Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, luvkstyle said:

I first noticed hateful comments on Joon Gi's Instagram about the time Lee Ji Eun and Chang Ki Ha broke up, blaming Joon Gi  for the break up. Then it seemed that some IU and Joon Gi shippers took over, getting annoyed that Joon Gi didn't seem to be making the most of his opportunities with IU haha.  Now they are upset because they think he is betraying IU by following Park Min Young.  I'm sure he will be well aware that they are probably just immature teenage girls and will be ignoring the comments so* yes lets flood his Instagram with positive and encouraging words of LOVE:wub:  * (every time I write the word 'so' I think of you know who - will we ever get over it?)

As an aside - I was surprised to see him following Taylor Swift but he is a man after all haha :tongue:

So... I have the same problem.  :rolleyes::lol:  I wish Wang didn't mean something else (slang) in English :blush:.  I'd be talking about Wang So all the time... or I would have named my dog Wang So...but then everyone here would think I was naming it after a body part.  Another name that got voted down. 

I found it interesting that he is also following Justin Timberlake.  I'd say those are 2 highly successful people in their careers.  Did the number of people he is following drop? 

And look how many new followers he got right after MEC episode 6 and before Scarlet Heart premiered in the Phillipines.  His averages are improving all last week! 

JG-M29th%20followers_zpsuqunpexq.jpg

• Like 9

Don't we all.my phone now has So autocorrect when I type instead of so with small s.This is because I use the word all the time in my internet obsession with LJG.Search photo videos on YouTube to see Wang So.Comment on instagram feeds because of Wang So.Check Scarlet Heart Ryeo pages on Facebook to see updates and fangirl about Wang So.Its that bad.Red Ginseng take responsibility for this mess!!!:bawling::grin: No regrets though.  thanks to JG.I am so grateful to have met him through his works and live under the same sky with him even though he is so far away.

Talking about Timberlake.I think he is also Timberlake's fanboy.The way he dances to "sexyback" with so much energy, intensity and passion.can you imagine the effort he had to put in to learn the lyrics to that song as a non native English speaker?He has been dancing to that song since years ago.

NB:arggh those pictures though:wub:.Every screen shot of JG it doesn't matter where is magazine worthy.So beautiful 

• Like 6

Timberlake fanboy!  I puffy-heart love that statement.  He does love to dance to that song and I do think it embodies his playful/sexy nature as well. JT is a great example of sexy and smart and goofy/likeable at the same time. Even TSwift can fit in those categories and that is why I think he follows them.  

Ok...so my competitive streak is showing.  I looked at the likes on the Lotte photographer's page comparing Joon Gi's photo to Min Ho's.  Lee Min Ho has many more likes (674 to 295).  SO....if you have instagram....go like Joon Gi's pic on MJ Kim's photographers page. :)  

MJ Kim has some amazing photos on his website of other famous actors, musicians, etc.  He was the official photographer for Paul McCartney (not bad) while on tour.

And remember to vote for JG all around the web! 

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Timberlake fanboy!  I puffy-heart love that statement.  He does love to dance to that song and I do think it embodies his playful/sexy nature as well. JT is a great example of sexy and smart and goofy/likeable at the same time. Even TSwift can fit in those categories and that is why I think he follows them.  

Ok...so my competitive streak is showing.  I looked at the likes on the Lotte photographer's page comparing Joon Gi's photo to Min Ho's.  Lee Min Ho has many more likes (674 to 295).  SO....if you have instagram....go like Joon Gi's pic on MJ Kim's photographers page. :)  

MJ Kim has some amazing photos on his website of other famous actors, musicians, etc.  He was the official photographer for Paul McCartney (not bad) while on tour.

Joongi is so cute when he dances "sexy back", share two videos of his dances.

8 years ago 

already like and vote :))

Edited by joonloca3 JG
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Trending on twitter two days in a row. Yay!

It feels so good to see JG on local TV. And he was featured in the news !

News says SHR won the ratings over LITM (Funny the same drama rivals , like a deja vu)

The figures are to be released this week.

What a great news!!! thank you so much for sharing!!! i'm so happy for LJG and all MLSHR cast and staff!!

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

The great Lee Joon-Gi International Fan Club has just realeas the first part of the episode 6 of My ear's Candy. :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/LJGFansClub/videos/398116367238095/

Thank you for sharing... have to watch asap :wub:

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

What's that you say?  More JG FAVE pics of the day?

Gotta love the intensity here. Probably my #1 contender.

Thumbs UP. There are many more here from the Singapore Fan Meet:  http://ssymphotography.weebly.com/lee-joon-gi-fanmeeting-2017.html

Wow, thank you for the link. Love them all pictures :heart: This was my fave...0h9a0167_orig.jpg

...until i saw this

Spoiler

0h9a0588_orig.jpg

and this

img-2817_orig.jpg

I guess sexy LJG wins:glasses:

they have hard competiors though...lol

0h9a0683_orig.jpg

• Like 11

On 3/28/2017 at 6:00 PM, luvkstyle said:

As an aside - I was surprised to see him following Taylor Swift but he is a man after all haha :tongue:

I was only surprised and also I thought that he is a man after all, when Joon Gi posted the photo of his crush character hahaha, although a few minutes later he deleted it, and I don't think the reason was the comments of the fans since they didn't showed bad reactions, some fans were surprised other fans were laughing and other fans like me both. He posted this pic in June of last year.

On 3/28/2017 at 8:11 PM, violina said:

Talking about Timberlake.I think he is also Timberlake's fanboy.The way he dances to "sexyback" with so much energy, intensity and passion.can you imagine the effort he had to put in to learn the lyrics to that song as a non native English speaker?He has been dancing to that song since years ago.

Joon Gi wanted to sing Sexy Back a long time ago, he was preparing for his birthday fanmeeting that was scheduled for April 19, 2014, and he posted this on his twitter a few days before.

20140410 tweet 
Let's come to the birthday party after having yourself fully familiarized with Sexy Back. (Translation by Elly)@JGfamily

Unfortunately he canceled his birthday fanmeeting since Joon Gi considered that the whole nation was under mourning mood for tragedy of the Sewol Ferry that occurred on April 16, 2014.

On 3/28/2017 at 8:43 PM, pixelsticks said:

Comparing the messages that MJ Kim wrote in the pics makes me feel proud of Joon Gi.
LMH: koreansuperstar
LJG: Great actor, model and real nice guy.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I found it interesting that he is also following Justin Timberlake.  I'd say those are 2 highly successful people in their careers.  Did the number of people he is following drop? 

And look how many new followers he got right after MEC episode 6 and before Scarlet Heart premiered in the Phillipines.  His averages are improving all last week! 

I remember someone actually mentioning this a week ago - JG was following 62 people, but then the number dropped to 54. (Now it's 55 obviously b/c of PMY.) It happened around the time he posted all those selfies at once. I'm curious about who he dropped. xP

Anyways, thanks for posting that chart! I find it really interesting how his IG numbers are still climbing even after all this time. 

• Like 9

@lisethvrOh I did see that picture but I didn't understand what it was about haha.  I did have a think about it at the time and thought it might be a character out of one of his games:blink::tongue: Shows how much I know about it not being a gamer myself haha.  So is that Taylor Swift?  Why is she dressed like that?? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

@lisethvrOh I did see that picture but I didn't understand what it was about haha.  I did have a think about it at the time and thought it might be a character out of one of his games:blink::tongue: Shows how much I know about it not being a gamer myself haha.  So is that Taylor Swift?  Why is she dressed like that?? 

No it's Harley Quinn, a character from the movie Suicide Squad (and from DC Comics) ^^ I dont know the name of the actress.

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

Margot Robbie is the name of the accress of Haley Quinn - Suicide Squad film :)

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

@leesopark16Thank you - I must lead a sheltered life - I haven't heard of that although I see I can watch it on youtube or Daily motion if I so desired haha

Ah ah it was a sensation last year, especially because of her and the new Joker ! ^^ No wonder JG liked the character ~ She has a lot of admirers ! ^^ But yeah it is a bit unusual for him to show directly what he likes, be it music, movies or whatever, so I'm not surprised he took it down.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Comparing the messages that MJ Kim wrote in the pics makes me feel proud of Joon Gi.
LMH: koreansuperstar
LJG: Great actor, model and real nice guy.

Well LJG is a superstar too but I think he prefers to be called artist than a star. So I won't impose the title. :):) 

Well I love him because of how great an actor he is and his oozing passion to the art.  I am drawn on him because he is super talented and a nice guy. 

2 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Margot Robbie is the name of the accress of Haley Quinn - Suicide Squad film :)

He must have shown admiration to the character as an actor not as a man or for inspiration and not for anything else. :) 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 9

47 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Well LJG is a superstar too but I think he preferred to be called artist than star. So I won't impose the title. :):) 

Well I love him because of how great an actor he is and his oozing passion to the art.  I am drawn on him because he is super talented and a nice guy. 

He must have shown admiration to the character as an actor not as a man or for inspiration and not for anything else. :) 

Yes, I think so @missmaudy, infact he call her "New woman character crush" I was answering at @leesopark16 :):) 

• Like 8

Even I can appreciate Margot Robbie.  She is quite gorgeous although I didn't see the movie, the Harley Quinn character did look quite fun and it was a popular Halloween costume this year.  Maybe not as popular since the movie didn't perform up to expectations.  I don't fault JG for having any type of crush on whomever/whatever he finds attractive!  How restrictive this all seems to be!  I'd hate to be famous in Korea or elsewhere. 

As for the Speed Quiz, did JG have to clarify his IU vs Baekhyun answer because he knew it would be questioned?  Case in point to above statement.  He always has to be one step ahead of what is happening/being revealed.  

So what did you think of Episode 6 Part 1 so far?  This is my favorite reaction of JG in that episode....trying to figure out/think hard about the Candy hints given.  

viewimage.php?id=21b8d52cf0dc3faf&no=29bcc427b28477a16fb3dab004c86b6f97928ae591e41d34ff2af7705217bc88d77ba3d5ff56359e1d21af834fb46232846a5d2d7272b7a74b

That and his reactions to her breathless whispers...

viewimage.php?id=21b8d52cf0dc3faf&no=29bcc427b28477a16fb3dab004c86b6f97928ae591e41d34ff2af7705217bc88d77ba3dff35331971b26af862889353460660c4cbf8d897195a15cfa91d218866711360fb709b3db810755c4cfac6bfed955448b7efccd

1490793349%201_zpsxlnun4vs.gif

I wish this show had some BTS stuff.  

• Like 17

On 28.03.2017 at 2:49 AM, antoniaclamens said:

My sister and I were praising LJG's dancing skills this last weekend and my mom was doubting us, so i punished her by making her watch

I wish someone punished me with this when I'm naughty... :D

On 28.03.2017 at 2:49 AM, antoniaclamens said:

if you are curious, she had to admit she was wrong and she finally said he was a great dancer

Of course I am curious!

Of course he's great dancer. His body is just made to dance and move smoothly. I mean have you ever noticed that Joon Gi moves like a cat. His feet are so light...

On 28.03.2017 at 4:07 PM, pixelsticks said:

I took the quiz @lisethvr posted from JG Family a few days ago.  http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/4945/

Oh, will take this test! :D

I have the same result. I wonder where I made a mistake. *thinks hard* No idea.

On 28.03.2017 at 7:37 PM, lisethvr said:

I'm so upset with some shippers, Joon Gi's instagram is being flooded with hate comments after he followed PMY on instagram. I thought they would calm down but today they continue with the same thing, they even have come to mention bad words and they have said that if he doesn't want to read them he should close his instagram, they are overstepping the bounds, I don't think they are his real fans, they are only his fans if Joon Gi has a relationship with IU.

WHAT???!!! Ok time to say it out loud - those are not his real fans. His real fans are the same as he is - nice people who want him to be happy. Nasty comments won't make him happy, will make him worried and even more shy. Stupid people. Now I'm really upset. :(

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Spread the LOVE not hate.

'Make love not war as people used to say. I don't get this. I really don't. And I don't want to understand.

23 hours ago, violina said:

isn't karma so sweet

Karma is actually a b****. :wink:

What is LITM? 

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

What's that you say?  More JG FAVE pics of the day?

Oh I def. said that! Even if I wasn't around I'm always saying that! :D

21 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

Lee Ji Eun and Chang Ki Ha broke up, blaming Joon Gi  for the break up

What he has to do with it???

21 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

some IU and Joon Gi shippers took over, getting annoyed that Joon Gi didn't seem to be making the most of his opportunities with I

Oh... he HAS to fall in love with a woman they chose?  So stupid...

I mean really - both Joon Gi and IU are actors. I know there are different opinions on IU but I really loved her in ML: SHR and I didn't dig deeper - to me they are great actors who just did fantastic job. 

But I'm a strange fan, really. Never digged his personal life, never wanted to know who he dates. I was always like this - I don't read tabloits (tabloits?), I don't gossip and I don't interfere with someone's private life - famous person or not, it's not my business.

Am I strange?

I love the video @Lynn11! Did you notice he's chosen single eyelids! Hello all those Asian girls who want double eyelids so desperately - think twice! :D

48 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

So what did you think of Episode 6 Part 1 so far?

Haven't seen it yet. Are there english subs?

• Like 12