Se7en (세븐) Aka Choi Dong Wook (최동욱)

Guest Aiensya

*** Lee Da Hae and Se7en shared their sweet honeymoon photos. On May 21 KST, Lee Da Hae took to her Instagram to share some photos along with the caption, "I want to live in Switzerland. I want to live here", she shared some photos of the beautiful scenery in Switzerland, including photos of her wearing couple hooded sweatshirt with Se7en.  :blush:

1684713172-347453073-3557558757809003-40

1684713173-347654624-266147435815549-457

*** The upcoming episode of “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2” will feature the untold story of Se7en and Lee Da Hae’s wedding. In the show they confessed there are aspects of the other person’s personality that they cannot come round to. In the VCR, they go on a dress fitting with excitement ahead of the wedding. Se7en is also nervous while waiting for her to change into the dress, saying, “I heard a lot of advice from people around me that the reaction of the groom is important”. After eight years of a long-term relationship, the couple reveals, “There were some aspects [of them] that do not fit [the other person] even after eight years of dating”. Hence, there are so-called “crises”. While Lee Da Hae tends to make thorough and detailed plans, Se7en is an improviser who adapts to changing situations.

Their story will be aired TONIGHT at 10:10 PM (KST) May 22nd, on SBS’ “Same Bed, Different Dream 2”.   :heart2beat:

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20230522n21309?mid=n1008

*** The newlywed couple openly discussed their contrasting personalities during the show on SBS’ "Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny." Lee Da Hae revealed, “We’ve made efforts to find common ground despite our differences, but there’s still one thing we can’t agree on. We faced challenges even during our wedding preparations.” The show provided a captivating look into their lives before the wedding, including honeymoon preparations and selecting their wedding attire, highlighting their contrasting personalities. They also took a trip down memory lane, browsing through photos taken before they publicly acknowledged their relationship. SE7EN expressed his disappointment with the negative reactions they received after their romance became public, saying, “People didn’t like us dating. I believe Da Hae was more affected by those comments than me. I felt sorry for her because she had to endure such hurtful remarks because of me.” In response, Lee Da Hae shared, “As time goes by, I feel we are even more blessed by the support of others. Perhaps it’s because of our 8-year-long relationship, but people often tell us that we look more alike now.” Towards the end of the show, a hint was dropped about the highly anticipated wedding ceremony of the couple, featuring a star-studded guest list.   :kaching3:

30000849328_1280.jpg

source : https://ent.sbs.co.kr/news/article.do?article_id=E10010271210

*** Seven and Lee Da-hae unveiled their respective homes before the marriage during the show. (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest) on May 22. I like her place. Seven 's house was unveiled afterwards.  It shows that he loves

collecting figures.   :surprisedwut:

20230523061606303vqnk.jpg

photos source : https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2023/05/7-lee-da-hae-same-bed-different-dreams.html

*** Looking at Se7en's place during the show, I can see full of Figures in all spaces, from corridors to living rooms and bedrooms. When Seven heard that Lee Dae Hee was coming, he went straight to the sofa and said, "It's a scary guest. It's like a teacher coming. But, I have my own way to avoid her nagging." She came with his dog, Grayton. They packed up the figures. Seven said, "she has lost a cell phone. I was worried then that the pictures there would be leaked. I

printed them and put in the album."    :wut:

20230523005011199azmc.jpg

photos source : https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2023/05/this-multi-harm-seven-lost-couples.html

*** Se7en and Lee Da Hae have finally revealed their sweet honeymoon house on SBS’ Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny." The May 29th episode of the show provided viewers with a special look into a couple’s extravagant wedding and happy newlywed life. However, as the couple walked through the large, white hallway toward their living room, I seem to recognize the place. This beautiful residence had been previously featured on TV as Lee Da Hae's home. They are living in this place and SE7EN agreed. SE7EN said, “She’s the boss, and I’m just here to keep her happy. Whatever she says goes!” Lee Da Hae expressed her gratitude, stating, “He took care of everything else for us.” SE7EN explained, “Essentially, I contributed by taking charge of aspects such as the kitchen’s interior design, choosing the refrigerator, wine cellar and dishwasher.” Later on the show, she made a heartfelt promise to her husband, saying, “We are ‘Haeven.’ Let’s create a marriage that feels like ‘Haeven’.” In response, SE7EN lovingly expressed his affection,

declaring, “I will do everything in my power to make your dream come true.”   :wut:

https://youtu.be/EF2lc7JXUU4

20230529232204967zyve.jpg

20230529232205158lkdz.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20230529232159002?x_trkm=t

*** Se7en delivered a heartfelt speech to his mother-in-law at his wedding day. He made one move that made his mother-in-law cry tears of joy. Specifically, he walked her up to the stage at the wedding. In front of hundreds of guests, acknowledging that Lee Da Hae and her mother had been inseparable for 40 years, he said: “Mother, please think of it this way: You’re not sending Da Hye off to marry me but I’ll become your son”. It was an act of thoughtful gesture. He's really is a sweet and thoughtful person.   :7555_attack:

se7en-lee-da-hae-1-060223.webp

se7en-lee-da-hae-11-060223.webp

photos source : allkpop

• 3 weeks later...

*** Se7en and Lee Da Hae has an extravagant honeymoon : A month in Switzerland, Spain, France, Dubai, and the Maldives. They were traveling around the world. After traveling to several cities in Switzerland, the couple watched a football match in Barcelona, Spain, and then explored various cities in Europe, including Nice, France. They then headed to Dubai. In Dubai, they stayed in a suite at the luxury hotel Burj Al Arab, showcasing the end of their luxurious journey. Their honeymoon is not yet over. This time, they headed to the Maldives, known as the holy land of honeymoons. In the Maldives, they enjoyed relaxation in a luxurious private villa. I hope this honeymoon never ends.   :Megalol:

img_20230625093257_1wj6x2w1.webp

source : https://www.insight.co.kr/news/442418

• 3 weeks later...

*** On July 12th, Se7en appeared as one of the guests on MBC's variety show 'Radio Star'. He took a trip down memory lane to the first time he met BIGBANG's GDragon and Taeyang. He revealed, "BIGBANG members were trainees back then. I debuted as a singer first when I was 20. As a senior, I gave them a lot of advice on dancing and singing in the hope that my younger brothers would do well. Who knows they'll be this successful now?" He continued, "They're so successful now that it makes me think if I was being too hard on them at that time. But back then, someone needed to give them advice." Se7en then mentioned BIGBANG's debut documentary, "I told Taeyang, 'Don't make that expression when you sing. It turns people off.' What I said now circulated as memes. GDragon was the leader back then too."   :kaching3:

20230713_065655_735_radio1.png

source : Gstarlive

• 1 month later...

*** On September 7th, Lee Da Hae shared a new post with a caption that reads, “With good friends #daydrinking.”  She recently hosted a housewarming party at their newlywed home. They reportedly reside in a luxury villa in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, which was purchased in 2013. Lee Min Ho, Choi Ji Woo, and Kwon Sang Woo also lived in this villa.   :heart4:

2023090701000515800059591_20230907124007

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0004052609

• 4 months later...

6 Celebrity Couples Most Likely To Get Married Soon, Ranked By KBS

All of the couples have been together for a long time.

During KBS‘s Year-Round Plus television special, they chose six of the longest-lasting couples in the entertainment industry who were most likely to get married in 2023 and the years beyond.

3. SE7EN And Lee Da Hae

KBS’s prediction for singer SE7EN and Nice Witch actress Lee Da Hae came true. After eight years of dating, they got married in 2023.

r8I5FfK7th6UpcCj9mSf63bOM4HsWRw899yfEocbWhNTt3t9nG1SVhfDA-g9qVxQQRAYJ2FRF8q_sOGOjk82OlzwnL6B7Gtz4A7V3HzVVwKiog=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

El-Ou2aQpgeQgf2lcv3CfZRimgyoGYIgkZaWYnoS

source : http://www.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1672321942443614006

• 2 weeks later...