Naruto Manga Thread

K-PopChink

^ I don't see why they will not let sasuke come back to Konoha.. he didn't kill anyone... yet. Nor did he did anything bad.. he just went to Orochimaru.. its not that bad.

Well as far as I know, a Ninja abandoning his/her village is considered treason and are supposed to be killed to keep the village's secrets safe.

On another note, they've shown Konoha's reaction to Orochimaru's demise. Now I wonder how Akatsuki will react to hearing that news. Especially Itachi.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

Well as far as I know, a Ninja abandoning his/her village is considered treason and are supposed to be killed to keep the village's secrets safe.

On another note, they've shown Konoha's reaction to Orochimaru's demise. Now I wonder how Akatsuki will react to hearing that news. Especially Itachi.

ah i wanna see itachi's reaction

and like everyone said the story is dragging...this is even worse than those horribly dragged on major battles...

Guest h2obubbli

c'mon it's been acouple of chapters yet we see nothing of karin and even worse now shes becoming another sasuke fan-girl, hope she has something up her sleeve.

Juugo seems like a interesting character.

ooooohhhh

here enjoy the death of someone, sounds very dramatic.....

*Naruto 4th movie*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVgbmc5zPCQ

Guest losborrachos

super snake sleeves in action! they look better than anko's i have to say... i've never been a fan of sasuke and i hope if he and itachi meet (as the title of the next chapter indicates) that itachi will defeat him... tho i can't wait to see what sasuke can do in actual battle...

Guest dudeman

Whoa...Sasuke's reaction was freakin sick, in fact it's been such a long time since I've seen murderous intent displayed like that in Naruto.

Guest pikapika

sasuke isnt as cute anymore T.T he looks too much like orichimaru now T.T

and what did that chick do sasuke???? sounds kinky

Guest losborrachos

^i know, everyone's screaming "ZOMG RAPE!"... anyways, am i the only one going crazy excited to see itachi again?

and btw naruto has upped his stupidity i believe... yes i know he loves sasuke like he loves ramen, but is it worth going to find a guy who, to quote someone from the naruto forums, "is out to steal his pokemon"? you fail uzumaki...

Guest shoko86

Omg.. so its finally happening.. oooooooOooOooo!! can't wait to see the uchihas fight it out! =D

Instead.. i am more interested in what karin did to sasuke.. sounds kinky... lol

oh and lol.. their group name is Snake... :lol:

Guest Nightmare

Kishimoto decided to play another chasing after Uchihas games, again. The story is trailing off and away from Naruto and into Sasuke. Makes me wonder, how the Akatsuki leader's role will play out.... since all the sudden Uchiha Itachi is viewed as the ultimate bad guy now.

Itachi looks too pretty with his long eyelashes. :mellow:

Guest dudeman

"Snake", huh...I guess it does sound kinda cool in Japanese...("Hebi").

But only one fictional character out there can make the English "Snake" sound cool...Solid Snake.

Guest shoko86

"Snake", huh...I guess it does sound kinda cool in Japanese...("Hebi").

But only one fictional character out there can make the English "Snake" sound cool...Solid Snake.

yeah I was thinking the same thing.... :P Solid Snake pwns!~

Guest madeinktown

Omg.. so its finally happening.. oooooooOooOooo!! can't wait to see the uchihas fight it out! =D

Instead.. i am more interested in what karin did to sasuke.. sounds kinky... lol

oh and lol.. their group name is Snake... :lol:

at least we know orochimaru never got sasuke...in more ways that one...ke ke ke

Guest shoko86

Hey guys, I have some question regards Sasukes outfit. I am not really familiar with the dressing of Kimonos, and stuff like that, but I would like to know what is that extra layer Sasuke has on his waist? Not the rope but the thing that the rope supports. Is it a fold down shirt that looks like his white one? Eh... if someone could help me on this, that would be great. Thank you! =D

Guest Max_4_lyfe

^i know, everyone's screaming "ZOMG RAPE!"... anyways, am i the only one going crazy excited to see itachi again?

and btw naruto has upped his stupidity i believe... yes i know he loves sasuke like he loves ramen, but is it worth going to find a guy who, to quote someone from the naruto forums, "is out to steal his pokemon"? you fail uzumaki...

your not the only one XD

I can't wait to see him again!!!! ^_^

Guest Velocitii

maybe when they run into each other it'll be sasuke vs naruto, sakura vs karin, and umm....thats all i got

Guest akinoyui

hi,i hope you all dont mind me butting in...

i love reading naruto manga though for the past 2-3 months my interest has been going downhill..maybe because of the wait..and the story was getting boring ( I tink tht's just me)

but recently when Sasuke came into the picture again, i started to get really excited..(I love Sasuke, i tend to like the baddies in a story)

I don't really see him as a bad guy..I pity him, because of his brother Itachi..

Now that Orochimaru is dead, they are all going after Akatsuki esp Itachi.. is should get interesting...though I must add I cant really stand Karin..for some reason..haha..but the parts involving her is really funny!

I can't wait to see some action!! Especially Naruto,Sasuke and Itachi..oh..and the rest of the Akatsuki and Hebi group..

Am i talking too much?... Anyways, I bet Sasuke can beat Itachi! LOL.. I am craving for some really kick @ss actions scene..

Guest madeinktown

well, it's not really said that orochimaru is dead. he's just out of commission at the moment. don't forget that orochimaru was once a member of akatsuki as well and that his hand with the ring hasn't been explained about yet. so i doubt that's the last we'll hear about orochimaru.

and sasuke...yeah, i never really saw him as evil as well. more like...a user and abuser.

i'm not too interested in sasuke and him gathering his team. i want to see more naruto and him improving the shurriken resengan even more. but seriously, why a shurriken of all things? it looks fugly like hell. i perfer the classic resengan.

Archived