[tbs] Dragon Zakura ドラゴン桜

Guest peanuts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest millia091

Hello Guys!!!

I'm writting cuz i luv this drama n luv Teppei, Yamapi n oters!! Just hav question....

Can u upload for me 2 songs wif DZ??? PLSS I really dunno who sing it!! First song is in theme song, second in movie in every episod...

Plssss help me !!!

Waitting 4 ur reply

Hello Guys!!!

I'm writting cuz i luv this drama n luv Teppei, Yamapi n oters!! Just hav question....

Can u upload for me 2 songs wif DZ??? PLSS I really dunno who sing it!! First song is in theme song, second in movie in every episod...

Plssss help me !!!

Waitting 4 ur reply

Guest millia091

Hi guys!!

If u need any DZ Episode u should go here ---> http://www.d-addicts.com

There r every episode!!

I Think tt DZ is so cool!! Love Yamapi n Teppei so much!!!

They r handsome! N after watched it i say "I MUST STUDY HARD!!" Haha^^ N really!

I really study hard, n i think tt everything is possible!!

U must see it, cuz it really help in studing n it's really good drama!!

Greetings ppl!!

~~Love AOI

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shweta_davis87

i just finfished watchin this drama

YamaPi n Teppe lok really cute in it.....

the drama was not all dat great

it could have been better

Guest finestwater

I remeber watching this drama and thinking maybe i could pass the high school test and get into one of the best universities in China when I was 17 if I got chance to have a teacher like the one in dargon zakura!!!

but it it too late, I've already graduate from Uni now.

still pretty inspring for me and I think this drama helps young people who still trying to know what makes sense for them in their life.

it's funny that I used to love korean drama a lot.

but after several Japanese drama experiences, I am huge Japanese drama fan now!!

they are not romantic but I guess that is what life really is.

It helps me to learn

Guest xosandy

FYI. I merged the two threads since this one was created first and edited the first post with more information from the second thread.

Guest katostar

i just finished watching this and i started yesterday lol.......i had to watch it coz i'm finding Yamapi pretty cute after watching nobuta and kurosagi

this drama is pretty inspiring and made me think of my own situation....gambatte!

i just wished that yamapi would end up with the childhood friend....but i guess love wasn't the important factor

Teppei annoyed me alittle bit with his black painted nails with stars but he's still funny

i wished i had teachers that were that motivated in teaching me.....maybe i'm just a bad student =p

Guest nj_babu

Can someone upload the NG part of this drama in something that's not .torrent plz....thx very much

I've finished this drama already..it is such a gd drama but in reality can you study that hard...for me ten minute still kind of hard >_<

• 8 months later...

Archived