Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

12 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@pixelsticks, I'd say his script but not sure at all ^^

Hi leesopark, ye, it looks like a script.................I guess there is so much action scenes in his new drama. He's good at it, anyway.  I'm glad he got to do a modern drama this time around. I'm glad he's doing something different now. :lol:

• Like 6

@LyraYoothank you for the beautiful work! The banners are gorgeous. You've captured JG at his finest. I know it took a lot of time and effort to create such amazing banners.

I wish I knew how to share photos. I have a military fave, in his cap looking up with one hand on the caps rim but it has a shadow over his face and I don't know how to post it here. I believe others have posted it in the past so I'm sure everyone is familiar with it. Then again he has a lot of heart stopping photos.  Your banner proves it. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Hi eve

I would appreciate it very much if you can help me think/brainstorm of his best photos . (No worries if the resolution is low, i can adjust it and we will use the collage-theme type of banners. Oh well, the more photos of JG , the better right? :D )

Filmography--his best moments in his dramas/movies 

Awards Section -- collage of his best photos during awards' ceremony, or what drama /movie he was recognized.

Families (fan clubs)  - fan meet photos, fan cams, events (Gals it would be more awesome if you would send your fancams you have during the SG tour. )

CF.s other works 

Discography

Thank you once again for your contributions. ^^

Wow!!! Great job!!! I really like it:wub:

I don't understand (forgive me... I'm just wake up :D ) : do you want that everyone upload one or more photos about the title that you write? Filmography, Award, Fan Clubs, and so on?  And video too?

I made some videos at the Seoul Encore FM, but they are really really poor and terrible... I don't know if it's worth to share them  :crazy:

• Like 8

12 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I love all the pics too. I'm not picky at all - I'm just happy that I could see him somehow! Agree with all that you have said. :D

I know, right? Before I used to be able to enjoy the character of a particular drama I was watching without comparing and then Wang So happened! -_- Him holding my heart firmly - well, I don't think that's possible - I mean, how can anyone hold my heart when it's broken into millions of pieces because of Wang So? :tears:

Yes, I did!! I was grinning ear to ear while watching and hearing him speak.:wub: 

About your babbling, (which I understand completely) - at least you can do that. I go blank and struggle for words...

Oh, @pixelsticks and @junejungki (hope I didn't miss anyone/ many :sweatingbullets:) since you guys like JG's gaze, I assume you have seen his J Style MV - though it's quite old... it's all about his gaze and smirk and forehead - at least for me!

J Style MV? I havent seen it. Can you give me the link. I am drooling watching his CF video above. OMG! He is so perfect. He is a live mannequin 

• Like 6

@LyraYoo Thank you so much for all the hard work!!! The banners look stunning :wub:

I love them as they are but for the front photo, i think it would indeed be great if we used one of his more recent pics. How about one of these two? I scanned them from a recent magazine. 

eN9cpl.jpg

This one has white background:

Spoiler

KlIeAv.jpg

Source: Kankoku TV dorama, Vol.77

And here some pics I'd like to suggest for the Filmography section because I think they show some of his greatest moments!

Scholar Who Walks the Night:

VaDQSj.jpg

Though this is my secret favorite...... tehehehe ^_^ 

Spoiler

uKDDSM.jpg

Joseon Gunman:

4ETPtZ.jpg

I just love how dynamic it is. But if we want him with a gun, maybe this one is better. 

Spoiler

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

So much for now.

@pixelsticks Love the Wang So pictures you suggested! Can't decide on my Wang So favorite yet.... I saved way too many MLSHR pictures :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

@LyraYoothank you for the beautiful work! The banners are gorgeous. You've captured JG at his finest. I know it took a lot of time and effort to create such amazing banners.

I wish I knew how to share photos. I have a military fave, in his cap looking up with one hand on the caps rim but it has a shadow over his face and I don't know how to post it here. I believe others have posted it in the past so I'm sure everyone is familiar with it. Then again he has a lot of heart stopping photos.  Your banner proves it. 

Hi sscllccrazy, just copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – OR

You can either do right click on "copy image" or "copy image location" (which is copying the image's URL) then paste to Soompi.  Though the "copy image" doesn't seem to work sometimes on Soompi. In case this happens, do the "copy image location" . :lol: I hope I am able to help you on this. You may try it -

• Like 4

4 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

@LyraYoo Thank you so much for all the hard work!!! The banners look stunning :wub:

@pixelsticks Love the Wang So pictures you suggested! Can't decide on my Wang So favorite yet.... I saved way too many MLSHR pictures :sweatingbullets:

I like @oyashirazu's first magazine shot.  Are there any pics from his new website reveal in the banners?

And yes...Wang So pics...those were just the sword ones...I don't know HOW anyone could pick just one.  I'd love to incorporate some tears/crying pics...because he is phenomenal at that.   

moonlovers2-00849.jpg

I seem to be missing a ton of Wang So photos...arrggh. I cannot find the "stars only in Goryeo-lay down and smile pic."

By my photo posts, I don't mean you have to incorporate all these images into the banner, just getting the creative juices flowing and showing the pretty in here! 

AND OMG!!

is this the first MOVING footage of JG as Hyun Jun?  

Swagger from even up high.

Original source: 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Swagger from even up high.

Ah you beat me to it.JG or should we say Hyun Jun looks swaggerlicious in that moving clip.Its like he is saying "hey criminals you wanna have a go?come  at us, we got this(imagines him doing the swag walk, along with a smirk, add that special intense look in his eye that is only unique to JG:wub: *dies*). 

Spoiler

Ok something has been amusing me lately from seeing this JG rain of fancams over the last few days.How is it that MCW is looking so small(and cute too:wub:) next to JG. But I didn't notice that height difference when she was partnered with SJK when both males are the same height(178cm/5"10) or are my eyes deceiving me?

Is it because the males have different body builds, or different auras? different ages?(JG is older than SJK by three years)Because both are considered short(I don't, especially JG.I think he is average height) compared to the other 80's liners, but both are considered to have loads of charisma, and on screen presence.Just my observation not implying one is better than the other.Just fascinated that two actors with allegedly similar body stats can create different chemistry with the same actress when in the same screenshot.

Edited by violina
  • Like 13

4 minutes ago, violina said:

Ah you beat me to it.JG or should we say Hyun Jun looks swaggerlicious in that moving clip.Its like he is saying "hey criminals you wanna have a go?come  at us, we got this(imagines him doing the swag walk, along with a smirk, add that special intense look in his eye that is only unique to JG:wub: *dies*). 

Hide contents

Ok something has been amusing me lately from seeing this JG rain of fancams over the last few days.How is it that MCW is looking so small(and cute too:wub:) but I didn't notice that when she was partnered with SJK when both males are the same height(178cm/5"10) or are my eyes deceiving me?

Is it because the males have different body builds, or different auras? different ages?(JG is older than SJK by three years)Because both are considered short(I don't, especially JG.I think he is average height) compared to the other 80's liners, but both are considered to have loads of charisma, and on screen presence.Just my observation not implying one is better than the other.Just fascinated that two actors with allegedly similar body stats can create different chemistry with the same actress when in the same screenshot.

Ah ah we'll see about that, he is actually taller than we might think he is. But it also depends on the angle of the pics and the shoes both are wearing ~ Heals or not for Chae Won and the magic insoles in male actors shoes :wink: 

• Like 10

Omg!!! Everyone head over to instagram right now!!!He is back.I repeat it's not a drill!!!He is freaking back and looking gorgeous:wub:squealing!I ve been dying everyday waiting for this day...finally

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

We can also include this on his banner (will just wait for the HD copy)

Oh yes please display it nice and clear...he is trying to assassinate us:heart:. absolutely gorgeous!

• Like 8