Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@zi4r let's swoon together :wub:  chingu.OMG OMG squeals aaaaaah!!! I must say Son Hyun Joo ajusshi totally fits hotcher to a T too.and are my eyes deceiving me but JG looks slightly buff in that photo?not that it matters though.can we just fast forward to July already.ok  back to spazzing.

SWOOOON!!!!:wub:

• Like 9

OMO.... What a treat! :wub: I don't know whether to be more excited about the website teaser or that Criminal Minds still of Joon Gi and SHJ that Producer Jung Tae Won posted on IG. I hope he and other members of the production team keep it going so it won't feel too long to wait until July... I love that we get some insight into the drama every few days thanks to all those fan pictures and IG sneak peeks posted by the actors and staff, even though no official promotion has occured yet. 

As for Joon Gi's appearance in those...... You chingus have said it all......................... JUST OMG. *SWOONS AND DIES*

........... (Back from the dead. At least for a short while.) @LyraYoo I love your idea of updating/redecorating our first page! About the list of 100 things we love about JG, you can find it in the post below - and they actually became 101 things :D Yup, it kind of got drowned out by the dating news and some other argument at that time :lol: Anyway, would be awesome if we could put it on the first page because everyone worked so hard for it!

Edited by oyashirazu
  • Like 9

Another one posted by Jung Tae Won!

I can't wait for more and more and more updates and news on CM!

The 'revamped' website makes it to the news... boy am I hoping so much that I'll see more and more of only his project-related news these days...

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2017/04/30/20170430000652.html?OutUrl=naver

@LyraYoo a 'yes' from me for the new banner idea! :wub:

9 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

@pixelsticks awesome idea. At the same time, with his official site revamping, i think it is also about time for us to redecorate our first page ? I hope @patoi will not mind again if I'll post another set of banners for our first page. 

Hide contents

From a cheerful JG to an unlimited rebel JG ?  Concepts anyone ? 

His photos from his official site is enough for us to pick our choices for the banners. Though I still want a touch of his prior photos before  this (like his Wang So character) . A touch of nostalgia , i guess.

I am quite lost but did we somehow finalize the 100 things about JG ? Somewhere the list was out there prior to his dating news came out..bird onion head

Hmmmm.....what can we come up with!????  Are there specific dimensions to the banner?  These are the terms he has thrown out/used in all of his sneaks and teases of what's #comingsoon.

#boy #man #actor #rebel #unlimited #passion #light #dark #luck #puzzle #jigsaw #hang #crazy #puppet 

And what are the names of each of his characters?  This is where @lisethvr would immediately give an amazing detailed answer.  I freaking miss her on here! 

#Gong-gil #Go Seung Suk(Fly Daddy Fly) #Seo Jung-Woo (My Girl) #Lee Soo-Hyun/Kay #Il Ji-Mae / Yong-Yi #Eun-Oh #Jang Tae-San #Park Yoon-Kang/Hasegawa Hanjo #Kim Sung-Yeol #Wang So # HyunJun? 

OK..soompi is all kinds of wonky right now and it has taken me 30 minutes just to type this.  I'm out for the night.  

Continue brainstorming.  Maybe it could be some type of collage (of all his images/acting roles/etc) inside an outline of "101" reasons....

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that official?!!!! :w00t:

Heck yes.  Man that chambray shirt has been in a few photos besides his acting shot.

From the article @NoonaE posted...

The official homepage will be released in May 

May 1st??? or when???  <<<waiting impatiently>>>>>

• Like 13

@violina Yes, yes, let's squeeeeeeaaallll together. I shouldn't be this excited by every little bit of info coming out of CM, but I'm so starved for news, I can't help it. **more SQUEALS**

@pixelsticks Lemme sleep on the tagline for that gorgeous still. After 6 hrs shouting match with lawyers at work on a Saturday, my creative brain is totally dead. Needa reboot. Maybe I will be more chatty-Z and less zombie-and-irritable-Z when I wake up.

One thought though..... In that still and a few others I found online (because I am in lazybone-mode, consuming and not creating myself :grimace:) like this one...

we533eu.jpg

....... he looks uncannily like Gong Yoo. Weird, I've never considered them alike before.

@LyraYoo I missed the "100 things about JG" period, because I took a much needed downtime from blogosphere/forums after MLSHR (and Trump election). But right now, when I think about it, my over-tired brain is going only "He's sexy, he's hot, he's perfect" in loop like a broken record. dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937Gosh, I'm useless right now.

About the banner though........

As much as I love Wang So (you know how crazy I am about him) and I feel equally nostalgic, I think Namoo is rapidly leading us the direction AWAY from "oppa Lee Joon-gi" and "the prince Wang So" image..... and TOWARDS the "BAMF JG Lee" image. The whole website reveal seems to have a very conscious effort to rebrand even his name. Probably in preparation for Criminal Minds and maybe to enhance international/hallyu appeal? (*whispers* maybe in direction of more Hollywood?) [@LadyOne notices that too and we had a short discussion on chat]

So I'm not sure (well, more like I'm not creative enough) how to combine the very very fantastical&historical Wang So and the very very modern&real&rebel JG Lee. I'm slightly worried about mix-match in branding.

Just a thought. Other Angels here are better at this kinda thing like banners and such than I am... so I trust your judgements.

Gotta head to bed. Feeling extra cranky after the contentious day at work. Nightie night, Soompians!

sleeping-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

P.S. Thanks @NoonaE on more update. *more squeals*

Edited by zi4r
spelling, grammar & formatting, cuz sleepy-Z is idiot-Z
  • Like 12

Hello all!!! love the idea about the banner... i'm sure everyone here is better than me in that kind of stuff, but i would love to include Wang So. Sorry i just can't let him go... just think about it, if we had our hankie scene we would have seen our modern So. then the 2 images must be compatible... i can see a modern So with tatoos and sexy like hell :wub: just my POV. I'm not creative enough

• Like 5

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And what are the names of each of his characters?  This is where @lisethvr would immediately give an amazing detailed answer.  I freaking miss her on here! 

#Gong-gil #Go Seung Suk(Fly Daddy Fly) #Seo Jung-Woo (My Girl) #Lee Soo-Hyun/Kay #Il Ji-Mae / Yong-Yi #Eun-Oh #Jang Tae-San #Park Yoon-Kang/Hasegawa Hanjo #Kim Sung-Yeol #Wang So # HyunJun? 

Just because I'm in Kobe, I'll add #Min Kim from Virgin Snow at the list :)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, zi4r said:

Yes, yes, let's squeeeeeeaaallll together. I shouldn't be this excited by every little bit of info coming out of CM, but I'm so starved for news, I can't help it. **more SQUEALS**

Why not? It's new drama with our man - let's celebrate!!! :w00t:

I know, it's weird - one picture and cedarwood is so exited. :wink:

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Just because I'm in Kobe, I'll add #Min Kim from Virgin Snow at the list :)

I'm not in Kobe but I'd add Min to the list as well.

Hmm... I haven't seen VS for a while. Maybe I'll watch it tonight since I don't have to work tomorrow. :D 

• Like 9

The English version of the article about his revamped website I posted earlier today:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704301202302937736_2

According to this article, the website will re-open in Mid May... so we still need to wait patiently hehe.. good thing is that some other K-articles mentioned JG's involvement in preparing the revamped website himself.

I'm thrilled to see his 'new mode' of communicating with us... in addition to its promise of using four different languages (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, English- I suppose?), let's hope he'll drop by every once in a while to post real personal messages for us! After all this time with his SNS MIA, knowing that the website will have bits of his personal touch warms my poor fangirl heart... :bawling:

tumblr_mra88tYDoA1qin0ego1_r1_500.gif

Lee Joon Gi, please come back online soon!

@antoniaclamens chingu! Sorry, I missed your post! I saw it in the morning at office, I was about to respond.... but then, I saw LyraYoo's update with CM pics......... My mind just went blank and I was just a squealing mess. Totally forgot about your post. Sorryyyyyy. :cold_sweat:

Now, about long-haired JG......

Gosh, that's my other fantasy. Him with freely-flowing long hair. Ya know, he has done so many sageuk....... I kept on hoping there would be a sensual hair-combing scene... His hair being combed by the female lead. I'm probably very weird, heheheh.... but really, that's hotter to me than an actual bed-scene :wub::wub:

Imagine Soo combing So's long shining hair......

Well, makeup scene was a decent consolation for me, but not enough. Arghhhh!

@glassnokamen About the IG link.... You are doing it correctly. It is supposed to embed automatically, but sometimes soompi is wonky.

Whenever that happens to me, I do this:

1) Submit the post as is (I mean, without the embedding). Refresh the soompi page.

2) Open new tab. Copy-paste the link to the new tab and load the link. Make sure the link works.

3) Go back to your soompi tab. Delete the link. Then copy-paste back the link from the other tab (I know it's the exact same words, but copy-paste step seems to force the editor to reload/re-embed the link). Then, wait for a split second.... sometimes, the embedding is not instantaneous.

It always solves the issue for me. You try it. Cheers!

Woke too early today, can't sleep anymore. So thinking of having an outdoorsy Sunday. Suddenly decided to go diving!!!

So later, gals!

Edited by zi4r
Included the part about wonky IG links
  • Like 8

qCL3WgH.jpg

Something that i find it interesting.

This is what we called a fate and consistency in decision making.

2010 "Faith" -> Goryeo Period -> present day -> love transcending time and space -> 2016 "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" -> travels back in time to the Goryeo era

2010 "Grand Prix" -> Director Yang Yun-Ho -> 2017 "Criminal Mind" -> Director Yang Yun-Ho

• Like 14

@parkr1n OMG. I was locking the door to go out, but glanced through the window, realized I didn't put my laptop to sleep and the browser auto-refresh is still on......... so I saw Soompi has refreshed to your post....

.... Saw the headline "Lee Jun Ki Forced to Drop Out of....." and my heart dropped, thinking it's news about the ongoing issue. I went nuts!!! no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Thank God, it's old Faith news. OMG OMG.

Urghhhhh. Now I'm back at my computer, and my husband thinks I need a psychiatrist.

Well, chingu, thanks for the interesting share. It's a really cool observation.

But I think I really need a break from this.

*Sigh* Signing off.

• Like 8

@zi4r before you sign off, here's the imaginary 'combing' scene for you to fantasize hahahaha...

enjoy the outdoorsy activity, Zi! i'll enter my soompi hiatus cave again after the Mayday holiday tomorrow huhuhuh...

And a bonus fanart for everybody *le sigh... when will I move on from Wang So... *

Edited by Guest
i cannot simply move on from bamf Wang So yet lol...

I keep thinking i've seen most every pic of JG online, but I found this image I had not seen.

@NoonaE I do love and actually expected JG to have a hand in his website redesign.  I hope it does become an informative and interactive experience. His current website had a FROM JOON GI section, but his last message was from Scholar. I hope he can and will pick a channel to communicate with his fans again...personally.  <<<praying>>>>>

I did read where some people were guessing/hoping that this tatted bad boy image in his teaser pics was going to be another Lotte or some kind of short Web drama.  Wouldn't that be delicious. B)

JG and long hair?  Keep it coming. Especially it if is Gorgyeo based. I didn't really care for the styling in Scholar but maybe it was more the makeup. Now if he would have had Wang So hair there..... :)

CM crumbs keep coming!  

And I did see that LJG International Fan Club have PayPal instructions on Facebook?  I can't put the post link here (for some reason) but here are the links to the PayPal https://www.paypal.me/ljgfansclub

And to the Google page to give them info 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0ZudhZbLr-Zmk3XPc9PHwBjcbzeMKfWYIho3sdKdGg-QCkw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Gotta eat breakfast.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Hi, can anyone share with me again on the rice support project for LJG? 

On the Rice Wealth  @zi4r , @missmaudy , @cwngf and myself will contribute via the global project this year ( base on what I gathered in this forum). Not sure who else is on board? I choose to go with them base on their past works posted on their page they seem to be recognized by MBC and Namoo. 

below the link to their FB page and their past support  projects for JG. You may find out more there. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=759686687539894&substory_index=0&id=433712016804031

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

On the Rice Wealth  @zi4r , @missmaudy , @cwngf and myself will contribute via the global project this year ( base on what I gathered in this forum). Not sure who else is on board? I choose to go them base on their past works posted on their page they seem to be recognized by MBC and Namoo. 

below the link to their FB page and their past support  projects for JG. You may find out more there. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=759686687539894&substory_index=0&id=433712016804031

I'm in too :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LadyOne said:

On the Rice Wealth  @zi4r , @missmaudy , @cwngf and myself will contribute via the global project this year ( base on what I gathered in this forum). Not sure who else is on board? I choose to go with them base on their past works posted on their page they seem to be recognized by MBC and Namoo. 

already wrote them a message...cause i want to join to!!

@zi4r hope you enjoyed your day outdoors... and I'm loving your fantasy of Soo combing So's long hair (why PD nim didn't see the potential????) also loving those gorgeous fan arts @NoonaE :love: I can't move from wang so too... 

after reading info from asianwiki about CM i realized something... i've never seen his cameo in she was pretty.. have to look for it asap!

• Like 5