Shim Mina, The Bellydancing Queen

Guest UNee4Life

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

Whoa, she is dancing at Millenium! That is where all the a-list american celebrities go to train and practice dancing. Even Britney. I hope her songs are good for her next album, cause they weren't good before to be honest. I want to like her but can't cause her music.

And that girl, in the news article, is not Mina. It's Kilgun

I KNEW SHE LOOKED FAMILY! I was thinking to myself, "hmm that girl looks so familiar, but I know it's not Mina." lol wow thank you for clearing that up. Really Millenium is that famous?!? This cd has a lot of potential of being really big then, yes? You didn't like any of her songs, wow? Some of her songs are kinda of like all the other kpop singers too, but still no? interesting...

UNee4Life can you upload fr me belly dancer cd? i would be greatfull i cant order it :/

I would, but I'm not on my computer. I'm visiting my family out of state and all my albums and stuff is at home. When I get home I will =)

Guest Shina :)

ok then i will be waiting thank you :) and about mina hope to listen to her 4 album soon =] and cant wait to see new mv =]

Guest Ken1430262807

I don't like Mina. And its funny how she wants to debut in America..... She won't get nowhere. LoL.

Guest UNee4Life

She has finished recording her music video "Look"

10132mina01.jpg

10132mina.jpg

Mina has finished recording her music video "look." I wonder what language she is doing for it or is she going to do a different music video for Korean and Chinese on account of those being her ideal audience. This looks SO PROMISING! I'm getting so hyped for this new album!

I don't like Mina. And its funny how she wants to debut in America..... She won't get nowhere. LoL.

if you don't like her, don't come into the thread. at least give her some respect..it's her own thread..geez :tongue2:

anyway, i cant wait to hear her new song, look

Guest Chakra'ca

Wow, she looks amazing in those caps for the new MV. Definetly got one of the best bodies around by far.

Anyway, how come she is doing 2 different looks for china & Korea? I'm being lazy so I don't really feel like looking back to see if it was mentioned but is she just going with what's popular, or is she just doing it for fun? Cuz i saw on a site, it seemed like she covered up more for Korea but not for china, any reason?

Guest Ken1430262807

if you don't like her, don't come into the thread. at least give her some respect..it's her own thread..geez :tongue2:

anyway, i cant wait to hear her new song, look

i can come to any thread i waaaant :rolleyes:

Guest Ken1430262807

then I shouldn't hear any bashing from you cause it's against the rules FYI :rolleyes:

I wasn't bashing. I was just stating my opinion. :D But I stay out of this precious thread for now on, kay?

Guest UNee4Life

Wow, she looks amazing in those caps for the new MV. Definetly got one of the best bodies around by far.

Anyway, how come she is doing 2 different looks for china & Korea? I'm being lazy so I don't really feel like looking back to see if it was mentioned but is she just going with what's popular, or is she just doing it for fun? Cuz i saw on a site, it seemed like she covered up more for Korea but not for china, any reason?

Yeah because China likes her sexy look and Korea is more conservative so she is covering up a lot more in there. She used to always get bashed in Korea for ehr sexy image, but then when she performancd in China, everyone loved her and her sexy look. lol. I guess that's very smart, but I think I'm going to like her chinese performances more :blush:

oh and thank you motoway065, those people are just so sad....

Guest UNee4Life

Can anyone tell me where I can BUY the album?!? They arn't selling it on Yesasia BOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the information. Z-degrees I'm goin lol :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tammywammy

I really like her song "LOOK"... it's a really UP-BEAT song....

i kinda like it too. :) i saw her music video today on youtube.

Guest KhmerGuy231

I love the song LOok, it's awesome and catchy, was listening to it during Art class the whole time. lol. I like her MV too, if anyone has access to an HQ vide it'd be awesome if u could post a secondary link, because primary links aren't allowed. -_-

Archived