Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha that made me laugh

gosh we got a little tobi fanclub going on here ^.^

deidara annoys me...i thought he was a girl...he was almost as annoying as that one buddhist wannabe akatsuki member who got killed by shino...

i kinda want him to die....

._.

Shino hasn't fought anyone from Akatsuki yet. It was Shikamaru who defeated Hidan.

Guest pikapika

Shino hasn't fought anyone from Akatsuki yet. It was Shikamaru who defeated Hidan.

shoot i always get their names mixed up...i meant shikamaru...>.<

Guest HealthyAction

I got a feeling Tobi is going to step in and save Deidra before Saskue can do anything. If that happens maybe we can see what Tobi is capable of.

Guest Nightmare

Deidara looks weird without that Akatsuki cloak...

Oh, those Uchiha's eyes are soo sexy! You know, it'll be cool at some point in the story, someone pokes the eyes out of a doujutsu user. Iunno, just a thought... God, I envy Itachi's eyelashes...

God, what a way to degrade Deidara while further boosting Uchiha ego. I can see why Deidara made fun of Sasori when he died. That flashback seems to foreshadowing Deidara's death which would be rather disappointing. Actually now, I'd like to see at least one of the Uchiha brothers dead. I'm sick of them.

Guest shoko86

^ NoOOo!! Uchiha lives!! xD

I am sad that Dei is going to die... but I love the uchiha's and I've become an Uchitard... <___<;;

Anywho, Kishi made the sharingan seem so holy in this chapture. *o*

Guest madeinktown

i wouldn't be suprised if itachi was kinda forced to join as well. if you think about it, if akatsuki leader forced itachi to join the same way deidara was forced to join, then how strong is akatsuki leader really?

uchihas are too overrated. haku FTW!

Guest losborrachos

^as long as you're not one of those gb hyuugatards... anyways, yea the flashback says it all, bye deidei, you've been an amusing character when all the other comic reliefs have turned into will-of-fire blabbering idiots. not to mention "art is a bang" is the best catchphrase there is (it's certainly better than "you lack... hatred" or "this is my ninja way!"). but damn kishi, i know he loves his uchiha boys, but having dei whine desperately like a child in front of sasuke's *godly powers* is downright criminal. are we supposed to just forget all the feats he's done and powers he's exhibited in the past?

i've grown to dislike sasuke. a lot.

Guest Nightmare

Yeah, the whole Deidara whining over those eyes was really annoying. It would had been cooler if he had joined in different circumstances. But I guess, Kishi like evolving the story around Uchihas...while Naruto looks like a side dish.

But I digged Itachi's phrase. It was cool how he made his little brother pissed in his pants with it.

Guest shoko86

Hey I like Itachi's and Naruto phrase better than Dei. ^^;;

as long as you're not one of those gb hyuugatards

:lol: Golden Byakugan... seriously... wtf.. hahaha

I have turned into an Uchitard in part two. <___<;; Sorry, I couldn't go against the holy power of the Uchiha.

Guest pikapika

Also, I have no clue what Golden Byakugan is.

me too....o.o

and yay for uchihas...you know if they werent there naruto wouldnt have half the girl fans it has now...

Guest dudeman

I'll be sad to see Deidara go...I mean, for all we know the match could end as a draw (cuz Sasuke is apparently too important to lose at this early stage), but everyone knows the typical character death pattern: show the flashbacks about the character that really matter, then show the character performing his greatest action. In this case, Deidara has already shown the flashbacks, and he's in the process of performing his greatest action, so yeah, he's pretty much gone...but I'll still be sad, because he was actually one of the more popular Akatsuki characters (he actually placed above Naruto in the previous poll at 3rd place...geez) and his techniques, however simplistic in nature, certainly did their jobs, and his catchphrase was definitely awesome to hear, "Art is...a BANG!" especially when he said it during his suicide bomber move. The only thing that disappointed me about Deidara was his enmity for Itachi. I mean, the way he approached it was so similar to Orochimaru's approach (if you can't kill the older, settle for the younger, problem solved!). Yeah, it provided a new angle for Deidara, but it felt more like Kishimoto put that angle in the story just to pit Deidara and Sasuke against each other. Nevertheless, he was still a great character, and yes, I understand that I've been referring to him in the past tense, but yeah, he's pretty much gone.

So that's my eulogy for him. On another note, Tobi, do something!

Guest DanTat

^hmm, he may not die just yet

there were many flashbacks with Rock Lee and many other characters (during the Sauske rescue arc) and none of them died

but iono o_o

v wha if both Sauske and Deidara died together, wouldnt that be considered the draw?

Archived