Shim Mina, The Bellydancing Queen

Guest UNee4Life

Guest Angel4you

I wanna download her showcase soooo bad... T_T.... Anyone have a clubbox link? Lol. She's a good performer, my mom thinks she looks like Mina when she was her age. yeah right. lol.

lol i went to her showcase... : )

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna download her showcase soooo bad... T_T.... Anyone have a clubbox link? Lol. She's a good performer, my mom thinks she looks like Mina when she was her age. yeah right. lol.

No Way :blink:

post a pic of your mum when she was Mina's age... I bet your mum do look like mina back then... and so I'm guessing your mum is a Mina fan as well... good to know.

about clubbox... I think you should try dreamwaver or sumthing like that... that person always be psting links up in the thread.

Guest UNee4Life

lol i went to her showcase... : )

You did?!? was it amazingly perfect?

Ugh I'm very disappointed with the selling of her album. This is supposedly the ebst Mina album and yet they dont' sell it online. :tongue2:

ugh...I'm so sad :tears: I wanted to buy all her albums and singles and now I can't :tears:

Guest UNee4Life

Her album is now up on YesAsia. Finally!

OMG OMG OMG

Thank you so much for the NEWS!!!!

I gave up checking wow....

OMG! :tears:

She's performing! ^^

M.net/km M!countdown

♪This Week

MC: Kim Yongjoon (SG Wannabe), Han Seungyeon (Kara), Oh Jonghyuk

Date: 2007-07-26 Thursday -- Episode 103

Time: 7:30PM ~ 9:30PM

Guests: Son Hoyoung, Kim Dongwan, Lee Minwoo, SG Wannabe, Ivy, Oh Jonghyuk, Byul, Mina (w/ Uptown), Rumble Fish, Kara, Enjel, Casa & Nova, Choi Jungmin, Seoyeon, Bay, Orange Lala, T-Max, Lee Jisoo, The Cross

I love her song Look. It's so catchy. =) Anyways, time for a photo spam. ^^

10132mina02.jpg

10132mina04.jpg

668621784_l.jpg

mina0507.jpg

mina0507(8).jpg

l_002cbf3c861b149542f1a51cb91ffe17.jpg

l_97ca27c1106065a9d011221eb3717a67.jpg

l_35b781718fe936a7759f8f6dd6c9d698.jpg

l_b25d08a8f4a160744776539996678b43.jpg

l_95957e2a1e7007264766fd46d4858e0e.jpg

l_928645d5c54a2a5443fd79645373a4ec.jpg

l_5f6634592ea2fc27d4291b70e13e0f18.jpg

l_c88028b5ffd035ba634f134d069ede7c.jpg

l_d2e935252a3402f7d0864d9357f8fc44.jpg

l_7548a133177a03b2e7902b61db8d8fbd.jpg

My bad if these have already been posted. ;)

Guest Ken1430262807

Wow she is really pretty. Never seen alot of those pic before.

I can't believe I'm starting to be a Mina fan. :wacko:

Guest UNee4Life

She's performing! ^^

I love her song Look. It's so catchy. =) Anyways, time for a photo spam. ^^

My bad if these have already been posted. ;)

OOH LA LA!

Thanx for all these picturas and...

although I have them already, I'm glad you are willing to share them with the rest of the people who enter Mina's official soompi thread.

I really want to hear the other versions of "Look." I only herd the Korean and Chinese version.

Her comeback this time around wasn't as big of a hit as I wanted it to be. It still seems as if everything is still as hard as ever to find things on her.

:tears:

Guest adikkeluangman

[Mina announced her real age]

minapt3.jpg

Mina, who recently released her 4th album "Minastasia", expressed her feeling regarding the revelation of her real age.

In 2002, during her debut, her record label announced that she was born in 1978.

“I transferred to a label that specializes in hip hop and R&B and to make the most out of releasing 'Minastasia', I revealed my real age. I wasn’t shy about my age and it was very painful that I couldn’t tell the truth. I would like to apologize to the fans who believed the profile that my previous label announced." Mina confessed.

*She was born in 1972.

Credits ~ KBS World + kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

Guest UNee4Life

[Mina announced her real age]

minapt3.jpg

Mina, who recently released her 4th album "Minastasia", expressed her feeling regarding the revelation of her real age.

In 2002, during her debut, her record label announced that she was born in 1978.

“I transferred to a label that specializes in hip hop and R&B and to make the most out of releasing 'Minastasia', I revealed my real age. I wasn’t shy about my age and it was very painful that I couldn’t tell the truth. I would like to apologize to the fans who believed the profile that my previous label announced." Mina confessed.

*She was born in 1972.

Credits ~ KBS World + kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

I'm surprised people didn't know that lol. I knew it because it was posted on Wikipedia. I'm not surprised at her age either and I'm glad she decided to admit to it because it makes her look even BETTER!

Guest Ken1430262807

Like you Unee4life, I already knew she was in her thirties and i wasn't even a fan. I can't believe ppl didn't know that.

Guest Ken1430262807

Thanks for that Platinum. I have been waiting for this for a while. I didn't know Mina dance so well.

Guest UNee4Life

MINA - MNET COMEBACK SPECIAL - Look + Player

watch here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=AiQCOFWw_0s

she did a good job...

OMG she wasn't lipsyncing I LOVE THAT! In her "Kiss Kiss" comeback she didn't lipsync either, but I didn't like how Jessica DOMINATED this comeback special, it kinda annoyed me lol it's about MINA, not MINA's collaboration with JESSICA.

WOW she did my two favorite songs, "Look & Player." I really don't liek this hiphop costume lol, I'm more into sexy version of Mina, that's one of the reasons I liked her....

I think I'll def. like her Chinese performances a lot betteWOW when I get back home, I'm going to do a crazy Mina search and hopefully update this mina official site more and get all her new performances YAY!

That guy rapper sure is getting a lot of business, was he not rapping for Seo In Young also?

Archived