Shim Mina, The Bellydancing Queen

Guest UNee4Life

Guest Chakra'ca

I LOVED HER IN THAT SONG!

theres a Chinese and English remake too and I htink the KOREAN was the best! I even like it more than the actual TARKAN song. It sounds so much more UP BEAT and her voice is SEXY GOOD IN IT!

That was my favorite song from her. I like her version a lot better than the original. It was weird hearing it sung from a guy for some reason, even though it is his song first, hers is still better.

I'm soo excited I ordered her first album from ebay a while ago and it should be arriving any day now!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

That was my favorite song from her. I like her version a lot better than the original. It was weird hearing it sung from a guy for some reason, even though it is his song first, hers is still better.

I'm soo excited I ordered her first album from ebay a while ago and it should be arriving any day now!

HHHAAH yeah that's where I got mine too! but mine is the Chinese version cd so the cover was all in chinese lol. But her lyrics are all in ENGLISH, how wierd? lol, so oyu can sing along just in english and not in korean. They had pretty good english in the booklet too..wow she is AMAZING! hahaha her pictures are so unique :blink:

wow look at those curves =)... she looks interesting, i´ll check out her songs ^^

YAYAY u might get CONVERTED to MINA's side WOOT! yeah her curves are perfect and NOTICABLE! her music is PERFECT! you'll enjoy her

Guest Chakra'ca

HHHAAH yeah that's where I got mine too! but mine is the Chinese version cd so the cover was all in chinese lol. But her lyrics are all in ENGLISH, how wierd? lol, so oyu can sing along just in english and not in korean. They had pretty good english in the booklet too..wow she is AMAZING! hahaha her pictures are so unique :blink:

Yeah I think I'm getting the same one as you since they shipped it from China. I ordered it over a week ago and it's still not here :( I'm so impatient!

I love that she made a myspace page, and unlike most of them it's actually her. and the other day I wrote her a message and she wrote me back in English, she's so nice and really cool. and her english was really good! A little on the broken side, but still Really good!

Guest flipchk23

WOAH U DO?!?!?! I wanted to see that, everyone was talking about it! MAN, was she singing in Tagalog or English, or just Korean? WOW! doesn't she have an amazing voice and it kinda sounds like she has a lisp. I can't believe Mina went to my home country YAY! just like U;NEE! I hope she releases something soon too!

yeah hahah she did, you can't blame her for motivating the korean soccer team the only way she can, could you? She put out a single and photoalbum just for Korea's soccer team! good for her, what an inspiration! she has a nice body anyways, she should flaunt it. i would post some of the pictures, she covering her chest and everything, but it might still be a lil' much :blink:

i saw this too but i did NOT know she was already around thirity O.O

i swore she looked like 19/20 ish anyways to answer your question (i've only read the first page so sorry if its been answered!)

she sang answer the phone in korean and another song in korean but what was cool was that she sung (answer the phone)

with vina (morales) lol vina and mina i know corny right but they have the same "look" if you get what im saying. oh and vina sang answer the phone in tagalog & english while mina sang in korean. (wait did i answer that already)

i dont know why i still remember this cus it was like back in 05? hahah i have TFC (the filipino channel) and practically watch this everday. so yeah she came and performed on ABS-CBN

wow look at those curves =)... she looks interesting, i´ll check out her songs ^^

Haha yeh, I agree with Jen :P *goes off to find some Mina songs* Whenever I see 'Mina' I think of that Kdrama back years ago, lol.

Are you guys serious that she's 30? Wow, seriously she doesn't look like. She looks so young. About that nude photobook thingy she did for the soccer players, even though I find it kind of weird I support her decision. It was used for like motivation, not because of something else [:

Guest UNee4Life

Yeah I think I'm getting the same one as you since they shipped it from China. I ordered it over a week ago and it's still not here :( I'm so impatient!

I love that she made a myspace page, and unlike most of them it's actually her. and the other day I wrote her a message and she wrote me back in English, she's so nice and really cool. and her english was really good! A little on the broken side, but still Really good!

Oh I know I have her on my myspace to lol, and yeah she is amazing and she speaks PRETTY GOOD ENGLISH ha, and her english song is UNDERSTANDABLE too, like I can understand what she is saying without reading the lyrics. ha and about the CD I didn't get mine for like 2 and 1/2 weeks lol, I completely GAVE UP on it and it came HHAAH and it was in GOOD CONDITION too!

i saw this too but i did NOT know she was already around thirity O.O

i swore she looked like 19/20 ish anyways to answer your question (i've only read the first page so sorry if its been answered!)

she sang answer the phone in korean and another song in korean but what was cool was that she sung (answer the phone)

with vina (morales) lol vina and mina i know corny right but they have the same "look" if you get what im saying. oh and vina sang answer the phone in tagalog & english while mina sang in korean. (wait did i answer that already)

i dont know why i still remember this cus it was like back in 05? hahah i have TFC (the filipino channel) and practically watch this everday. so yeah she came and performed on ABS-CBN

Yeah I kno she looks amazing for 30, yes? i odn't know who is Vina, you want to post pictures? I don't have the FILIPINO channel :tears: I wish I could watch this performance, wow *Answer the Phone* In *taganglish, I want to hear! why is Mina underrated, I can barely find anything on HER! Did Philippines enjoy Mina there? did she know any phrases in Tagalog or..?

Haha yeh, I agree with Jen :P *goes off to find some Mina songs* Whenever I see 'Mina' I think of that Kdrama back years ago, lol.

Are you guys serious that she's 30? Wow, seriously she doesn't look like. She looks so young. About that nude photobook thingy she did for the soccer players, even though I find it kind of weird I support her decision. It was used for like motivation, not because of something else [:

ALL MINA songs are INCREDIBLE, go look RIGHT NOW! yeah she is 30 and yeah doens't she look AMAZING! she even looks better than her younger years lol. Yeah she posted nude for MOTIVATIONm they said that a lot of photographers always asked to take pics of her NUDE but she always declined and finally accepted when they did it for the korean soccer team. How did they do last year anyways?

WOW I'm glad to see people like HER! I was getting worried on account of there only being 2 pages of comments lol, but yay! it's growing!

Guest Chakra'ca

Oh I know I have her on my myspace to lol, and yeah she is amazing and she speaks PRETTY GOOD ENGLISH ha, and her english song is UNDERSTANDABLE too, like I can understand what she is saying without reading the lyrics. ha and about the CD I didn't get mine for like 2 and 1/2 weeks lol, I completely GAVE UP on it and it came HHAAH and it was in GOOD CONDITION too!

My Cd fianlly came like 2 days ago! It was in good condition all nice and everything. My mom was the one who opened it (cuz I'm a wuss and I couldn't do it lol) and she just looked at it and her first reaction was "Omg, she's gorgeous! Out of all the singers you like, she's the best!" and then she looked and she changed it to "woah she's naked." haha.

My favorite part was in the little picture booklet thing, how they wrote about her in english. "Normally, most pretty girls can not sing." lol

Guest UNee4Life

Wow very beautiful..nice body..lol so envious

and she knows how to shake it too????CRAZY! ^-^

I was listening to her songs and they are so catchy..love her

YEAH I KNO! she is almost as amazing as U;NEE! thank you for not HATING on her because she is BEAUTIFUL and she can shake it, it'sa nice that there are those people who actually not only like them physically but like their talent too!

My Cd fianlly came like 2 days ago! It was in good condition all nice and everything. My mom was the one who opened it (cuz I'm a wuss and I couldn't do it lol) and she just looked at it and her first reaction was "Omg, she's gorgeous! Out of all the singers you like, she's the best!" and then she looked and she changed it to "woah she's naked." haha.

My favorite part was in the little picture booklet thing, how they wrote about her in english. "Normally, most pretty girls can not sing." lol

ARE YOU SERIOUS! yeah Mina is the best! yeah it shocking that she has NO SHIRT on haha, I couldn't tell in the cover pic but then i opened the booklet and WOAH HAHAH! she still looks FLAWLESS THOUGH! I know, I read that little wuick BIOgraphy thing and yeah that IS HILARIOUS! hhaha, it's true though, a lot of people don't expect sexy women to be good singers lol. The english in the booklet was very well DONE!

Guest Chakra'ca

I'm happy to report that I have successfully showed my friend the light, and she is now a Mina fan :)

I figured she would be, since she likes Turkish music. and her 3rd album was pretty heavily influenced by the sound

She heard Kiss Kiss first, then i showed her Answer the Phone and Istanbul. and now she's borrowing all my Mina stuff

Guest UNee4Life

I'm happy to report that I have successfully showed my friend the light, and she is now a Mina fan :)

I figured she would be, since she likes Turkish music. and her 3rd album was pretty heavily influenced by the sound

She heard Kiss Kiss first, then i showed her Answer the Phone and Istanbul. and now she's borrowing all my Mina stuff

YES!!! that is very good to hear :w00t: everyone should get CONVERTED to Mina!

Yeah I'm so happy Mina went for the TURKISH/ARABIC feel in her 3rd album adn her single (work it). I hope she sticks with this feel, well at least in some of her songs, she does it SO WELL! and she shouldn't let her Bellydancing go to waste lol.

I hope she comes out with something new soon :unsure:

I wish I had a Mina - Kiss Kiss poster before Yesasia ran out of stock :tears:

Guest 波斯猫

theres a Chinese and English remake too and I htink the KOREAN was the best! I even like it more than the actual TARKAN song. It sounds so much more UP BEAT and her voice is SEXY GOOD IN IT!

I liked Mina's version of that song, but I like Tarkan's version the best personally. I think it might be because I heard his version first. There's other versions of the song also.

But yeah, Mina's really hot. Do you know how she got discovered exactly? I know she got discovered at the World Cup, but how? Was she a dancer there, or something like that?

Guest Chakra'ca

^ hmm... I'm not really sure, I thought it was that she just was a fan there and got her picture taken and got famous. Cuz I know at the previous world cup they had a few girls getting famous the same way.

BoasBiatchLeo, by any chance are you TOUCHYYME (or something like that) on youtube?

Guest 波斯猫

^ hmm... I'm not really sure, I thought it was that she just was a fan there and got her picture taken and got famous. Cuz I know at the previous world cup they had a few girls getting famous the same way.

Really? That's crazy how people get discovered like that. I guess it was fate for Mina.

Guest UNee4Life

I liked Mina's version of that song, but I like Tarkan's version the best personally. I think it might be because I heard his version first. There's other versions of the song also.

But yeah, Mina's really hot. Do you know how she got discovered exactly? I know she got discovered at the World Cup, but how? Was she a dancer there, or something like that?

really? I guess it was the opposite for me on account of me hearing her *Kiss Kiss* version first. Then when I herd the Tarkan version it sounded weird haha esspecially since it was form a GUY, but I think it's only because I herd Mina isng it first, his song is very good too, I just really like Mina's voice lol

yeah she was discovered when people just took pictures of her lol. She sood out because she was very attractive and decked out in KOREAN SOCCER colors, and logos...she's amazing

BoasBiatchLeo, by any chance are you TOUCHYYME (or something like that) on youtube?

HAHAHAH YEAH HAHA, how'd you know?

Really? That's crazy how people get discovered like that. I guess it was fate for Mina.

Yeah I htink it's amazing! like didn't Harisu get famous from a karaoke (spelling?) session? I think ti's so kewl how Korea gives people chances and they arn't so UPTIGHT like over here in america

Guest Chakra'ca

HAHAHAH YEAH HAHA, how'd you know?

Yeah I htink it's amazing! like didn't Harisu get famous from a karaoke (spelling?) session? I think ti's so kewl how Korea gives people chances and they arn't so UPTIGHT like over here in america

I knew it! :lol:, ok saw i was watchin one of your Mina videos, and I was reading the comments and then i read like some of the nicest things ever about Mina and then somehow U;nee was brought into the conversation so I was just like "hmm...where have I heard that before? and then I remembered it was you. haha

yeah you hear of so many like super famous people getting discovered just off the streets. i wish that happened for people over in America! I wanna be discovered! but instead you gotta go to all these auditions or be on American idol or do all this stuff. So i think i'll pass...

Archived