Shim Mina, The Bellydancing Queen

Guest UNee4Life

Guest WHATSHERFACE

She's so pretty! Rawr!

Haha I remember going to her site before and looking at her pics.

She is definately one of the most exotic korean beauties out there.

Her songs are addicting, I must admit.

Wow, her abs O_O MY NEW ROLE MODEL! =P

I'm so amazed that she's not overly muscular *cough* Fergie

Have i mentioned that she's my new role model? :D

Man, another bebesport fan =( my friends are soo obsessed with that stuff but I guess everybody has a weak spot for "brand names"?

I mean look at the car behind her It's a Porsche =(

Something I won't be able to afford until 10 years later. =( *cough* I wish

I'll be like one of those old people driving .. and having those young teens go ew at me :tears:

Anyways, enough of my rambling ^-^;

I'll make sure to come back on this thread to see if any of her new songs are released yet =P

-edit YEY! page 5

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

She's so pretty! Rawr!

Haha I remember going to her site before and looking at her pics.

She is definately one of the most exotic korean beauties out there.

Her songs are addicting, I must admit.

Wow, her abs O_O MY NEW ROLE MODEL! =P

I'm so amazed that she's not overly muscular *cough* Fergie

Have i mentioned that she's my new role model? :D

Man, another bebesport fan =( my friends are soo obsessed with that stuff but I guess everybody has a weak spot for "brand names"?

I mean look at the car behind her It's a Porsche =(

Something I won't be able to afford until 10 years later. =( *cough* I wish

I'll be like one of those old people driving .. and having those young teens go ew at me :tears:

Anyways, enough of my rambling ^-^;

I'll make sure to come back on this thread to see if any of her new songs are released yet =P

-edit YEY! page 5

OH YAY I'm so pleased to see that your a fan as well, I'm glad to see more and more people are posting in this thread.

Yeah her look is very exotic/original/unique it suits her style look very well. I lov her songs too! SOO MANY are very addicting ahha and her ABS are really good and yeah it's very surprsiing that she isn't over muscular. She has abs and muscle but not TOO MUCH hahaa.

AHHH I cna't waite till her comeback AHHH, When is it? I don't know.... I want to KNOW REALLY BAD!

um I think it's time for just some more random Mina pictures.

minatombraiderfl3.jpg

minaseductiveposecs0.jpg

minabellykj9.jpg

minaflexibleqy0.jpg

I've never seen these pics before ahh so sexy

minabenzek6.jpg

minabenzposehv8.jpg

minablackedoutse3.jpg

minahascoathv1.jpg

minainaboxjz3.jpg

minainpurplell4.jpg

minaintreesen6.jpg

minapjsac9.jpg

Guest j-star

hmm hmm hmm i'm getting the impression she become korea's first official playboy or something. >_< not saying that her personality is bad but the impression isn't all that flattering from my view of her kind of fame.

Guest UNee4Life

Somebody have the belly dancer Cd? :/ I CANT FIND IT :/

Oh I have it. They sell it at her official site "Shimmina.com" oh but be careful, their money value is in EURO lol. Oh and don't buy the huge huge package that includes her albums, dvds, and posters becasue I bought and the only thing I got was *ONE CD* and they said everything else is coming in a later package and it's been a year already.

hmm hmm hmm i'm getting the impression she become korea's first official playboy or something. >_< not saying that her personality is bad but the impression isn't all that flattering from my view of her kind of fame.

when she debutes in america I'm SURE she'll be all up on the covers of *PLAYBOY* and finally americans will realize ASIAN's flawlessness.

well from her pictures I get the impression of *exciting, interesting, unique, confident, sexy* all qualities I look for in an idol

Guest UNee4Life

So is it worth it to buy this CD? :/

hmmm if you LOVE MINA it is

al the songs are just different versions of *Belly Dancer* and the last track is just some other track that doesn't have Mina in it.

So unless she is your number 1 favorite kpop singer, then no, you shouldn't buy it

Guest Chakra'ca

when she debutes in america I'm SURE she'll be all up on the covers of *PLAYBOY* and finally americans will realize ASIAN's flawlessness.

Wow, I haven't been here in a while.

So many new pictures, she looks gorgeous! I'm so envious

anyway, is it official she's gonna debut in America cuz I never actually heard her name when people talk about stars debuting

it's usually se7en, rain, ect. that are brought up, but never her

Guest UNee4Life

Wow, I haven't been here in a while.

So many new pictures, she looks gorgeous! I'm so envious

anyway, is it official she's gonna debut in America cuz I never actually heard her name when people talk about stars debuting

it's usually se7en, rain, ect. that are brought up, but never her

well the reason why they all talk about se7en and the rest is because of their popularity in korea. Rumors all up over the place that BoA is going to debute, but I doubt it

It's not official she is, but it is official she did come to america when making her 4th album. She sang here and danced here. I think she is very smart. SHe isn't all up in the korea news talking about how she is going to debute in america, but I think she is doing it underground. She isn't just going to throw her self out here, she is going to slowly emerge.

In that one picture "motoway" posted, she is taking a picture with the producer of *BEP - My Hump*.

Guest UNee4Life

i have to look at her official site :/ if you have this cd can you upload songs?

hahah yeah I could, I think I'm going to upload some, eventually, but I'm concerned....

9 days left of April

and not one word on her comeback, what day it is,when her album is coming out.

This is so frustrating, there's so much hype over all the other artists but nothing about her!

NOTHING!

It makes me really sad as a fan, that Mina is so underrateed and non-cared for.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Mina to Make Inroad to Entertainment Market]

2004851222727779234_rs.jpg

Singer Mina, who has got attention by her representative song "Pick Up The Phone" was recently chosen as the best oversea dance singer in China. Mina is scheduled to make a deeper inroad into China's entertainment industry with her 4th album, which is recorded in both Korean & Chinese language.

According to her agency "Mobb", Mina has signed a contract with a Chinese entertainment company named "KONA" which manages to host promotional performances of Korean Wave stars such as Shin Seung Hoon, Jang Woo Hyuk, Lee Min Woo, Kan Mi Youn & Star.

Credits ~ ArirangTV.com + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

Guest UNee4Life

[Mina to Make Inroad to Entertainment Market]

http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/12502/200...27779234_rs.jpg

Singer Mina, who has got attention by her representative song "Pick Up The Phone" was recently chosen as the best oversea dance singer in China. Mina is scheduled to make a deeper inroad into China's entertainment industry with her 4th album, which is recorded in both Korean & Chinese language.

According to her agency "Mobb", Mina has signed a contract with a Chinese entertainment company named "KONA" which manages to host promotional performances of Korean Wave stars such as Shin Seung Hoon, Jang Woo Hyuk, Lee Min Woo, Kan Mi Youn & Star.

Credits ~ ArirangTV.com + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

WOW that's excellent NEWS! I saw her performances in China on Youtube and they all seemed so excited to watch her. I'm glad she was voted BEST OVERSEAS DANCER IN CHINA! wow... I can't believe she didn't get any publicity in Korea for that. WOw it's going to be recored in Chinese and Korean?!? WOW that's amazing I'm so happy thjat CHina has accepted mina for how amazing she is. Forget KOREA! hahahha soon she will be here in america!

WOW this is the best news YET!!!

wow Mina...WOW!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SukarDrops

i think her "sexiness" is a bit to much its kinda like shes trying to hard...and her bellydancing looks like she's having an attack..from what i'v heard she has an ok voice..i cant really find any of her videos i wanted to see some

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UNee4Life

i think her "sexiness" is a bit to much its kinda like shes trying to hard...and her bellydancing looks like she's having an attack..from what i'v heard she has an ok voice..i cant really find any of her videos i wanted to see some

i put some videos on the 1st page.....

please look

<_<

Her dancing along with her singing is amazing!

• 1 month later...
Guest UNee4Life

en20070628095532100121xe7.jpg

en20070628095532100111cx8.jpg

From what I can understand, it seems she's been doing activities in China? And had a Chinese version of one of her songs? The title of her new album is "MINASTASIA" and it'll be released on July 9th. The title song is called Look, and she will be holding a showcase on July 13.

Thank you Alexiel for the new news. I've been quite concerned over the months on account of her delayed album. I gave up all together. I really hope this is the official date because I'm buying this album when it comeso ut.

Mina is looking hotter and hotter the more she ages.

I'm so excited. The dance steps look very promising and 5 languages! Mina is amazing...WOW! ugh...AHAHH!

Guest adikkeluangman

Mina to Release New Album in Korea and China

2007-07-04

070704_ent_2.jpg

Singer Mina will release her new album entitled "Minastasia" on July 9 concurrently in Korea and China.

The album features two jacket photo versions to target the different fan bases of each respective country. The jacket photo produced for China shows a sexy image of Mina in accordance with her Chinese fans' wishes, while the one for Korea shows the singer in a powerful hip-hop atmosphere.

For the Chinese cover, Mina's agency said an additional photo shoot took place in Seoul following the original photo shoot that was held in downtown Los Angeles.

Mina, who won the Best Overseas Dance Singer award in China last year, has completed the recording of her new album's title song "Look" with Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese and Thai lyrics to target the entire Asian market. She has also recorded the song, "Want to Get Drunk," in Korean and Chinese.

Mina plans to perform in Korea and China for the time being, with later plans to expand her activities to Thailand and the Philippines.

c: KBS Global

Guest UNee4Life

Mina to Release New Album in Korea and China

2007-07-04

Singer Mina will release her new album entitled "Minastasia" on July 9 concurrently in Korea and China.

The album features two jacket photo versions to target the different fan bases of each respective country. The jacket photo produced for China shows a sexy image of Mina in accordance with her Chinese fans' wishes, while the one for Korea shows the singer in a powerful hip-hop atmosphere.

For the Chinese cover, Mina's agency said an additional photo shoot took place in Seoul following the original photo shoot that was held in downtown Los Angeles.

Mina, who won the Best Overseas Dance Singer award in China last year, has completed the recording of her new album's title song "Look" with Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese and Thai lyrics to target the entire Asian market. She has also recorded the song, "Want to Get Drunk," in Korean and Chinese.

Mina plans to perform in Korea and China for the time being, with later plans to expand her activities to Thailand and the Philippines.

c: KBS Global

Thank you so much for the information, but that picture isn't of Mina. I don't know who that is, but it isn't Mina lol.

Wow July 9th and two jacket phots one for chiense and Korean...DREAM COME TRUE! OMg wow I'm so excited MINA MINA MINA!!!! ahhh! Wow....omg I can't waite! WHen I memorize the songs I'll be singing in Thai too >.< Mina is so AMAZING! SHe is going to have a lot of tracks on this album lol

Guest HELLnawITSc

Wow there seems to be a lot of artist bashing here. Don't get me wrong, I like both BoA and the "underrated" singers. But yea...I know how you guys feel. O.O

Anyway, I can't wait for Mina's comeback. I never really listened to her stuff until around U;nee's death because BoasBiatchLeo recommended her or at least talked about her a lot. I remember seeing a lot of pictures of Mina during the world cup days and I always wondered who she was. I really like her song Kiss Kiss. That's got to me my fav. I also like Turn (Funky Mix) feat. Eun Ji Won. I really don't want Mina's style to turn to Hyori's 10min. I like the more techno dance style like Kiss Kiss and U;nee's Go.

btw, BoasBiatchLeo, i dunno if u recognize me but i'm hypergrl09 on bjj forums. i made a couple of u;nee gifs for the u;nee fans in the u;nee perf dl thread u made in the temp forums =] just wanted to say hi hehe

EDIT

found some recent pics from her cyworld =]

Mina in LA

img68473406lg0.jpg

^the guy who directed(or something like that) for BEG's "My Humps" (he looks scaryO.O)

img78168832hq3.jpg

img78328832rc3.jpg

img82989478jc3.jpg

img83189478sb0.jpg

img83969478eu4.jpg

img84193052oc7.jpg

img84523052xo7.jpg

img84953052fl8.jpg

^look at them abs O.O

Whoa, she is dancing at Millenium! That is where all the a-list american celebrities go to train and practice dancing. Even Britney. I hope her songs are good for her next album, cause they weren't good before to be honest. I want to like her but can't cause her music.

And that girl, in the news article, is not Mina. It's Kilgun

Archived