Shim Mina, The Bellydancing Queen

Guest UNee4Life

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Platinum

OMG she wasn't lipsyncing I LOVE THAT! In her "Kiss Kiss" comeback she didn't lipsync either, but I didn't like how Jessica DOMINATED this comeback special, it kinda annoyed me lol it's about MINA, not MINA's collaboration with JESSICA.

WOW she did my two favorite songs, "Look & Player." I really don't liek this hiphop costume lol, I'm more into sexy version of Mina, that's one of the reasons I liked her....

I think I'll def. like her Chinese performances a lot betteWOW when I get back home, I'm going to do a crazy Mina search and hopefully update this mina official site more and get all her new performances YAY!

That guy rapper sure is getting a lot of business, was he not rapping for Seo In Young also?

hes from uptown... steve, i think...

MOBB is the company that did some of InYoungs songs and they produced Minas Album... (which is why she has the chain.. and they always spell m o b B)

Guest UNee4Life

hes from uptown... steve, i think...

MOBB is the company that did some of InYoungs songs and they produced Minas Album... (which is why she has the chain.. and they always spell m o b B)

OH WOW WOW WOW How do you know all this? your so smart! Thanks for the information.

Hmm maybe Mina and Seo IN Young can do a "Special Stage" together :blush: . It'll be random, but cool too! I always wished Mina & U;Nee would have done some kinda special stage together, they were so similar.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

August 7th, 2007

Mina's New Album Receives 150,000 Preorders in China

070807_ent_2.jpg

The popularity of sexy singer Mina is soaring in China.

Her fourth album (in Chinese) to be released by a major Chinese record agency later this month has already received 150,000 advance orders. The Chinese record firm and her management is stunned, as the number would be high even for top notch Chinese singers.

Mina already sold 250,000 albums for her hit song 'Pick up the phone.' At the news of the staggering number of preorders, she reported excitedly exclaimed, "What if it sells a million copies?"

Mina will promote her fourth album in Korea while also touring China, Thailand and the Philippines.

Source: KBS Global

Credit: kpopkingdom.com

Guest UNee4Life

August 7th, 2007

Mina's New Album Receives 150,000 Preorders in China

http://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage...70807_ent_2.jpg

The popularity of sexy singer Mina is soaring in China.

Her fourth album (in Chinese) to be released by a major Chinese record agency later this month has already received 150,000 advance orders. The Chinese record firm and her management is stunned, as the number would be high even for top notch Chinese singers.

Mina already sold 250,000 albums for her hit song 'Pick up the phone.' At the news of the staggering number of preorders, she reported excitedly exclaimed, "What if it sells a million copies?"

Mina will promote her fourth album in Korea while also touring China, Thailand and the Philippines.

Source: KBS Global

Credit: kpopkingdom.com

OMFG! her whole fourth album in CHINESE :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

this is one of the bets news ever. I'm so happy CHinese people arn't so messed up and conservative as korean audience. OMG U;Neee should have debuted in China too! This makes me soooo happy OMG!

Are they going to sell it on Yesasia. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Thank you for the news!

OMFG! her whole fourth album in CHINESE :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

this is one of the bets news ever. I'm so happy CHinese people arn't so messed up and conservative as korean audience. OMG U;Neee should have debuted in China too! This makes me soooo happy OMG!

Are they going to sell it on Yesasia. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Thank you for the news!

Congrats to Mina, but please do not quote pictures (it's rule no.5). Just remove the %7Boption%7D tags please..

Guest UNee4Life

Congrats to Mina, but please do not quote pictures (it's rule no.5). Just remove the %7Boption%7D tags please..

sorry

:blush:

I think I was just in a rush to put it on the front page

• 1 month later...

i forget to post here at times... :P

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold - 1st inspection: Oct. 6th! (TODAY!) :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Kim! :D

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2007-10-06) [692.1MB]

Han Kyung + Eun Hyuk + Shin Dong (Super Junior), Lee Hong Gi & Choi Min Hwan (F.T Island), Solbi, Mina, Kim Jang Hoon, Byun Woo Min, Kim Jae Man, J-Walk, Lee Young, Jang Young Ran, Park Seul Gi, etc.

Because of ALL of your help, my wackycashew CB is STILL gold!

Thanks for being so supportive!! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

360835.jpg

Mina - Good

Release Date: November 21, 2007

Genre: Pop/Dance

Track List:

01 좋아 (Original Ver.)

02 좋아 (Remix)

03 Look (Dakey Remix)

04 좋아 (Original Ver.) (Inst.)

05 좋아 (Remix) (Inst.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^Wait, she is in the MV? Isn't that she also performing with them?

2e3s878.jpg

미나 - 도도 | Mina - Doh Doh

Release Date: 2009.10.08

Genre: Electropop, Dance

Track list:

01 Doh Doh (도도)

02 Doh Doh (도도) (Inst.)

Watch : [Music Video] [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHo3N9Hw9GQ]

Been listening to this song for awhile. I don't like her eyes like that be she look cute in short haircut. I never thought the rapper would be Sang Chu of Mighty Mouth until I saw the MV and also the male actor is sure hot.

Archived