Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

Guest dudeman

Not to mention those lines are really what distinguishes him from Sasuke anyway...without those lines, he'd just be Sasuke in an Akatsuki robe with long greyish black hair and nail polish.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xkoreanfoxyx

Yeah... true. Are those lines scars or what? They seem to be like healed wounds... really deep wounds. Anyway, it looks kinda wierd that he doesn't have those anymore. They're like his signature looks thing, like Naruto with his "whiskers", Sakura with her pink hair/"large" forehead, and Sasuke with his chicken butt hair :sweatingbullets:

Guest Nightmare

^They're definitely not wounds, because he inherited that trait from his father. Must be some extra layer of skin...

not to mention purple nail polish. :sweatingbullets:

The nail polish is hot.

Guest losborrachos

The lines also make Itachi look sleep-deprived.

that's what they always seem like to me... eye bags... ew (but no, you're still hot, itachi)

Guest Nightmare

^Yeah, I thought that too, but then you got Gaara with some real bad eye bags...

Now, I'm startin to think those babies looks like permanent stress marks....

stressmarksih5.jpg

"Being an Uchiha is stressful!"

Guest madeinktown

maybe they're like power lines to his sharingans...

"oh no, my power is weakening! must generate eye powers! power lines, activate!"

or something like that.

Guest pikapika

that's what they always seem like to me... eye bags... ew (but no, you're still hot, itachi)

doesnt iruka have lines too on his face?

i think even with the lines itachi looks better than sasuke~im not quite sure what it is exactly tho

but of course kakashi owns all even with half his face covered up

Guest losborrachos

doesnt iruka have lines too on his face?

i think even with the lines itachi looks better than sasuke~im not quite sure what it is exactly tho

but of course kakashi owns all even with half his face covered up

uhm yea that... is not exactly fair since it's been suggested that kakashi with his mask off is hott... though seriously, the first few chapters when i started reading naruto i kept thinking, "ok wtf why am i swooning over this fictional manga character when i can't even see half of his face??"

Guest Nightmare

blindi666gc1.jpgvs. sexylipsttttqg0.jpg

Legal Age ----------------------------------------- Not Legal

--------------------------------------------- WINNER: ITACHI

Mangekyou ------------------------------------ Cursed Seal

-------------------------------------------------- WINNER: TIE

Ponytail ------------------------------------------- Goku's do

-------------------------------------------- WINNER: SASUKE

Cool Shades -------------------------------- Purple Lipstick

--------------------------------------------- WINNER: ITACHI

REAL WINNER: KAKASHI

4353546ms8.jpg

Hmm... I wonder... Even though Sasuke took over, Orochimaru technically did the Soul Transfer Jutsu. It seems to be evident that it was completed when Sasuke revealed the snakes from his sleeves. I wonder if Sasuke's body will deteriorate as a result of the Jutsu.

Guest madeinktown

^ i asked that question a while ago. i don't think anyone had an answer for me.

^ if sasuke takes over orochimaru, then does that mean he's gonna have to transfer bodies every three years as well? hmmm, thats a thinker because of he does, then he'll lose his sharingans and then he'll be MORE useless.

i have a question. why is it that even though naruto is wind elemental, we never see him use any wind jutsu. is it because he's useless ...or just because he's too dumb to learn any?

Guest dudeman

It's because he's been too busy mastering the combination of his wind element with the rasengan. You gotta give Naruto more credit than that.

Apparently the rasengan is the highest form of chakra shape manipulation...combine that with the strongest fighting element, and you got yourself a wind-based jutsu that deserves higher priority to learn over any other wind jutsu. Not to mention that it is a real pain to learn...Naruto hasn't even mastered the jutsu fully yet even at this stage in the manga, and that amount of time it took him to master only half of the jutsu is pretty generous, considering the REAL amount of time it would take for anyone else to master it (Twenty years!). So it's more like Naruto really hasn't had the time to learn anything else, rather than being incapable of learning anything else.

Also, considering the crazy powers that Sasuke demonstrated ever since he appeared again in the manga, I would THINK that mastering the Rasen-jutsu takes the highest priority, cuz Naruto's definitely gonna need something BIG to fight Sasuke now...

Guest madeinktown

but now since he's not allowed to use that jutsu any longer, doesn't it seem fair that he should create his own original jutsu using a wind element?

Guest dudeman

Naruto was told not to use the jutsu JUST recently. It was like right after (maybe not immediately after, but shortly after) Kakashi told him about the jutsu, they hear news about Sasuke's victory over Orochimaru, and now they're preoccupied with how best to get Itachi...it's as I said before, Naruto simply hasn't had the perfect time to do anything new with his wind powers...I swear, the minute he hears something about Sasuke, he'll be too focused to really care about anything else.

In short, Naruto's just been too preoccupied. It's all shown that way in the manga.

Guest xkoreanfoxyx

Yeah. True. Naruto is too preoccupied with Sasuke for his own good! (Itachi too!) Naruto should work on his wind element techniques more though. If he doesn't, when he and Sasuke face off, then he will seriously get his behind kicked!! NO!!! :tears:

Guest Nightmare

^That's why Naruto is boring. He's simply a toy of the Uchiha.

I kinda don't want to sit through another chapter of Naruto learning any new moves, too.

Hmm... I wonder... Even though Sasuke took over, Orochimaru technically did the Soul Transfer Jutsu. It seems to be evident that it was completed when Sasuke revealed the snakes from his sleeves. I wonder if Sasuke's body will deteriorate as a result of the Jutsu.

We won't really know...but that might be the twist to bring back SasuNaru.

Guest pikapika

^That's why Naruto is boring. He's simply a toy of the Uchiha.

I kinda don't want to sit through another chapter of Naruto learning any new moves, too.

We won't really know...but that might be the twist to bring back SasuNaru.

oh gosh~when naruto learns a new move even tho he supposedly "learns it fast" it takes FOOOORRREEEEEVVVVEEERR

i dont like sasumaru...in my head its just too pedophilic (which isnt even a real word)

and i think kakashi is considered hot mostly because of his attitude and charisma...he is just way too cool

Guest Nightmare

i dont like sasumaru...in my head its just too pedophilic (which isnt even a real word)

LOL. What I meant by it is that it'll might bring back Sasuke and Naruto together again.... as in friendship/brothers not as lustful lovers.

Archived