WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest Joan H

Oh, geez, crushes, I remember it so vividly.

Elementary school- Kangta (when he was still part of H.O.T, although I didn't really listen to korean music back then).

The beginning of the highschool- Shin Hyesung, although not as bad as my obsession as Orlando Bloom back than, thank goodness. I got into Shinhwa really late, I think it was right after their sixth album.

I'm past that stage now.

Guest swtaznangel

MINWOO!!!! <33 i liekd him for like a year, though...cuz i nvr really listened to korean music til last year.... but all my friends kno i'm obsessed with Minwoo...sho hawt.... ^_- AND I STILL LOVE HIM! ^_____^

Guest NotGuilty

LEE MINWOO FIRST,

LEE MINWOO SECOND,

LEE MINWOO THIRD...

LEE MINWOO ALWAYS<3

hahaha....he sure got ALOT of ppl interested...I wonder why...

oh why oh why...because he is LEE MINWOO of course!

ahhh...the minwoo era...

Guest kpoplvr

MINWOO... :D :D :D heheh.. then i migrated towards DONGWAN... now it's a tie. minwoo is kinda winning... and JUNJIN isn't far behind.. then SE7En is somewhere... but it's mostly MINWOO AND DONGWAN.

Guest Bo Ryeong

Mine was Sung Seong Hun... when his drama 1st aired in my country... then next was DBSK and current is no other but THE HOTTEST guy ALIvE :rolleyes: LEE MIN WOO.... gosh... he hasn't return my heart since last month... :P okie... JK!!

Guest miharu*

park jun jin from shinhwa. that was when i first started getting into kpop. and then for some reason i stopped listening to it for a whole 3 years. i got back into kpop because of taebin :] im still pretty fond of him. sooo yeah. that's my korean singer crush history. haha

Guest thesarahchong

Minwoo.

During 4th album days, was it..

but that's singers.

of course, before i got into kpop, i watched some dramas at a young age.

So my 1st Korean actor crushes were:

Han Jaesuk (All About Eve)

Wonbin (Kkokji)