Se7en (세븐) Aka Choi Dong Wook (최동욱)

Guest Aiensya

*** Seven in MBC 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' show. He was the first to broadcast a telephone conversation with his girlfriend Lee Da Hee. This is the first time that the conversation of two people was released on air. They have been dating for seven years. They call each other "honey". Hahaha - it was full of so much love inside the studio. Seven then made a special coffee. Kim Jun-ho was surprised for the unexpected combination of his coffee recipe.  When he drank it, he said that it's "really delicious."  :ohboy2:

20210828100420561joba.jpg

source : https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/08/point-of-omniscient-interfere-seven-7.html

[SBS Star] Lee Da-hae Says She Stills Finds SE7EN Charming Even After 6 Years of Dating

201587010_1280.jpg

Actress Lee Da-hae shared that she still finds singer SE7EN charming even after six years of being together. On August 28 episode of MBC's television show 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', SE7EN made a guest appearance.

201587011_1280.jpg

In this episode, SE7EN was seen talking to Lee Da-hae on the phone while he was with comedian Kim Jun-ho. While SE7EN and Lee Da-hae exchanged lovey-dovey talks, Kim Jun-ho cut in and playfully asked Lee Da-hae, "Isn't it about time that you get sick of SE7EN? You guys have been together for so long." Lee Da-hae laughed out loud and said, "No, I'm afraid not. I find him more and more charming as time passes."

201587013_1280.jpg

After listening to this, SE7EN got shy and said, "This is our first time in six years to go on air together. I mean, it's just voice, but..." Lee Da-hae laughingly commented, "SE7EN kind of likes to keep his 'mystery' image. I think it's because he has the attitude of 'old' singers." She continued, "I want to post our photos on social media and stuff like that, but he is completely against it."

Spoiler

201587012_1280.jpg

As SE7EN watched back at this video in the studio, SE7EN said, "I tried really hard to win her heart." He resumed, "Before we started dating each other, I chased after her for about two to three months. Then one day, I confessed my feelings to her after having some drinks. That's how we started seeing one another."

201587015_1280.jpg

In the beginning of September 2016, news outlet Dispatch reported that Lee Da-hae and SE7EN were in relationship. Following the report, the two stars made their 7-month relationship public.

(Credit= MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere, 'leedahey4eva' Instagram)

(SBS Star)

SE7EN Makes a Sweet Phone Call to His Girlfriend Lee Da Hae in MBC’s Variety Show ‘Omniscient Interfering View’

7KaYRtVAxzHy637657440014358405-scaled.jp

On MBC’s variety show Omniscient Interfering View aired on August 28th, Se7en had a phone call with his girlfriend, Lee Da Hae.

In the new episode, Se7en invited comedian Kim Joon Ho over to his home. He then astonished everyone by calling his girlfriend, Lee Da Hae, on the phone. Although Se7en and Lee Da Hae have been together for seven years, it was the couple’s first time revealing their conversation on TV. Se7en and Lee Da Hae had a cute conversation on the phone, bringing their sweet real-life romance to the Saturday night show.

“You’ve been dating him for a while. Didn’t you get enough of him?” Kim Joon Ho asked. “The more I see him, the more attractive he is,” Lee Dae Hae answered by revealing her sincere affection toward Se7en. Lee continued, “He is usually an amusing person. But now, I think he is too shy in front of the camera. I’m not sure why. Try to steal some camera time, honey!” getting hearty laughter from the viewers.

On the same day, Se7en made an avocado coffee in Lee Da Hae’s recipe while talking on the phone with her. In the end, Lee ended the call with her charming voice, saying, “Enjoy your coffee.”

source : https://ent.sbs.co.kr/news/article.do?article_id=E10010235422

*** Seven flaunted unwavering friendship with Sandara Park. On the afternoon of September 4, he posted a selfie with Sandara Park on his personal SNS, with a caption - "# I have been in a long time # always # Sandara # New Start." - In the photo, they are posing inside a restaurant. The two boasted a brilliant visual with no make up, creating a warm atmosphere. The fans who saw this are envious of their friendship, leaving comments such as "I think you really like  brother and sister", "Fighting", "So Nice to see", "Dara is always pretty", " Se7en is cute" and "I support them". :kaching1:

20210904160512932tikd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

*** Seven posted a picture on his personal Instagram yesterday September 21st with a caption - "Have a pleasant holiday to you". His small face and the clear features are admirable and looks like he's in his 20's. His visuals look like fine wine - he doesn't aged at all. He looks still so COOL & handsome. Well, Seven has been in love for seven years now. :Megalol:

20210921161933310tqll.jpg

• 3 months later...

*** Se7en and Lee Da Hae  will appear in the broadcast of MBC’s “Omniscient Interfering View”, which the preview video aired on January 8th.  The show will reveal her daily life. They will appear in a variety show together for the 1st time. Lee Da-hae, whose hobby is dancing, visited a dance practice room and recalled a memory related to Se7en. She said, “We had a sincere fight while learning dancing. When the song was played, I told him I couldn’t do that, ‘Should I quit?’ and we just stopped it.”, drawing laughter. The two have already been in a romantic relationship for 8 years. Sitting next to Se7en, she pressed the cheeks of Se7en and said, You’re so cute”, making him blush. Se7en also looked at her affectionately. Then, she shed tears while talking about her love story with Se7en. I'm curious what had happened between the two. The EP will air at 11:10 PM on January 15th. 

:twerk2:

20220109195006377vnww.jpg

20220109195007586mthd.jpg

*** Lee Da-hae spoke about the fight she got in with SE7EN while dancing together. On January 8 episode of MBC's 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', she made a guest appearance. In this episode,  she was seen visiting a dance studio with her manager. As her manager also loved to dance, he asked his dance instructor if she could teach him the choreography for SE7EN's past hit song 'PASSION'. To this, Lee Da-hae frowned and said, "What? No! You know what happened between me and SE7EN because of the dance for 'PASSION'? We fought while I was learning the dance moves from him. At that time, the music started playing and I was like, 'I can't do this anymore'. Even when I only heard the music, I didn't want to see his face for another second, you know. I was like, 'Let's just stop here, okay?' I was so annoyed."  Then the dance instructor commented, "But I feel like you can pull the dance off really well, Da-hae." Lee Da-hae laughed and said, "Ah, you kind of want me to try it again, don't you?" After that, they practiced the dance for 'PASSION', and managed to do a mini performance together.  :Megalol::weary:

201626716_1280.jpg

photo source : SBS Star

*** Lee Da Hae‘s appearance in MBC’s Omniscient Interfering View became a hot topic. The fact that  she mentioned SE7EN made headlines.  She caught the attention by mentioning, “I fought with him (as he was teaching me how to dance). His song came out, and I didn’t even want to listen to it.”  Here's the preview of the upcoming EP.  In the trailer, SE7EN and Lee Da Hae were seen enjoying a meal together. This will be the first time the two actually appeared on a show together. Lee Da Hae expressed her love for her man as she stroked his cheek and said, “You’re cute.” She was also seen shedding tears as she shared, “I had a difficult time then. Because I like him…”  This “difficult time” the label mentioned is when SE7EN was serving his military duty. When SE7EN was on active duty in 2013, he was sentenced to 10 days in a guardhouse for disciplinary reasons such as violating military service rules and leaving without permission. With their dating rumors, his “massage scandal” surfaced again. Especially the fact that this is SE7EN’s first relationship since his breakup with Park Han Byul caught more attention. She also mentioned the scandal when she appeared on tvN’s Life Bar in 2017. “To be honest, I didn’t have a good image of him. But I ended up dating him anyway. If I didn’t go to see him that day, it’d have been the most regrettable mistake of my life.”  I highly anticipate this EP. It will air at 11:10 PM on January 15th.   :kaching1:

002-2.jpg

1641748778403052.jpg

source : https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1522961

*** I'm happy that their relationship lasted this long. Their story in the amusement park is like what happened to the K-drama I've watched, which is funny. Wish all the BEST for them!  :ohboy2:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Da Hae Tells Hilarious Story Of A Time She And Se7en Were Caught On A Secret Date By Fans

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Da Hae has shared some amusing stories about her relationship with Se7en!

On the latest episode of MBC’s “The Manager,” Lee Da Hae and Se7en made their first-ever joint variety show appearance as a couple. The two stars, who first publicly confirmed their relationship back in 2016, have been dating for seven years now.

While sharing a meal together with their mutual friend Choi Sung Joon, as well as Lee Da Hae’s manager, the couple talked about how they first started dating. Lee Da Hae explained that she hadn’t been romantically interested in Se7en at first, but that she had eventually started seeing him in a different light.

“Suddenly, from a certain point on, I became fond of him,” said the actress. “I didn’t dislike him [before], but it took some time for us to start dating.”

Describing how Se7en had finally asked her out at her birthday party, Lee Da Hae recalled, “He was looking at me, and then he suddenly said, ‘Da Hae, go out with me. Let’s date.’ I started talking about other things, so he asked, ‘Why aren’t you answering?’ So I said, ‘At our age, do we really have to [explicitly] respond to questions like that?!'”

Se7en-Lee-Da-Hae.jpg

When Lee Da Hae mentioned how they had initially tried to keep their relationship a secret, Choi Sung Joon teasingly pointed out that they hadn’t done a very good job hiding it. “You guys just went around on obvious dates together,” he said. “Sitting next to each other on airplanes isn’t really exercising caution. Other couples purposely fly on different airplanes.” Se7en replied, “We did take different airplanes for a year.”

Choi-Sung-Joon-Lee-Da-Hae.jpg

Lee Da Hae went on to tell the story of a time they had traveled to Vietnam together early on in their relationship. “I had gone through customs first,” she explained, “and then the airport employee suddenly asked, ‘Excuse me, are you Se7en?’ I still laugh all the time whenever I remember this, but he said with an [awkwardly serious] expression, ‘No, I’m not.’ [The employee] said, ‘No, you’re Se7en! You’re my idol!’ and he said, ‘No, I’m not Se7en.'”

The couple also shared a hilarious story about a time they had gotten caught on a date at an amusement park.

“Since they sell lots of masks at amusement parks, and lots of people wear them there, we had a lot of fun there for a long time [while hiding our faces with masks],” said Lee Da Hae. “But after a while, three students came up to us and asked, ‘Excuse me, but by any chance, are you Se7en?'”

Se7en made everyone crack up by going on to recall that he had immediately let go of Lee Da Hae’s hand and started running away. Lee Da Hae chimed in with a laugh, “He just left me there, and as I was watching him running from far away, I thought to myself, ‘Can I really trust this guy in the future?’ He was so fast.”

She continued, “When we met up later, he took off his mask, and he looked like someone who had just showered.

Sweat was dripping off his face as he asked me, ‘Are you okay?'” Se7en laughed in embarrassment, “I’m sweating now just thinking about it.”

Spoiler

Lee-Da-Hae-Se7en-2.jpgSe7en-Lee-Da-Hae-2.jpgSe7en-Lee-Da-Hae-3.jpgSe7en-Lee-Da-Hae-4.jpg

Watch the full episode of “The Manager” with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

*** SE7EN and Lee Da-hae shared how their romantic relationship started on January 15 in episode of MBC's show 'Point of Omniscient Interfere', where they appeared as guests. While having a meal, Lee Da-hae talked about the time when SE7EN asked her to be his girlfriend. She said, "It was on my birthday. I rented a party place and invited some friends for a birthday party. At that time, me and SE7EN happened to play pool together alone. He kept trying to come near me with an excuse that he was teaching me how to play pool. Then, all of a sudden, he asked me whether I wanted to start going out with him."  Lee Da-hae added, "It was hard to go on dates in Korea, so we went traveled abroad a lot. Not long after we started dating each other, we went to this small island in Vietnam

together."       :shaq:

201628855_1280.jpg

201628854_1280.jpg

201628853_1280.jpg

photos source : SBS Star

*** I love how Lee Da Hae shares her very special stories about her relationship with Se7en during the broadcast of MBC’s variety show Point of Omniscient Interference. Actually, she invited Se7en and their mutual friend Choi Seong Joon over for a dinner. She seemed to be a little worried that she may pick up a quarrel with him. “I hope we don’t argue,” she said. When Se7en entered the restaurant, Lee Da Hae hugged him. Se7en then exclaimed, “You know how I’m running a golf YouTube channel, right? I asked her to appear on one of my videos, but she is pretty firm on her decision not to take part in it.”  After hearing this, Lee Dae Hae jokingly explained, “Se7en used to avoid going on camera with me. He once even told me that I shouldn’t post photos of us on my social media account."  “I knew you guys were attracted to each other from the beginning,” said Choi Seong Joon, who is known to have introduced her to him. Se7en was flustered when Lee Dae Hae replied, “Not at first.” “We weren’t close back then,” she continued, revealing that it was Choi Seong Joon who invited her over to his place when he was with Se7en. She then said that she had initially turned down the invitation and that it was Se7en who began contacting her a couple of months. Lee Dae Hae revealed, “We did have some turbulent times but everything worked out in the end. We dated secretly for a few months.” Choi Seong Joon jokingly disagreed, saying, “No. You wouldn’t sit next to each other on the plane if you were dating secretly.”  Then she surprised everyone when she revealed that “Once Se7en starts a relationship, he dates for a long time.” Se7en looked flustered but laughed while saying, “This is her longest relationship but it’s my shortest. When our four-year anniversary came around, I told her that we are still in the honeymoon phase. I still get butterflies.’”  They did, however, reveal that they had a tough time last year where they had their brief brmeakup and broke the hearts of those around them.  She said, “Even the lady who lived above my unit was so upset, and My mom was very disappointed.” She teared up while thinking about it. She mentioned that Se7en’s family is one of the reasons that their relationship is lasting so long. She explained, “I’m extremely lucky to meet people like Se7en’s family. I am more glad to have a relationship with them than my own boyfriend.” Lee Dae Hae then jokingly added, “Because I feel like I can find a guy like him elsewhere.”   

:popcornjackson:

%E1%84%89%E1%85%A1%E1%84%8C%E1%85%B5%E1%

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrity couples who have been dating for a long time

'Star Couple' Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon recently tied the knot after four years of dating. The two started dating at the end of 2017 after meeting at Chung Ang University's Theater and Film department. The two admitted that they were dating in March of 2018.

Just like Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon, various celebrity couples have been dating for many years who are receiving the spotlight as many fans are wondering if they will be tying the knot as well. 

With the start of a new year, these celebrity couples are continuing their love and are receiving attention as to when they will get married. So here is the list of celebrity couples who have been dating for a while in the Korean entertainment industry.

Se7en and actress Lee Da Hae

1643669004-image.png

When Se7en and Lee Da Hae admitted to their relationship in 2016, they were already dating for a year. The two were acquaintances of each other as they are both in the entertainment industry. They have been continuing their relationship for seven years and have been expressing their affection towards each other in public appearances.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• 1 month later...

*** Se7en is one who showed their support to BIGBANG's new song 'Still Life'. Se7en did not forget to express his love to GD, T.O.P, Taeyang, and Daesung. The group dropped their highly-anticipated single on April 5 at 12:00 AM KST. This song marks their comeback after almost many years.   :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*** G-Dragon showed off his friendship with Se7en. He took to his Instagram and shared a video clip from Se7en's performance in the musical 'Volume Up', as well as a group photo. In the video clip, Se7en was seen performing on

stage. In the photo, G-Dragon and Se7en were seen posing with other acquaintances.  :wut:

1654742333-befunky-collage-2022-06-08t21

photo source : allkpop

1654742036-seven-1.jpg

1654742056-seven2-1.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CekUh0XllI1/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d10f034c-6278-4c70-9bc7-ec07c1749c33

BIGBANG’s G-Dragon shows support for his former YG senior Se7en 

Although Se7en left YG years ago, his friendship with G-Dragon is still strong. 

On June 8th, BIGBANG’s G-Dragon shared a story of him watching Se7en’s performance on his Instagram. In the posted video, Se7en was singing. G-Dragon also tagged Se7en‘s Instagram account.

Another story shows G-Dragon and Se7en posing affectionately with their acquaintances. G-Dragon added the words “Volume Up” and a clapping hand emoji.

It seems that G-Dragon came to watch the musical “Volume Up” held on the G floor of the Seoul Forest Galleria Foret in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. Se7en was performing as Kim Eun Soo in the play. Above all, the reunion of G-Dragon and Se7en warms fans’ hearts. They used to be YG Entertainment‘s senior and junior. Before G-Dragon debuted with BIGBANG, he even appeared as a dancer on Se7en’s stage. Se7en also showed love and support for G-Dragon and other BIGBANG members when they debuted.

g-dragon

Even after Se7en left YG Entertainment in 2013, he also continued his close ties with BIGBANG’s Taeyang, 2NE1’s Sandara Park, and Gong Minzy. Seeing him being close to G-Dragon to this day makes fans happy. 

source : https://kbizoom.com/bigbangs-g-dragon-shows-support-for-his-former-yg-senior-se7en/

• 4 months later...

*** On SBS FiL and SBS M’s ‘Beauty Full’, which was broadcast yesterday, October 19th, Lee Da-hae  and co. were receiving golf lessons from golfer Jin-i Park. Before the golf lesson, they checked their equipment. In particular, she took out a putter with a red ribbon and talked, “It’s so cute, my boyfriend bought it for me.” She's referring to Se7en.   :Ohboy3:

lee-da-hae-20102022-1-1024x575.webp

lee-da-hae-20102022-2-1024x575.webp

img_20221020074158_348603d6.webp

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/799328