close for deidei but then again that c2 looks fabulous, obviously sasuke's gonna get his hands full before and if he finishes dei like you guys predicted, and i wouldn't be surprised if tobi comes out of this alive and well i mean look at him all nonchalant and full of humor in a battle against sasuke... whoever's behind that mask must be pretty near god-level :ph34r: and lol can we plz talk abt how naruto never learns? damn naruto, just do something, anything to make me like your character...

and god i hate sasuke fanboys

Guest dudeman

I'm starting to like Tobi more and more now. He has this certain charm that makes you glad that he's alive, and also amazed at the same time because he just seems...powerful.

Archived