Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Hello dear @Lawyerh, my friend!!! :wub:

Oh yes, finally his fan meeting pics!!! Thanks a lot for posting them dear!!! There's nothing much to search about his fan meeting on the net!! He looks nice, isn't he..?! :) 

And you totally know my taste, dear!!! men with beard are the sexiest!!! :D I really love the 3 KJH pics you've posted! And here is my pic for you!!! WOW! What a feast for eyes... :D :love: :lol:

Spoiler

c8a3e6e669b6b7a96e2562fc27c19ce5.jpg  

And dear, let me do some nice edits on your KJH oppa! :wub: You've done so many for my one so I should definitely do it for your oppa as well!! I will be back!!!!!!

Have a nice day you all! :heart:

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My God, dear @Lawyerh chingu!! These pics are everything! :wub: He is really a feast for eyes!!!!! I wonder how you find all these amazing pics of him, ahhhhh..???!! :)

9ll1Jbf.jpg&key=eae53de033a71f94d645dc07

And yeah, I also wonder why there's nothing on his fan meeting! I even tried his korean name but no luck! :mellow: So if you find something, please tag me also, OKKKKK??? :) See you later, dear!!!

5 hours ago, jinkzzmec said:

@phoenix24  Kang jinhwan does look skinnier in the recent pictures ... he normally looks muscular eap. The biceps area... maybe he is trying to lose weight on purpose for the new drama? 

Yea, I remember he likes bodybuilding too.  His office role makes sense not to be bulk up, but description of new role I'm not so sure about it. Maybe he's following the trend.  I notice a few actors lost weight and kept it like that so I wonder....

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am really worried now :tears: he isn't taking good care of himself :bawling:

Well I wouldn't put it he's so skinny to the point of looking sickly  As long as he does it in healthy way it's all good.  I mean he was skinny in fgtd so not too drastic yet I don't think.

55726125_1734295126670181_21431597970489

55646596_1734295093336851_78395186104175

Such a busy guy.  According to vietnamese translation he pretty much was filming the next day for the series.  Can't wait to see it in June.  Also, update in translation also said surprise about seeing muscles from shoulder and arms so they say it looks like he already started preparing for drama.  I can't tell from pic, but maybe fans there can see it better from being up close and personal.

@gm4queen@Lawyerh, @nohamahamoud2002

If by Taeyeon from Hong Gil Dong OST

just realized that it has been 11 years and 2 months since Hong Gil Dong first aired... also the length of time that I first became a KJH fan ... it seems like it was yesterday though...

1 hour ago, jinkzzmec said:

If by Taeyeon from Hong Gil Dong OST

just realized that it has been 11 years and 2 months since Hong Gil Dong first aired... also the length of time that I first became a KJH fan ... it seems like it was yesterday though...

That is a long time, but it's a good thing.  It shows what kind of actor he is to gain such loyal fans.  I wasn't attracted to Hong Gil Dong right away when I first saw clip, but glad I gave it a chance.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:56 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes I agree, he was skinny in FGTD, but he looks even more skinny in the photos.

I think the black shirt with straight stripe long sleeve does makes him looks too skinny but others pics that I saw from instagram  looks great. Maybe he did it for coming up drama as athlete image . 

Thanks for wonderful update @phoenix24:wub: He look so great in pink shirt. So looking forward his new drama now. :wub:

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

I think the black shirt with straight stripe long sleeve does makes him looks too skinny but others pics that I saw from instagram  looks great. Maybe he did it for coming up drama as athlete image . 

Thanks for wonderful update @phoenix24:wub: He look so great in pink shirt. So looking forward his new drama now. :wub:

55726273_1735822809850746_57098134168985

56500815_1735822816517412_5442771810930156410967_1735822833184077_11838086158871

Spoiler

56189839_1735822836517410_32843783361129

Spoiler

55875031_1735822826517411_34768676119946

yea want to see more of pink shirt but will have to make do with these for now.

while watching Hong Gil Dong, I am looking forward to Joseon Survival. But honestly @phoenix24 @jinkzzmec Hong Gil Dong is so marvelous, I love it sooooooooo much. It is my number one favourite alongside Feel Good to Die. It is so good chingu. It is mix of different genres. In episode one, I was mainly drawn to the comedy. The music itself reflected so much comedy. I liked the sunglasses of Hong Gil Dong which are totally unsuited for the Joseon era :D it was so comic, I mean at that very old times, there were no sunglasses :D

Then I was drawn to the romance, I liked Yi Nok story. After that the prince's story was interesting, and the sword. The king's madness is very interesting too. He is a mad tyrant. KJH's acting here is so good. His expressions are priceless. I really respect him here very much. He is so talented. I am 100 % dedicated fan to KJH but I have to say Jang Keun-Suk is so good in acting. His expressions are so good. I like his hairstyle too. Park Sang Ok (the thief) and his girlfriend Cha Hyun-Jung are really wonderful. I really like the whole cast.

Thank you so much @jinkzzmec for creating the KJH soompi thread back in year 2006. you did a wonderful job.

soon we will reach 1000 pages, esp. with the new drama. I am so happy

Archived