Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest 177z_Aym

i agree with you ponnie SOULSTAR is awesome you guys should hear their songs esp only one for me and in my bed...gahh they have the nicest voice ever for a boyband :D

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ygchixzta1177

tINA girl.... you are spamming girl :P lol

anyways, thanks I'll go to Jess's forum for that New Face girl whatever the title is (I forgot already) :P but this is good about the new group... Im excited becuss I know Mr. YG can do it and he is a good man... He just needs to give us fan more stuff... He needs to open up an ONLINE STORE and stuff >.< but he is a good man after all...

lol oh well =)

-- i wish i was in YG.. anything new about may doni?

Guest 177z_Aym

i'm with you TINA i wish i was in YG too...i don't care if i'm a janitor or their secretary....oh wait i just would like them to be friends with me instead lolz thats even better hehhehe...i can hang with them all the time at the studio kewl kewl kewl. lolz i think i'm just gonna keep on dreaming lolz :P

Ok I just saw "May Doni" or what ever her name is... Is that her name by anychance?? dunno..... sorry Im like lost about this new girl..... but ummm yea back to what I was saying.......

I just saw the clips today her singing Alica Keys song......... dang she sing it very well and nice........ that girl got a voice to kill BUT DANG HER TEETH....... SHE NEEDS MAJOR DENTAL WORK...but now that she is with YG.... she will get it becuss she will be making BIG BUCKS >.< so envy her... lucky biotch.....

but yea... she is cool she do look young there in the clip.... during the whole dang time I was just STARING AT HER TEETH dang... that was mean but oh well.... that is the dang truth.... :P

Guest StrawberryPunch

I happen to like Lexy.

Thats cool im just saying ..and anyways lexy should TRY to sing... Stick withthe rapping. Lexy will always have her fans but I still think May Doni Kim is gonna make it BIGG.

Oh and about her teeth lmaooo ur right. her brows are a mess 2, but im sure shes gonna get the hookup...I hope..

I kinda the noticed the teeth and brows too. I'm sure they're going to do something about it before they bring her out to the market. She's probably training now. But for a young kid she has an awesome voice. There is definitely some star factor going on. Her voice has quality and timbre.

yea, May Doni sure have a nice voice and she is one lucky girl to be working with OUR YG FAMILY :P

I know that when Mr. YG finally release her out to the public... she is going to spark and she will probably be the next girl to make it... but still I still like GUMMY & BIGMAMA all of their voice are awsome....

Guest shazvaz15

YEH i like gummy i just watched the performance where she sung 'ghetto superstar' with 1tym it may not be her best performance (although i thought it was good) but she sounded pretty good, like always!

Guest ygchixzta1177

i agree with you ponnie SOULSTAR is awesome you guys should hear their songs esp only one for me and in my bed...gahh they have the nicest voice ever for a boyband :D

OMG YESSS i lovee in my bed, i was hooked on that song for months! Soulstar rocks =)

i'm with you TINA i wish i was in YG too...i don't care if i'm a janitor or their secretary....oh wait i just would like them to be friends with me instead lolz thats even better hehhehe...i can hang with them all the time at the studio kewl kewl kewl. lolz i think i'm just gonna keep on dreaming lolz :P

AHAHA i wouldnt care if i was the janitor! Ya know, se7en had to scrub floors of the building b4 he became big in YG? hahah see i wouldnt mind doing that either!

Thats cool im just saying ..and anyways lexy should TRY to sing... Stick withthe rapping. Lexy will always have her fans but I still think May Doni Kim is gonna make it BIGG.

I agree to lexy sticking with rapping. I mean, thats what she came out as in the first YG album and shes waaaaay better at it then singing.. right? hehe

may doni, switch places with me please!! =(

I WONDER If they would let me in the yg family? lol I aint korean but I can sing hehehe

You will need to audition........ and then take a Korean class so you can learn how to speak and write in Korean.......... And then you should be set to go :P

Guest ygchixzta1177

^^ I'd be willing to do that.

&& Danny's korean but when he joined he didnt know korean much. Teddy taught him, and teddy had to right their lyrics in korean romanization for him to learn =)

Guest StrawberryPunch

lol Im taking Korean Classes now lol I can read alittle, but I was joking lol I dunt wanna be a star.. to much stress and what not. I would on the other hand like to meat the Whole yg Family hehehe

Guest jess1tym4life

lol Im taking Korean Classes now lol I can read alittle, but I was joking lol I dunt wanna be a star.. to much stress and what not. I would on the other hand like to meat the Whole yg Family hehehe

we all do, i'll learn korean & all if i have to move to korea i would, the things we do for our yg.. :phew:

Gad leeee the things we would do for our STARS is out of this world... Move to Korea if ya have tooo Live in Korea if ya have too... even marry a Korean if ya have too... geess might as well convert into a korean if ya have tooo.... lol I would do it any day :P

Guest StrawberryPunch

we all do, i'll learn korean & all if i have to move to korea i would, the things we do for our yg.. :phew:

Lol im taking korean classes cuz i think the lang is cool not for the yg family..im sure i could talk to them in english hehehehe...after im done korean im gonna do japanese cuz it sounds cute lol. I Speak arabic also haha boy does that come in handy.

Guest yodisbsteve

^ apply for the fbi. they're always lookin for arabic, korean, chinese, an i think spanish speakers.

plus if u get good at korean, japanese is easier to learn, pronunciation is somewhat similar so is sentence structure. also there are certain words that are the same. like yaksok means promise in both kroean an japanese

Archived