Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Guest pikapika

and i was thinking, the cat elder's granddaughter w/e is kinda cute... maybe sasuke doesn't have to settle for karin when it comes to deciding who he should mate with to succeed the clan...

dont say that! u make sasuke sound like some animal T.T but yeah that chick was a lot cuter than most of the characters

but WHAT THE FREAK IS UP WITH THE CAT LADY? where the heck did they come from? that was so flippin random...i dunno how i feel about kishimoto anymore...i kinda feel like hes straying from all thats good about naruto

but i must say kiba is looking FIIIINNNNNNEEEE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest losborrachos

dont say that! u make sasuke sound like some animal T.T but yeah that chick was a lot cuter than most of the characters

but surely that's crossed his mind, what with his goal in life to bring the uchiha glory back...

i don't know why i still love naruto but i do... dammit

Guest shoko86

omg... Karin got treated. lol I want to read next weeks chapter so bad.... I have never been in so much suspence since Fushigi yuugi came out. lol

I was thinking about theorys one time.... and...

Akatsuki Leader = Yondaime

Tobi = Obito

Unknown Blue hair person = Rin

Which is of course untrue, I don't support the theory AL = 4th nor Unknown Blue Hair = Rin, but I do support Tobi = Obito.

Anywho... If this was true, poor Kakashi. I would have a mental break down if I found out all my team mates are still alive.. @___@

who is rin again?

Guest pikapika

omg... Karin got treated. lol I want to read next weeks chapter so bad.... I have never been in so much suspence since Fushigi yuugi came out. lol

hahaha as much as i dont like some of the stuff kishimoto does im always hoping hes going to pull something aweseom

and the special color picture from narutofan~sasuke looks normal and cute despite this clothes

just the way he should be

Guest losborrachos

aaarrgh the suspense! omg i srsly did not expect kabuto to show up at this time! so, karin-sakura duel could've happened uhh i wish it would then karin could kick sakura's richard simmons... also, sasuke vs. deidei+tobi... are jyuugo and suigetsu coming to help so it'll be a tag-team battle, hopefully? where's itachi-kisame? also, whhaaatttttt kabuto always creeps the hell out of me and now he's even creepier! how did it happen? why? how?

pants. wet. seriously.

Guest madeinktown

god i wanna see sasuke and deidra's fight! this should be really good...VERY GOOD...true that, best chapter in a long while. kishimoto has put us through some pretty bad chapters....but the good is back.

kabuto...my lord, what has he done...

Guest HealthyAction

Finally the manga is getting interesting again. I cant wait to see what that Tobi guy is capable of. I hope the next chp isn't going to be useless bantering b/w the characters that will stall the upcoming battle. I hope Saskue finally put an end to Deidara that guy is getting annoying to me now.

Guest madeinktown

why you guys hating on deidara? i think he's one of the cooler akatsuki members so far. he's much more...animated.

Guest shoko86

Diedara is L A M E ..... he should have died a long time ago. I hope sasuke pwn his richard simmons soon. <___<;;

Archived