[tbs] Dragon Zakura ドラゴン桜

Guest peanuts

Guest Shina :)

i remember it too xDD i was looking at his face when he was reading it :D:)

he looks cool in this black t-shirt xD

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyuksu

This starts tonight in my local network....YES! :::waits anxiously:::

I was so excited when it aired on Channel 18 because I was planning to download it over the summer but now I could just watch it on t.v.

Btw, for those who watched the episode last night, did they air the whole episode or were there parts cut out?

Guest Axelle Red

This starts tonight in my local network....YES! :::waits anxiously:::

wow how lucky u gals, I couldnt remember how many times I try to dLL this show but stiLL dont work, neither torrent nor CB, even mega links :(:(:(

Guest babietinhyeu

I just finish watching the drama and I really enjoy it. It was not only entertaining but it also teaches you a lot about studying for an exam and society itself. Plus there are two hot eye candy, Yamapi ( the tough guy) and koike the adorable cutie ahhh they are so hot to watch. They are currently hosting this series on aznv.tv, but i don't know if they are still taking registration since there are a lot of people log onto that site.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I finished this a couple days ago! I think it is nearly as good as GTO & Gokusen. Even though friendship and your dreams are important. Education/Status is also important in today's world.... Everything makes so much sense. I lovEDD it~ Yamapi was wonderful and irresistable!! All the students was SUPER kawaii... Maki is adorable, her voice matches her look so well. Teppeii is a cutie. Naomi-chan was cute too.. I wanted Yamapi and her to get together lol. It is great. I recommand to everyone =)

so its show not some chanel? xDDD maybe someone will share with us xDDD

well, for me i live in the oc and it's on ch. 18 on sundays at 9 p.m. (i have no cable, btw.) dragon zakura is already on ep. 5 since last sunday (june 28) so next sunday is ep. 6

:D

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

^ HOLY Crap you serious! that means I can watch it! (LMAO i've already seen the entire series though....ah well. I always get excited when it comes out on a channel I can watch. haha.) but...doesn't ch 18 (or ksci...right?) like when they show dramas, they cut out some scenes from each episode otherwise it would exceed the allotted time?

^ HOLY Crap you serious! that means I can watch it! (LMAO i've already seen the entire series though....ah well. I always get excited when it comes out on a channel I can watch. haha.) but...doesn't ch 18 (or ksci...right?) like when they show dramas, they cut out some scenes from each episode otherwise it would exceed the allotted time?

i don't know about them cutting out the scenes, but it's an hour long; from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. it seems long to me, but iono, i haven't watched the whole series yet cuz i'm watching it rite now. so if you happen to watch it this sunday since you've already watched the whole series, tell me if they do cut out some scenes!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

i don't know about them cutting out the scenes, but it's an hour long; from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. it seems long to me, but iono, i haven't watched the whole series yet cuz i'm watching it rite now. so if you happen to watch it this sunday since you've already watched the whole series, tell me if they do cut out some scenes!! :sweatingbullets:

lol you forget they have to put in commercials, and ch 18 has a LOT of commercials, that's at least 10-15 minutes gone. and they don't always start EXACTLY at 9 or end at exactly 10 (it usually ends like 5 min before or something right?) so if you factor all that in, you only get 40-45 min of the actual episode. and from what I can remember the episodes w/o commercials ranged from like 50 min-1hr(?) but it's okay, if they do cut out stuff, they only cut out the useless parts. I don't think you'll be missing anything important.

Guest Shina :)

i didnt watch it on tv i dotn have japanese stastion :/ so i dl from internet xDDD ;) hope everyone likes this drama xD

Archived