Se7en (세븐) Aka Choi Dong Wook (최동욱)

Guest Aiensya

The conclusion of Sangchu and Se7en’s illegal massage parlor scandal that most people don’t know 

img_20230228170423_cb46c43e.webp

Sangchu and Se7en’s access to an illegal massage parlor while serving in the military is being re-examined. Actually, it was a visit for a healthy massage.

Recently, a post titled “The conclusion of the case of Sangchu and Se7en entering an illegal massage parlor that is not widely known” was posted on various online communities in Korea. In this post, Sangchu appeared on the YouTube channel “Recent Olympics” in July 2019 and explained the incident of going into an illegal massage parlor.

At the time, Sangchu said, “I usually enjoyed a healthy massage. (On the day of the incident) I visited Chuncheon for a consolation performance, but my body felt stiff, so I left the hotel to get a massage.” I saw a Thai massage and a Chinese massage next to my place. But when I went inside, the Thai massage was closed and the Chinese massage had no employees. I saw an illegal massage parlor on my way back.”

I was aware that it was a place where illegal acts were possible. But I asked if I could get a normal massage, and they said it was possible, so I was waiting and suddenly this thought crossed my mind. ‘How can we prove that we didn’t do anything illegal when the police come?’ When I told Se7en, Se7en also said it was scary, so he came out right away.”

However, at this time, Sangchu and Se7en were being followed for two months to cover the reality of celebrity soldiers serving in the military on a terrestrial program, and their coming out of an illegal massage parlor was captured on camera. Sangchu confessed, “It looked as if we had done something illegal. The story about the Thai and Chinese massage was cut off. We came out after 10 minutes, but it became as if it had been there for more than 30 minutes.”

He continued, “In the police investigation, Se7en and I were asked to provide proof that we often went to healthy massage shops before joining the military. I submitted a one-year credit card statement. There were many records of legal massages. He added, “The police went to the establishments in person and checked if it was a legal massage. At the time, the investigator also said, ‘Don’t worry, I’ll solve all your unfairness.'”

Previously, SBS’s “Site 21” released a video in 2013 of Sangchu and Se7en leaving the camp while serving in the military as entertainment soldiers and entering an illegal massage parlor, causing a controversy. 

At the time, there was a controversy over the military service of celebrity soldiers, so the two refuted the broadcast as “malicious editing”, but they got criticized by the public.

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/832711

• 3 weeks later...

*** SE7EN and Lee Da Hae are getting married! They began dating back in 2015 and officially confirmed their relationship the next year. TODAY,  March 20, they took to their personal Instagram accounts to share news of their

marriage with fans. Congratulations to the couple!  :Woah:

SE7EN’s letter reads as follows:

Hello, this is SE7EN.
2023 marks 20 years since my debut.
I think this would not have been possible without the love of fans who always show unchanging support.
I am really grateful and thankful.

Today, there is joyful news that I want to share with you first.

I promised marriage on May 6 with my girlfriend Lee Da Hae who has been with me through the ups and downs and has always embraced my lacking self with love for the past eight years.

From now on as the head of a household and as a husband , I will live more maturely with a greater sense of responsibility.

I once again express gratitude to everyone who always supports me, and I will greet you again in a positive light!!!

Thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp_t4Vwyz1Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4b1e7a38-6805-4bab-a21a-ff28f125707b

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** The pre-wedding photos are beautiful! They look good together.   :wut:   But, I prefer this one below. 

1679286160-336496968-2249217088598671-31

photo source : allkpop

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

SE7EN and Lee Da Hae Are Tying the Knot in May

336331447_185687524211907_63196726660901

SE7EN and Lee Da Hae announced their marriage after eight years of dating.

On the 20th, both of them took to Instagram to share the happy news of their wedding.

SE7EN posted a handwritten letter, which read, “After eight years of sharing the ups and downs of life together, my girlfriend Lee Da Hae, who has always embraced me with love, and I have promised to marry on May 6th.” He added,

“As the head of a household and a husband, I will live with greater responsibility and maturity. I would like to thank everyone for their support and will see you all again as a better version of myself.”

336496968_2249217088598671_3125214142529

The actress also shared her thoughts, saying, “As we have been dating for eight years, it may not be a big surprise, but I felt nervous about how to tell everyone. In May, we promised to go from being longtime lovers to a married couple.” Lee Da Hae then thanked her fiance, “He has always been a reliable partner by my side, bringing me great happiness. As his wife, I will support him even more and become his pillar of strength.”

She concluded by writing, “We would be delighted if we could get married with your love and blessings. As an actress and a wife, I will strive to become a better person and repay your love. Thank you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp_t4Vwyz1Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b5bbb4db-7725-4582-9332-ef502436f2a0

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp_t4S_rxkq/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b0020529-f998-4d12-9ac2-1caaaf67bf1c

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001862870

• Like 1

Se7en, Lee Da-hae to get married on May 6

From left, actor Lee Da-hae and singer Se7en [SCREEN CAPTURE]

Actor Lee Da-hae and singer Se7en will tie the knot on May 6, the couple announced on their individual social media accounts on Monday.

“It’s been eight years since we started our relationship, so perhaps this isn’t such surprising news,” Lee said on her social media account.

“But I don’t know why I’m so shy […] after a long relationship, we have promised to tie the knot in May.”

“It would be a great joy for us if we can get married with your love and blessings,” said the actor.

Singer Se7en also uploaded a statement earlier today.

“2023 marks my 20-year anniversary since my debut […] I thank you all for the support,” said Se7en, whose real name is Choi Dong-wook.

“I have promised my girlfriend, Lee Da-hae, who has shared the highs and lows of the past eight years with me and always embraced me with love, to get married,” said the singer.

The couple officially announced their relationship in 2016 after both parties confirmed the dating rumors.

Korean-Australian actor Lee Da-hae is best known for her roles in the KBS2 drama “The Slave Hunters” (2010), "Iris 2" (2013), MBC drama “East of Eden” (2008) and more. Singer Se7en is known for his dance performances in the track “Come back to me” (2003), “Passion” (2004) and “Crazy” (2004). The singer was involved in controversy during his military service where he, along with other fellow singers, was alleged to have visited illegal massage parlors that provide adult services. While the charges of prostitution have been dropped, Se7en and others were charged for being absent without leave in 2013.

BY CHO YONG-JUN [cho.yongjun1@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

*** I'm a fan of Se7en, that's why, I'm happy that they made it to the altar after eight long years, two-months from now. The couple actually are in similar age. On their personal happiness it's wonderful to hear this great news. It's just a bit sad and bad that Se7en has been really not active anymore. As a fan, I'm happy for him but also concern about his career. Hopefully, Lee Da Hae will be good to him. I read news about them last year that she said they broke-up and then got back together. It's his family that brought her back together. She said that she cherishes his family but, a man like him she can find anywhere. That's why, because of this I'm a bit skeptical. But, 8-years is a long time for any couple to be together and not loses steam. I hope he's not pressured by his family. I hope they find happiness together. In-laws who treat you well is really something to cherish. She used to be beautiful during "My Girl" days, not that I'm saying she's not anymore but, her looks slowly evolved different now, though. It's just sad when pretty women evolved to fit the standards of beauty. She had her own charm then. But, if she's happy that's what matters. She admitted to having plastic surgery, anyway. She looked stunning then. Well, there are people who are not satisfied with her/his looks. Just sad.....just saying.   :weary:

*** On the evening of March 19th, the wife of comedian Jung Sung Ho shared two photos taken from a birthday party she attended with her husband. At the party, the couple appeared with Lee Da Hae and Se7en. I remember back then, they often make use of their free time to date and enjoy romantic moments together. Each time they go out, they cover themselves up to avoid being recognized, or switch to traveling abroad.   :kisslevel:

lee-da-hae-se7en-WEDDING.jpg

lee-da-hae-se7en-WEDDING-2.jpg

photos source : Lovekpop95

*** According to Lee Da Hae, she initially had a bad impression about Se7en, to the point of trying her best to avoid him and one of them is due to his adult scandal, secretly visiting a 19+ massage parlor while in the military. She appeared and revealed this before on the tvN program “Life Bar”. She said that they were not close despite having some mutual friends. According to her, her friend once invited her to go drinking with Se7en, but she turned down the offer because she didn’t want to meet him. At the time, she secretly thought to herself, “Se7en? Drinking with this person? Why should I go?”. However, their relationship experienced a drastic change after they attended a gathering with friends. At the time, Se7en suddenly called Da Hae and asked to drive her to the location since her place was conveniently on his way. While Lee Da Hae didn’t want that initially, Se7en still ended up picking her up. When they arrived, other friends were not there yet. In the room, there were only both of them, and the atmosphere was awkward as they were not close. Recalling that day, Lee Da Hae shared, “Seeing Se7en’s shy and awkward appearance made me realize ‘this guy is actually quite innocent’. The longer we talked, the more I discovered bright aspects of his personality. I realized that Se7en was very different from what I had imagined.”  After then she managed to change her opinion about Se7en, she started to talk more with him, and the couple began dating in 2015. A year later, they publicly announced their relationship to the public.   :twerk2:

Source: Edaily

*** Se7en celebrated his 20th anniversary! TODAY, March 25, he shared the below photos on Instagram, thanking fans for their support for the past 2 decades with a caption - "Thank you so much for celebrating the 20th anniversary since my debut. I'll sing for a long time. I love you."  In the photo, he can be seen posing next to a giant bouquet of balloons. This is so COOL!   :Ohboy3:

1679747790-20230325-se7en.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqNKYl1u9q4/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=e2f16f9a-8b37-405b-ad1f-355682631d24

*** Se7en and Lee Da-hae met with the celebrity couple Baek Jong-won and actress So Yoo-jin yesterday, March 26th. Lee Da-hae posted several pictures on her Instagram with the caption “Just meeting our beloved sister Yoo Jin makes me happy, but it was a magical night to taste Baek Hyung-boo’s endless, truly delicious cooking.”    :heart3:

Lee-Da-hae-2-260323-1.webp

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20230326n09177?mid=n1008

*** Lee Dahae’s mother initially disliked Se7en in the early stages of their relationship. She teared up while saying this in one of her guest appearances in a show, “My mom had a hard time because she didn’t like Se7en from the beginning. A month after we started dating, Se7en said he wanted to meet my mom, but my mom postponed it. Eventually, Se7en actively bought a Parents’ Day gift, and they met. My mom prepared food for him, and he said, ‘This is so delicious. Mother, you pass.’ My mom asked him, ‘Who are you to say I pass?’ and they became close when he replied, ‘Who am I indeed?’“   :Megalol:

img_20230321154829_850f7f43.webp

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/838427

• 2 weeks later...

*** Lee Da Hae and Se7en became the center of controversy in the Korean online community because they arrived too late to the wedding of Lee Seung Gi. Korean media reported that they only appeared when the wedding was halfway over. They were accused of being arrogant and disrespectful to the bride and groom. According to rumors, they have been subjected to criticism from the public before, so they chose to quietly attend the wedding of Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In to avoid further negative attention.   :Ohboy3:

source : lovekpop95

• 2 weeks later...

*** It seems that ahead of Se7en's big day, fans have been eagerly following the couple’s every move. Yesterday, April 17th, Lee Da Hae shared a series of their photos together on her personal social media account having a meal at Bada‘s (former member of S.E.S) home. Among the photos, there is a particularly romantic shot of them that could easily be mistaken for a scene from a romantic movie. It’s worth noting that Bada and Lee Da Hae are close friends.   :wut:

Lee-Da-Hae-Se7en-2-170423-3-1024x770.web

Lee-Da-Hae-Se7en-2-170423-1.webp

Lee-Da-Hae-Se7en-2-170423-2.webp

source : https://kbizoom.com/lee-da-hae-and-se7ens-pre-wedding-moves-make-headlines-bada-and-daughters-gesture-captivates-fans/

*** Awww.....this bridal shower was on April 22 KST, thrown by Lee Da Hae's close friends on her birthday. She posted on her IG with the caption - "Wasn't planning on doing much on my birthday this year... but this bridal shower gift that friends threw for me, so touched... /cries/.. Your planning was just excellent.. Thanks to my amazing unnies and dongsaengs, I got to have something called a #bridalshower.. You transformed me in a moment with your perfect planning, I was so thankful!! I love you guys. Thank you to everyone who congratulated me as well!" - She was holding her dog and posing with her friends. They will be tying the knot with Se7en on May 6.   :kaching3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrUr8fErjyl/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=a888f175-e55b-4616-9d7e-e48526691379

*** Lee Da-hae and Se7en released their pre-wedding photos on Wednesday before their big day next month. She

posted them on Instagram captioned, "The photo shoot was very special and precious. I want to thank all the people who helped it." - The two will tie the knot on May 6.   :kisslevel:

2023042701570_0.jpg
photo source : Chosun Ilbo

*** Se7en and Lee Da Hae's wedding invitation has recently been revealed to the public. News 1 exclusively obtained a copy of the invitation on the morning of April 27th, which includes a lovely wedding pictorial that the couple released early on. The invitation reads, “We would like to share this special moment with our beloved ones. Our journey started on a warm spring day, and since then, we have been together for eight years. Today, we promise to spend the rest of our lives together and would be deeply grateful to have your blessing on our beautiful journey..”    :ohboy2:

20230427104719680pygr.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20230427104718029

*** On April 26th Y Magazine published a photoshoot of Lee Da-hae and Se7en's upcoming wedding. They're set to marry on May. The title of the photoshoot in the magazine is HAPPY EVER AFTER, written in all English capital letters in the original spread. The concept is simply to capture the happiness of this moment for the couple, who had been dating for the past seven years. The date of the wedding is set for May 6th.   :heart:

Wedding Photoshoot of Lee Da-hae and Se7eN

photo1659226.jpg

photo1659225.jpg

photo1659224.jpg

Spoiler

photo1659239.jpg

photo1659237.jpg

photo1659235.jpg

photo1659234.jpg

credit : William Schwartz / Hancinema

Lee Da Hae and Se7en Share Stunning Moments in New Wedding Pictorial

343293609_537669968572929_87482337979889

Additional wedding photos of Lee Da Hae and Se7en have been released.

Y Magazine revealed on the 27th, “HAPPY EVER AFTER. Y has captured the beautiful moments of Lee Da Hae and Se7en who have decided to become spouses because no one can replace each other.”

In the photos, Lee Da Hae and Se7en showed the happiest moments of a couple soon to be married, bringing smiles to the faces of those who see them. It was said that the two love birds showed their love and care for each other throughout the shoot.

Last month, Lee Da Hae and Se7en personally announced their wedding to be held on the 20th. The actress shared, “In the upcoming month of May, we’re going from long-time lovers to spouses. Even though the term ‘boyfriend’ is still more familiar, I will strive to become a caring and supportive wife to Se7en, who has been my rock and brought me great happiness all this time, and who will now be my lifelong partner.”

Se7en also stated, “I have promised to marry my girlfriend Lee Da Hae on May 6th, after spending the past eight years together through ups and downs and always embracing me in love despite my shortcomings.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrhoUC1rpXS/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3a1b26fa-45f5-4cc4-8d7d-3cccf29d98c9

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrhornoroMb/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=572e1803-21e3-4653-a347-913e936f2960

2023042801002345300300011_20230428121504

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0004000952

*** Se7en and Lee Da Hae revealed more of their wedding pictorial two days ahead of their wedding on May 6. She posted a series of photos on her Instagram with the caption, "Photos too good to look at by myself." The photos were the B cuts from a wedding pictorial she conducted with Y Magazine. Awww..... they included the dog! It's so CUTE! They look so happy. She looks gorgeous, too!   :Woah:

1683151028-image.png

1683151064-343275029-1312753792788357-27

1683151111-image.png

• Like 1