The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday while working, one customer told me

Hmm you look marvelous, i like how you style you hair, nowadays kids have such an ugly hairstyle.

Couple of weeks ago one my friends also complimented me on my hair, She said she envy my asian hair, saying its looks so hot you can style it in diferents ways, and told me that she hates that his bf who is also my friend is always with the same hairstyle since they met 4+ years ago

Me: I like you.

Him: I like you more.

Me: Do you?

Him: Yeah, more than you think.

Me: How much?

Him: I'd miss volleyball just to be with you.

Me: Daaaang, that's a big one.

Haha. I guess only for a volleyball couple would this be sweet. We both love volleyball and volleyball is life. Having him say that when he rarely says anything sweet is a huge one for me.

Guest Jennii_cho

^ That's so cute :).. Did you end up accepting him? Lol

He's my boyfriend now ^^ I accepted him a month later, afte thinking ~ (which was like a week or two ago ^^)

Guest hello.worldd

Me: "what was the best day you've had out of the entire semester?"

Him: "the first day of geography because if I had never gone to class I wouldn't have met you."

this guy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest honeylove

This was like a week ago and I was just thinking about it.. but my ex and I went to get scratchers and he bought 3 $1 ones.

All of them were winners and he was like, "I got three winners.. but I'm the real winner.. cus I got you!" or something cheesy like that, haha.

Boooo, I miss him.

Guest p1nchmycheeks

A long time ago, a close friend told me how busy he was with work

Me: You work so much you don't even have time to use your money. Let me use it for you *jokingly* hehe

Him: I would give everything to you...if you become my girlfriend, yea?

It was sweet until this

Me (not knowing what he meant): only if you make more than six digits *evil laugh*

Him: Ok...good luck being a lonely old ladyyyy~~

We always communicate that way :) but he always finds his way to be sweet to me.

Guest rachilde

I think he said something like, "I went to the store before you came over and I didn't know what to buy. I didn't know if you liked beer or wine--and if wine, whether you liked white or red. So I bought a case of beer, one bottle of red wine, and one bottle of white wine."

Also, "I sat down to study today, but all I could do was think about you."

long story short: the guy i'm seeing now i met through his friend who i liked at the time. slowly we started to get closer and they're friendship started to drift apart. the guy i originally liked moved to california and had made plans to come back up to washington to pick up his car and have one last night of drinking with his friends. their mutual friend saw us together at the bar and told my guy at the get together and asked him if he was going. my guy, knowing that me and his friend were awkward around each other put his arms around my waist and said: i don't think i can go because i want to spend time with her!

that totally threw me off but also made me happy =)

Guest apatheticDOLL

I was talking to a guy I liked and he was telling me about when he first met me..

Him: "The first thing I thought when I saw you was, 'Sh--, she's beautiful'."

Guest rachilde

Me: You're so handsome.

Him: (scoffs)

Me: Why do you always do that when I say you are handsome?

Him: I don't know.

Me: What, do you think you look like the Beast in Beauty and the Beast?

Him: Yeah.

Me: Well, who's your Beauty then?

Him: You are.

Guest ecstaticstranger

She doesn't wear tank tops or halter-tops, tights or leggings, even if the weather is 102; because she knows it bothers me. And yet, I was still afraid.  Of what?

Guest bellarose

When I said I was saving myself for marriage, he said "I would wait for you." First time a guy had that reaction.

Guest dot.1430279747

"I love the night we spend talking i have never done that with any one, most of my conversations are 3 minutes or less your the only one that keeps my attention for hours."

"You are the most beautiful girl in my world and I intend on keeping it that way for quite some time."

"i never want to give you back your wonderful"

It was such a wonderful love, the only man I had ever loved.  But I finally see why we can't be together.

Guest Maylin

I like to sleep, a lot.

In the early stages of our friendship, my friend would come over and we would play League of Legends on my computer. We took turns and one day it got too late and I started snoozing on the chair, drooling.

He didn't know what to do and considered putting a napkin underneath but he thought it'd be an insult. Instead, he wiped it and wrote on the computer screen, "Caught you snoozing! I didn't know what to do so I excused myself out. I helped clean the place a little and here's a napkin for your snoozing :)" He even took a picture on his cell to show me later.

It was so sweet and hilarious!

He's done other stuff like that as well when I knock out earlier before seeing him off. He puts random youtube music on the screen, like "Beautiful Hangover" - Big Bang, so when I wake up, it's the first thing I see. In the URL bar, he writes messages like, "Hi! You look so cute when you sleep! Sometimes you twitch, and sometimes when I put a finger in your hand, you slowly grab it. :) I hope you're having pleasant magical dreams! Je t'adore~"

He's my lovely :)

Guest hiswendy

I was telling him how I learned how to speak English and he said that it must've been tough moving to another country and having to pick up a new language. I answered that I had some prior knowledge of it, so it wasn't a big deal. He said, "Well, you're perfect now." It doesn't even matter that he really meant I speak it fluently now.

edit/

Wait, lol nope this is even better. He just tweeted me haha:

ArgYf5kCQAAyERo.jpg

LOL I cannot stop giggling!

Guest ddcee

well, for my boyfriend & our half year anniversary.. (was like 6 months ago) 

he formed a heart with a bunch of stickies, and wrote a message about me on the back of every sticky.

I guess this is kinda corny but... "you = apple in my eye, my sunshine, my princess, the reason why I get fluttery" 

Archived