Se7en (세븐) Aka Choi Dong Wook (최동욱)

Guest Aiensya

• 2 weeks later...

Se7en To Film Comeback Music Video

IT'S HAPPENING NOW.

Se7en is slated to film his music video on September 20 for his comeback. However, the specific comeback date is still up in the air.

The singer's agency representative told media outlet Osen on the 20th that "Se7en has started to film the music video starting this morning. It will take place near Ilsan of Gyeonggi-do and Seoul."

The source also stated, "The comeback date is yet to be decided."

Se7en is making his comeback after four years when he last released When I Can't Sing in February 2012. He sang the OST Die Schatten werden länger for his musicalElizabeth, as well as another OST for MBC's drama Monster.

Source:HelloKpop / kpopstarz

• Like 1

Hi. I am new here. I just started knowing 7 because of Lee Da Hae for the fact that I am a big fan of LDH. But when I searched Seven's videos and info thru google I am really impressed on how he performs and specially his voice. Right away I became one of his fans. I hope and pray that he will have a successful comeback and a happy lovelife with LDH. Hope to hear more news about them. 

Se7en to Reveal Upcoming Title Track Ahead of Official Comeback

Artist Se7en has stated that he will reveal the title track for his upcoming mini album before the official release.

On September 27, Se7en released a notice through his official Instagram stating that he will be recording at the Busan One Asia Festival on October 2.

Se7en to Reveal Upcoming Title Track Ahead of Official Comeback

The notice read, "After much thought, it has been decided that Se7en will perform his new track, which is set to release in October, at the Busan One Asia Festival for the fans supporting his promotions in Korea."

It continued, "As the new track is being revealed before its release, the stage will be pre-recorded." Se7en plans to make his comeback mid next month.

Meanwhile, Se7en will be performing his upcoming track at the Busan One Asia Festival on October 2.

Photo credit: Eleven 9/ enews

• Like 3

*** I am excited for Se7en's comeback. I missed the sound of his voice. Thumbs up and can't wait! :P

Se7en announces comeback date!

Se7en

Se7en is ready to greet us through a comeback!

Eleven9 Entertainment announced on behalf of the singer, "Se7en will be releasing 'I AM SE7EN' on October 14." The upcoming release, fully produced by Se7en himself, will be his first release in 4 years and 8 months since 'SE7EN New Mini Album' in 2012. Prior to the full release, Se7en will be performing his new title song for the first time at the 'Busan One Asia Festival' on October 2. 

SEE ALSO: Se7en officially addresses his past visit to an adult massage parlor

How excited are you for Se7en's long-awaited comeback? 

source : allkpop

On 10/2/2016 at 11:56 AM, Tey Ling said:

Diary checked for Happy Together on 13 October. Thank you Arlene. :)

Hi Tey Ling, actually, Seven attended the recording of the show last October 1 along with Kang Kyun Sung, Sleepy, ASTRO′s Cha Eun Woo and WJSN′s Cheng Xiao." This will be his first variety program appearance after confirming dating rumors with Lee Da Hae.  I'm looking forward to hearing the details behind their relationship on this show. Meanwhile, Se7en will release his first album in many years on October 14. Can't wait! :P

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Anyone able to get a link to a replay of  Se7en fullperformance in BOF? :tears:

Hi Tey Ling, you may try to take a look at this clip. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwJTIGoUQY&feature=youtu.be

[NEWS] 161002 Se7en at the Busan One Asia Festival (BOF)

[Talk translation:]

“The following song I’m going to perform is one of the new songs from my upcoming new album.
I made this song for all those fans who always cheering on me and supporting me when I was in the toughest & loneliest time of my life.
It’s ‘괜찮아 I AM GOOD’.”

translation credit: AnChi Chou

• Like 3

*** Awww...............Se7en looks good with that silver hair..... :P

Se7en drops a vague teaser image for his grand comeback

Se7en

Se7en's label ELEVEN9 Entertainment dropped a few vague, first teaser images for the star's grand comeback!

SEE ALSO: Se7en announces comeback date!

This comeback will mark Se7en's return to the music industry after almost 5 years. From the teaser shown, it seems like his title track will be called "Give It To Me", while the title of his upcoming album was previously revealed to be 'I AM SE7EN'. 

It was also reported that Se7en worked with world renowned producing team The Stereo Types for his title track. His full release is set for October 14!

Se7en_1475713329_A201610060101_1_99_20161006090909.jpg

Se7en_1475717113_14560037_1210818878939836_3850817984172939446_o.jpg

source : allkpop

SE7EN confirms October comeback with colorful image teasers

Se7ens image concept for new album "I Am Se7en" / Image Source: ELEVEN9 Entertainment

After over four years since his last release, solo singer SE7EN is finally dropping a new Korean album this October!

His agency, ELEVEN9 Entertainment, published several teasers for his upcoming return through their official SNS posts. The teasers are quite colorful and highlights his charms as he looks at the camera with wild eyes. He additionally teases the choreography with a vibrant GIF though the silhouette do not move.

SE7EN’s last album release was in February 2012, which spawned the hit title track “When I Can’t Sing” produced and written by J.Y. Park. Soon after, he entered the military and was discharged in December 2014 where it was revealed he and his former agency YG Entertainment has parted ways. While he has released the music video “I’m Good,” his upcoming album is his official comeback album since 2012.

I Am SE7EN will be released on October 14th at midnight KST with “Give It To Me” as the leading track. “Give It To Me” is gaining attention for being produced by the team The Stereo Types.

giphy.gif

Se7ens image concept for new album "I Am Se7en" / Image Source: ELEVEN9 Entertainment

Se7ens image concept for new album “I Am Se7en” / Image Source: ELEVEN9 Entertainment

Se7ens image concept for new album “I Am Se7en” / Image Source: ELEVEN9 Entertainment

Source: TV Report / koreaboo

Se7en Releases Teaser Image and Title Track Name of ′I Am Se7en′

Artist Se7en has shared both a teaser image for his upcoming album as well as the title track name.

On October 6, Se7en′s agency Eleven9 Entertainment released the teaser image for his new album I Am Se7en through his official SNS channels.

In the revealed teaser image, Se7en can be seen intently looking into the camera as he holds a pose. Additionally, Se7en also shared moving teasers that showed silhouettes of the choreography and revealed the name of his title track.

Title track is revealed to be Give It To Me and was produced by Se7en and The Stereo Types, who have produced tracks for Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber.

Se7en′s upcoming album marks his first release in 4 years and 8 months since he released Se7en New Mini Album in 2012. As much as Se7en is returning after a long hiatus, this will also be the first album where Se7en has participated in the composing and writing of all the tracks.

Meanwhile, Se7en′s new album I Am Se7en and music video for title track Give It To Me will be released on October 14 through a variety of music sites.

Photo credit: Eleven9 Entertainment
/ enews

• Like 1

Willenette, thank you for all the updates & the you tube on Se7en's performance at BOF. The crowd on the 2nd day of BOF seems to be lacklustre compared to the opening day, nevertheless am amazed by Se7en's agility & fitness when he did the amazing one hand stand. Wowee.......& kudos. :phew::rolleyes:

Everybody know that bond style.He is se7en too.Bond reminds me of someone else too with gun:P.The music is very much catchy.I just love it,i am listening on loop.And that dancing too with all color changing.Looking forward to 14th to watch full song.Looking forward to his new album other song too.

• Like 3