Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest 177z_Aym

ahkk another new face YG kewl kewl kewl hehehe i can't wait :D

u know what she's actually pretty in my opinion...yeah i'm loving her YG tshirt lolz :D

newayz her voice is amazing gosh she doesn't have any accent at all hmmm maybe the next se7en who knows but i'll be supporting her and YG all the way :D yeah and her voice is mix with GUMI and KIM JI EUN voice i'm loving it GO YG :wub:

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *rashiDah

I just listened to May Doni myself and i was quite surprised. She doesn't really have an accent and as people said before she is looks like a little Lexy but her voice is slightly similar to Gumi. I give her a thumbs up (little biased cos i love YG.. x]) but i think she'll get quite popular!

Guest jess1tym4life

I just listened to May Doni myself and i was quite surprised. She doesn't really have an accent and as people said before she is looks like a little Lexy but her voice is slightly similar to Gumi. I give her a thumbs up (little biased cos i love YG.. x]) but i think she'll get quite popular!

don't worry i'm biased too, cause i love yg so much that i love all artists from yg, even though i'm more a 1tym crazy fan than the rest but i still love our yg. Any artists that joins yg is lucky cause they take care of their members & promote them equally not just only focus on one & forget about the others, i love the fact that they work as a group, team a big family u can say. man i so love yg..best company ever with so many good looking people who does have talents & not just there for good looks. I think i've said this like 10000000000x of times now.. :phew:

Anywhere i can sample May Doni? I saw her thread, and i clicked the links provided but they didnt work.

-- man is she lucky or what.

Yea, where can I get to listen or see this "May Doni" <--- thingy... PM me please :P or point me to the right direction...

Guest ImSmiley

hey what happen to my post earlier?

anyways thanks to me YG and SM are tie now!!

May Doni reminds me of Lexy, i haven't heard her voice but i bet it's good.

Guest cindel25

You know what's really gets me, that most if not all Mboat and new faces are vocally trained by Big Mama and those chicks went to Paris to study.

So you know they are in good hands and won't embarrassed us like most of kpop artists out there today that CANNOT sing.

hey what happen to my post earlier?

anyways thanks to me YG and SM are tie now!!

May Doni reminds me of Lexy, i haven't heard her voice but i bet it's good.

Let's hope she doens't sing like Lexy. Sorry I love Lexy but she can't sing. She's rapper, hint hint YG.

YAY! GOOO YG, we're beating SM!

tINA girl.... you are spamming girl :P lol

anyways, thanks I'll go to Jess's forum for that New Face girl whatever the title is (I forgot already) :P but this is good about the new group... Im excited becuss I know Mr. YG can do it and he is a good man... He just needs to give us fan more stuff... He needs to open up an ONLINE STORE and stuff >.< but he is a good man after all...

yeah.. I watch that clips..

I think she's so cool ~~

just only 15 .. but can sing well like that..

but she's still have to practice her acting ~ ^^

wanna see her soon ~

Guest jess1tym4life

I just watched May Doni Kim sing....WOW..Shes gonna out shine Lexy loooool :phew:

u think? i guess cause her voice is better than lexy, i like lexy but i agree with u guys that lexy is suitable for rapping not singing. Her live performances are not that good like the other female yg artists like kim ji eun, i like her dancing though..

Well Kim Ji Eun, GDYB albums are coming soon, still no set date but this year yg will take over those other groups. With albums such as Taebin, Baekkyoung & Lee eun joo, GDYB, Kim ji eun, Soulstar, etc..however a bit disappointed that some will come out as only single albums not full albums..so far only know that se7en vol.3 is a full album.

i agree lin, YG needs to open an online store. i bet if they do they will sell millions of merchandise.

yea... who ever goes to the YG site as a member need to SPAM AWAY that the non-korean fans REQUEST FOR THEM TO OPEN AN ONLINE STORE :angry: so we who don't live in korea can also get YG stuff....

Jess, I know Im really looking forward to SE7EN's 3rd album... it better be worth all the wait... Im also a fan of Se7en but I just like 1TYM more...

Archived