Minwoo was definately #1

i still remember when i first saw him

in one of the early mvs ^^

i was and Still am obsessed with him..

alot lolz

(sounds kinda scary)

but its true ~ my friends tell me tat sometimes :P

Guest rockerbabe

At first, it was Kwon Sang Woo after seeing Stairway to heaven... there was Lee Dong Gun... and now... *sigh* Kim Rae Won... *sigh* *sigh**Sigh**sigh*

<----

Guest kittinexjj

fany from ftts...2nd jib...drools. but his 3rd and 4th jib looks were even better. but when i saw junjin in the 4th shinhwa jib i changed and left fany for jj.

Guest meeshell

Ahahaha. Mine was Lee MinWoo too! But that was only because of all the MinWoo fanfics I read heh ^O^. Those were the good old days when I couldn't stop talking about him haha. I still like him though...just not as much.

Yea me too.. Minwoo, because of all those fanfics... I only got into shinhwa because of those fanfics...

haha... pretty sad...

Guest jambalayaluv6486

lol...it was se7en :P the first korean singer i 'found' through forums...when i was just starting to learn about kpop...^^ he's still one of my favorites tho...<3 hahaaa...and that was like...last year..

Guest babymicky

KANG SUNGHOON! :wub:

I think it was his second album; My Girl.

That song was the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

It still is, although the end is a bit corny.

I'm just waiting for his return from army now ^_^