Shim Mina, The Bellydancing Queen

Guest UNee4Life

Guest UNee4Life

I love the song LOok, it's awesome and catchy, was listening to it during Art class the whole time. lol. I like her MV too, if anyone has access to an HQ vide it'd be awesome if u could post a secondary link, because primary links aren't allowed. -_-

oh really? how about a streaming video link... those are allowed, yes?

WOW you guys like ehr song "Look." I love it too :blush: I saw her chinese performance and finally got to here it in Chinese and it was still good. Very catchy, but I def. like the m/v version of the song more than the original.

"Minastasia" comeback performance

img244508725sx6.jpg

img244508719ku5.jpg

img24450870os5.jpg

She did her comeback in Korea and China. I believe you can tell which costume she used for korea and which for China.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the song LOok, it's awesome and catchy, was listening to it during Art class the whole time. lol. I like her MV too, if anyone has access to an HQ vide it'd be awesome if u could post a secondary link, because primary links aren't allowed. -_-

I agree with you... her image is different right here and I like it more... she sort of remind me of Hyori as well... cause you know Hyori always wear hats and stuff and the pants.. etc...

Guest Ken1430262807

I like Mina new song "Look" :ph34r: The video is quite nice. i don't like Ak'sent in the video though. I feel bad after talking about her so bad....

Do any one has her comeback korea performance? :P I think i'm starting to be a fan of her new stuff.

Guest UNee4Life

I like Mina new song "Look" :ph34r: The video is quite nice. i don't like Ak'sent in the video though. I feel bad after talking about her so bad....

Do any one has her comeback korea performance? :P I think i'm starting to be a fan of her new stuff.

Yeah you should feel bad about Judging her without even giving AMAZING MINA a chance. She is amazing! I'm actualyl getting really annoyed by all the rappers in kpop music. It seems like they HAVE TO HAVE a rapper and everyone one of there songs ugh...

When I get back home in August I will do a MAD MINA SEARCH and try and download the performances and music videos I see lol, but here are some youtube links :blush:

Look music video

Look Korean performance

Guest VioletSauce

What is going on with the release of her album? I know it's out because it's been up on Jukeon. Yet I can't find it on YesAsia or Annyoung. :unsure:

Guest Ken1430262807

I know... :sweatingbullets: its just. I didn't like her when she was overly sexy. She was just too much. But now thats she is doing her tough image also. She is showing she has talent. Like her dancing skills are impressive. And she is 35. But having Ak'sent in that song really messed it up.

Guest V A L XD

Has anyone seen her performance today on Mnet with Jessica yet?

--------

I checked the Mnet thread, and she's not listed...0.o

on the rapping part... I like it more when Ak'sent rap then when Jessica rap... No offence to any Jessica fans but she can't rap... Mina should of went with T- tasha or someone else who can rap....

funny how Ak'sent say West Coast while Jessica says East Coast...

Oh and btw, who is this Ak'sent girl anyways... is she from the state???

Guest Ken1430262807

on the rapping part... I like it more when Ak'sent rap then when Jessica rap... No offence to any Jessica fans but she can't rap... Mina should of went with T- tasha or someone else who can rap....

Yeah she is she had a song called "Zingy" but didn't go far.

^im glad youre a mina fan now? haha

Anyway, watched her perform at the M concert..loved her hippop style shes bringin out =D

and yea aksent is way better imo than jess with the rappin

love aksent..this made me want to hear the song more actually

Guest UNee4Life

Yeah Jessica kinda sounds like a guy... It bothers me a lot lol.

Wow I never noticed about the "West Coast" "East Coast" thing, how FANI!

I wonder why Mina didn't put some of her songs on ehr single on this album or some of the songs online like....:

"Shake Ya Boom Boom"

"Work It"

"Hustle to Me"

"Shake Ya Boom Boom" is such a good song and it's all in english. She shloud have put it on this album.

Guest Ken1430262807

^ How is her english? Is that song on her new album? I want to listen to it.

Lol yeah motoway065 it happened all of a sudden. I like her new style also.

Guest UNee4Life

^ How is her english? Is that song on her new album? I want to listen to it.

Lol yeah motoway065 it happened all of a sudden. I like her new style also.

Her english is very good surprisingly wow! Have you herd the song "Work it?" That was on her single "Fly High."

"Shake Ya Boom Boom" and "Hustle to me" were online and I had to buy them >.<

Oh and "Hustle to me" is the english version of her song "Waba," which is on her album "Kiss Kiss." lol

I love her english!

Guest Ken1430262807

is it just me or could this be Hyori Lee's mom? i mean....they kinda look alike

Mina is just 35 and Hyori Lee is 28. How can she be her mom? Well unless she had her at the sweet age of seven.

Guest Angel4you

her new album is better than i had expected. kudos to her!

Nathan Lee/ Lee Seung Hyun from TAKE features in two songs... they are "Jo Ah" and "Chwi Ha Go Ship Uh"

her new album is better than i had expected. kudos to her!

Nathan Lee/ Lee Seung Hyun from TAKE features in two songs... they are "Jo Ah" and "Chwi Ha Go Ship Uh"

WOW I never knew that was Nathan

an even better reason to listen to the album haha

thanks for the info

Guest KhmerGuy231

I wanna download her showcase soooo bad... T_T.... Anyone have a clubbox link? Lol. She's a good performer, my mom thinks she looks like Mina when she was her age. yeah right. lol.

Archived