[tbs] Dragon Zakura ドラゴン桜

Guest peanuts

Guest cystaltears

o u can watch this on youtube...but quality is very very bad...if ur not patient and dont want to wait then i suggest u watch this on youtube

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luluchan

hahha Dragon zakura had a like weird ways of studying ~

i guess it was useful tips for students!! i learned from it too! ahha

I like teppei the best in that drama! that's the reason i watched it actually haahah

yamapi got hotter 1/2 way thru tho~ he suddenly gained losta muscle ahhah

Guest gillie

haha..true..i think yamapi did get more muscles as the drama goes on...

i first watched this drama because of Yamapi...but then..the story is really good...lol..i started liking Teppei because of this drama...he's cute =]

Guest sincerelydolly

I finished watching this awhile back and it was pretty okay. Yamapi wasn't anything special in this drama, I much preferred his acting in Nobuta, it had a different feel to it. The ending kind of surprised me and I didn't know what to expect.

Guest luluchan

yeahh i didn't think Yamapi was too special in it~ he was just another student to me~~

TEPPEI was so cute in it ! hahahaha:P

some caps

0507082245092nt.jpg

0507082315417zd.jpg

0507082315401dh.jpg

0507082323419ml.jpg

b20589wb.jpg

c201119dy.jpg

c2087rl.jpg

Guest sincerelydolly

^Teppei cracked me up but he sure was cute. ^^

I wonder if Saeko really would've done ANYTHING. ;] She was really cute in there. How does her voice sound like that? I swear! :unsure:

Guest luluchan

^ ahaah she's so cute tho! i like her~~ haha

TEPPEI WAS THE BEST in there!! and that other guy who joined the class later too~ i like him he's funny

more caps hahaha

0000031go.jpg

0000212vz.jpg

0000968iu.jpg

0000899xd.jpg

0001489yi.jpg

0001814fm.jpg

0001779lt.jpg

0001935yh.jpg

0000619se.jpg

0001305au.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yukigasuki

Is drama still going? Or is it done? And if it's done....does anyone know a clubbox link that has all the episodes [hardsubbed prefered]? Thank you~! ^___^

Guest gillie

^ ya..this drama is done~ i can upload all the eps on my clubbox if you want~ some eps are hard subbed but some are soft subbed~

Guest yukigasuki

episode 1 - 6 are hardsubbed....itz not finished yet....

but i have the other episodes with soft subs~

can u give them to me? ^_^ like send them to me or something? cause that would be great~!! ^_^ [or could u just give me the link to your clubbox? thanks sorry if it's too much trouble --;;]

http://clubbox.co.kr/shuji2akira

#1-5 are hardsubbed and 6-11 is with soft subs, i dink.

i went there....and that clubbox link doesn't have them anymore or something. T-T

Guest strawberrynkiwi

ahhh so its all subbed... just part hard and part softt.... yay... me download me download... but gotta wait till after exams ><"

Guest gillie

can u give them to me? ^_^ like send them to me or something? cause that would be great~!! ^_^ [or could u just give me the link to your clubbox? thanks sorry if it's too much trouble --;;]

i went there....and that clubbox link doesn't have them anymore or something. T-T

definitly~ can u give me a day or two to upload the whole drama?? cuz i'm uploading them right now ^.^

Episode 01

Guest yukigasuki

definitly~ can u give me a day or two to upload the whole drama?? cuz i'm uploading them right now ^.^

Episode 01

thank you soooo much!! i reallie appreciate it! i've been dying to watch this drama!! ^_^

Archived