Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

One more CM Update. NEW JG Trailer!!!

Gosh, the CM promotion is relentless!!

And I'm sooooo sorry, everyone. Some of these are quite old replies.
I keep getting swamped in updates... and my half-complete replies to you just sat on some of my open tabs (I have 53 of them right now), and I never got around to completing the posts or sending them out until days later!!! I'm such a disorganized mess. :( And I hope I didn't miss out anyone this time.

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I'm hoping we see a few different hairstyles during the 20 episodes...uh oh...another Director's POINT???

Well, from the 5-min highlight video, we can see that JG's hair & clothing style changed between pre-NCI & NCI times, at the very least. Combined with all the different gear for SWAT & EOD & the oh-so-delicious uniform, it's gonna be a right feast for the eyes! I can't wait!!!

admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

On 7/18/2017 at 10:36 AM, antoniaclamens said:

i feel bad to say it but i envy you so much!!! i'm so sad my country wasn´t there! i can feel your happiness!!! i tried to join the project but i can´t use paypal and i was so frustrated!! well i let it out of my system. now the truth is i'm happy for you and @glassnokamen!!! LJG saw your adds YAYYYYYYY and he knows fans around the world are supporting him!!!!! and people in korea know fans around the world are supporting him!!!! best news. a big big hugh for you two

Hey! It's the thought & your love for JG that counts! And I'm so sorry that you couldn't take part in it this time.

(I've also sent you a PM regarding this.)

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And yay! for JG liking and commenting on IG again!!  Did you see there were more Jo Minky comments?  He said ..."in reference to JG's comment about the princes working hard....

Right..right..all work hard...and give father pocket money 

Yeah, I saw that right after I posted my screenshot & translation post. I was too lazy to edit..... and just left it be.

Modern Taejo is hilarious, isn't he? :tongue:

Edited by zi4r
Added vlive
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

It makes me furious that kactors have to say they're sorry for everything. Really it's insane. As if he did something bad. He did good dramas!

Yeah... Sorry for dating, sorry for working... It was not really an apology but recognizing the fact that he knows about fans` comments. As he said, he did sageuks but from different era, and it had different plots so it did not look that he did the same drama all over again. He chose those dramas thinking it was the best option at that time, and he did his best. Many people wanted to see him in a contemporary drama so they will see him in one this year. As for the other genre, he has to receive the offers. Unfortunately not many actors are lucky to get so different roles in all kind of genre, in good projects. Good luck for him in his new drama! 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

So he's really learning to edit video... We soompies noticed that :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"During the drama’s press conference that was held on July 19, the actor revealed, “I’m learning how to edit videos these days.”

He then promised, “If we exceed 7 percent in viewership ratings, I will put together a video that shows the simple daily lives of our cast members.” “I think it’s good because viewers will enjoy watching it. I’ll even dance,” he added.

Please OH please Korean fans...watch it live!

So many pics to look at.  So many people surrounding JG.  My fave pic so far..as it tells the story 

@zi4r thank you for trying to keep us quickly in the know. And yes, I do believe they are gonna spoil us with many JG looks during this drama.  

So when do we get to see the interview with the pointy yellow hands? 

• Like 9

22 hours ago, larus said:

Yeah... Sorry for dating, sorry for working... It was not really an apology but recognizing the fact that he knows about fans` comments. As he said, he did sageuks but from different era, and it had different plots so it did not look that he did the same drama all over again. He chose those dramas thinking it was the best option at that time, and he did his best. Many people wanted to see him in a contemporary drama so they will see him in one this year. As for the other genre, he has to receive the offers. Unfortunately not many actors are lucky to get so different roles in all kind of genre, in good projects. Good luck for him in his new drama! 

Now that I have watched all of Lee Joon Gi's projects, I can say that he is one of the few k-actors who has done diverse roles, different genres and projects & a good mix of period and modern projects. Those (3) consecutive Sagueks dramas were hard to pass up.

• Like 8

I don't think he should be apologetic about being the king of sageuk dramas. I seriously think he is fitting of the roles. Ah so many updates and I enjoyed watching the speak Chinese videos. Sorry if I don't make sense now but I'm so excited!

• Like 4

Ok...I was having a pretty Poop_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214 day <<<<OMG..that's huge...LOL>>>>>

When all of a sudden....

JG's IG told me...."Well tonight's gonna be a good night."  Well Ok Joon Gi....but what REALLY made it better???

On 7/11/2017 at 1:15 PM, pixelsticks said:

I'm putting it out there...

I want to see a Namoo or official DSLR capture sharp and crisp of Hyun Jun running from the side...

Um....HELLO!!????  Hyun Jun aka JG.... running...from the side....in the VIDEO!!!!

Are you reading me.....I feel like it's like Superman and Lois Lane...."Can you read my mind....?"  

5f30b181ab03ea9d972ef3116f973d06.jpg

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

JoonGi's official facebook posted new stills

Hi lisethvr, thanks for sharing this new still cuts..... I look forward to this drama!  During the presscon LJK said that if they exceed 7 percent in viewership ratings, he will put together a video that shows the simple daily lives of the cast members & he will even dance. Can't wait to see it. Well, I hope this drama will do well in the rating chart. I hope this drama hits big in Korea.... fingers crossed. His dance is a treat. In cable dramas, 1% of viewer’s ratings are a standard win. Keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher Nielsen ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels. He also mentioned that he's learning how to edit videos. I hope he never stops learning, too. And he knows that a lot of people/fans are waiting for him to do a contemporary drama. I believe he himself also prefers to do this kind of drama over historical, which he said that filming a contemporary series is done in a city having always an air conditioning while filming historical dramas, he said that they're often in places that are remote. True - historical dramas are always harder to film than modern dramas. But, he played all these historical dramas very well. He sure starred in a lot of them. Finally modern drama is here & I'm pleased. NICE that doing this drama he learned something more aside from hard stunts, he was able to learn new skills like martial arts. He seriously preparing for this role!:tongue:

• Like 7

New 2-min CM Highlight

On Naver: http://tv.naver.com/v/1876340/list/138240

(If any of you can access the Naver one, please watch it to give it views. Thanks!)

On YouTube:

Since @glassnokamen said below that even the YT links are blocked in certain countries, here's the link as usual:

Well, the link is just in case you want to have HD copy, even though there are very few new shots. If you don't really need HD version, you can just watch it on SNS sites.

Yesterday's 5-min highlight one on YouTube now too:

4 hours ago, lisethvr said:

JoonGi's official facebook posted new stills :wub:

Thankie!! :heart:

Here's translation of the post:

Lee Joon-gi, clad in special/unusual uniform with "intense eyes"

His eyes & facial expression brimming with tragic sorrow,
what exactly happened?

Edited by zi4r
Added link
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Ok...I was having a pretty day <<<<OMG..that's huge...LOL>>>>>

When all of a sudden....

JG's IG told me...."Well tonight's gonna be a good night."  Well Ok Joon Gi....but what REALLY made it better???

Um....HELLO!!????  Hyun Jun aka JG.... running...from the side....in the VIDEO!!!!

Are you reading me.....I feel like it's like Superman and Lois Lane...."Can you read my mind....?"  

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: he's watching and reading us :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 8

At the end, Korean reporter are really like the italian ones... they really don't know when to keep their mouth shut. I miss this question during the live conf, but I don't know why, I'm not surprise that someone ask something about... in a way, I imagine it.

Say that, good answer JG :wub:

Spoiler
lee-jun-ki,jeon-hye-bin

2. Google+
Lee Jun Ki rejected questions about his love life at the press conference for 'Criminal Minds'.

The event for the new tvN drama took place at Gangnam, Seoul on July 19. One reporter asked Lee Jun Ki to share his girlfriend Jeon Hye Bin's reaction to the new production. 

He responded, "I want to focus on the drama today rather than talking about my personal matters." 

source:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/lee-jun-ki-rejects-questions-about-his-girlfriend-jeon-hye-bin-at-criminal-minds-press-conference

• Like 8

2 hours ago, zi4r said:

New 2-min CM Highlight

On Naver: http://tv.naver.com/v/1876340/list/138240

(If any of you can access the Naver one, please watch it to give it views. Thanks!)

On YouTube:

Yesterday's 5-min highlight one on YouTube now too:

Both are not available in my country :crazy: Fortunately I saw the 5 minutes trailers in your dropbox :wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi lisethvr, thanks for sharing this new still cuts..... I look forward to this drama!  During the presscon LJK said that if they exceed 7 percent in viewership ratings, he will put together a video that shows the simple daily lives of the cast members & he will even dance. Can't wait to see it. Well, I hope this drama will do well in the rating chart. I hope this drama hits big in Korea.... fingers crossed. His dance is a treat. In cable dramas, 1% of viewer’s ratings are a standard win. Keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher Nielsen ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels.

I'd say that now, with all the mega successful cable shows, a rating win is 3%, below is a bit disappointing. 

• Like 6