[tbs] Dragon Zakura ドラゴン桜

Guest peanuts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cystaltears

o i really enjoyed this drama...mostly cuz yamapi looks so hot in it! i really liked his character in this drama..totally different from akira! and his chest looked really muscular in this drama too (if any of you guys noticed).. I REALLY WANT THAT EARRING!!! but can't find it

Guest JYSTYLE*

earringp4bb.jpg I like this earing xD i want it!!! :(

ahh i want it =) where can you get it?

this drama was interesting.. i enjoyed watchin` it.

i was hope`n that yamapi would end up with that girl also but

nothin` happaned o__o; the drama was very encourageing ^^

Guest luluchan

I felt bad for his "girlfrend"!

he like ignored her 1/2 of the time~~~

hahaa~~

i didn't like Yamapi that much when i watched this thing~~ i kinda was excited bout TEPPEI

he's sooo cute~~~

gahhh it was so sad when he couldn't get in Todai!

>_<

Guest Shina :)

i remember seeing this in the JYA hehe ...and SoCal i meant that it's going to air in Sourthern California lolz sorry for my abbreviation ...actually alot of people spell it like that also, so i got use to it...

and yeh when i was watching this i wanted the childhoond friend of Pi and him to get together...i still remember the part when she was crying on Pi shoulder..lol was it can't recall and was there a hug? lol i don't remmeber...i though that they should have got together or something...but the other girl was suppose to be Pi's gilfriend in the drama?! the one that said she will go to Todai...

hehe well i didint know that so....

and abour drama no they didint hug she was just crying but he didint hold her or anything

For all you So. Cal people...this show is gonna start this Sunday on channel 18 @ 9:00 pm with english subtitles! Can't wait.

why i dont havev this chanell????? O__________O

and i dont know where you can buy this earing :( i want it tooo

Guest dr jung

This drama was awesome.. besides the fact that Yamapi and Teppei were in it... but a good plot. actually helpful tips for students studying for college entrance exams. Hehe.

I heard the manga is in college-prep guide section of bookstores. =)

Guest murdoc_19_2000

yay... this drama is so cute!!!!! I like the theme song so much!!!!! And YamaPi is awesome too... but i think i prefer Teppei koike, who always acts fool around Yuusuke. Ogata Hideki's style is so nice!!!!! Beside, i love to see YamaPi in kimono, whatever i dunno how ppl call that summer kimono. But is he pretty dark, isnt he???

The actresses are so cute, those 3 high skul girls!!!!!! But i wonder how is the relationship between Yuusuke & Yoshino, are they couple? Huhm, the ending is still blur while the triangle love of Yuusuke - Yoshino - Naomi isnt much clear yay...

I <3 this pic the most :wub:

dragonzakura158dc.jpg

I have some pix from the mag... :wub:

6f2szs.jpg

6f2t7r.jpg

6f2t13.jpg

6f2t51.jpg

6f2t60.jpg

10duetnews11.jpg

10duetnews12.jpg

popoloyamapi2ks6ab.jpg

popoloyamapi27ja6px.jpg

^ notice Teppei's nails haha... so kool!!!!! this's how i copy him T_T Dont laugh plz!

mongtay0mw.jpg

cont

6rnd4p.jpg

1662cr.jpg

1675lh.jpg

8kindai0510.jpg

Guest i3lu3fun

Yerp, dis drama was nice. i love the pairing between Yamapi n Masami. they do look cute together :P dang, this is coming from a Yamaki supporter. haha, dun kill me!

I think in the end, Yoshino just gave up on Yusuke, i think she knew deep down Yusuke actually like Naomi, and she go to Todai with her own will and not because of Yusuke.

As for Yusuke n Naomi i guess it because they were friend since childhood, it was hard for them to convey their own feelings toward one another.

Maki n Hideki was too cute, haha, "if u got accepted then i sleep with u". n both of them didn't make it in the end, but they made a cute pair :P.

Gosh the woman that he care is Masami. He say he don't care when other woman cried but he cares when she cry.

I watch this drama because of Yamapi but while watching it, I found this drama to be good and it inspire me to study. Such a good drama.

oh this magazine i diidnt have thank you so much xDDD Teppei looks also so cool in drama xDDD Yeah hes nails was awersome ;)

Another scans ^_^

5kindai05105fj.jpg

6kindai05105ru.jpg

7kindai05103yz.jpg

795at.jpg

82df1.jpg

828xv.jpg

928mg.jpg

1161oy.jpg

1176og.jpg

2626kc.jpg

More from ep 4

dragonzakuraep04704x396raw1620.jpg

dragonzakuraep04704x396raw1760.jpg

dragonzakuraep04704x396raw1890.jpg

dragonzakuraep04704x396raw1900.jpg

dragonzakuraep04704x396raw1990.jpg

More caps to others episodes later now Im going to friend :D

Hope that somewhere in internet i will find that earing and buy it :)

Ahh i want live in Japan and wear those informs :D the are so great xDDD somebody have one for sail? xD

I like this dorama becuase ofcourse Yamapi play in there but those actors and actress are also very good :).

I was sad because Yuuske( i like this name *_*) wasnt with Naomi :/ but its life, not always it end happy,even in dorama :)Anyways

i love this drama and yama-p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i hvnt finished download it lol

I will soon uplod episode on my clubbox xDDD they all are with subs :)plaese be patient :)

I think in the end, Yoshino just gave up on Yusuke, i think she knew deep down Yusuke actually like Naomi, and she go to Todai with her own will and not because of Yusuke.

As for Yusuke n Naomi i guess it because they were friend since childhood, it was hard for them to convey their own feelings toward one another.

Maki n Hideki was too cute, haha, "if u got accepted then i sleep with u". n both of them didn't make it in the end, but they made a cute pair .

I think that you are right,she gave up and now she will focus on Todai :),well they are together in this school but i think she will stop being his "girlfriend".And i think that they could maybe DR 2 because in the seson 2 they can show if there was something between Yuuske and Naomi :],and how the things in Todai.It was cute when Hideki was trying to be with Maki :)

Guest i3lu3fun

^ haha, i remember that scene, when they take a look at the manga, pervert! :D

Pi look so cool standing outside the school :P

Archived