Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

KCON tv has some brief clips of My Ear Candy translated on their page.  Their translations are a bit different but overall similar.

http://www.kcon.tv/variety/my-ear's-candy-2

I especially like the 2:34 episode 6 clip where LJG tell PMY about his Haitel PC chatting and Post it Notes.  

People make the funniest gifs....

1490758861_zpsp0yrbzzs.gif

And VOTE for JG at http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/  ONLY 2 days left!  He is #9. 

• Like 8

@cedarwood you´re right he moves like a cat!!! he doesn't look like he's walking but floating... i don't know how to say it. when you see the other dancers they're good (maybe better than him) but they don't give you the same feeling...

i don't know why but i can't access the quiz http://www.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/post/4945/

@minwookie great video, love it :wub:

i just watched part 1 of episode 6 and i know i was smiling like a fool all the time. Mr. Red Ginseng in bed is my favorite sight of the day:

C721QflVUAAXm8I.jpg
I still can't understand how anyone can look so beautiful when waking up...

Spoiler

C7fopTsXQAEkTCs.jpg

C7fotomXQAAYe1K.jpg

credit as tagged

And i have no words at how cute he is

I think this episode is the best so far... love his interactions with PMY, i would love to see them in a drama...

%EC%BA%94%EB%94%94_9.png?type=w966

• Like 15

Hahaha Producers were very wise to film scenes of him in a bed. :wink: They have definitely picked locations,lighting and framing of scenes that have benefitted him. How could one NOT believe he would do well in a Romantic com--drama? Does his part seem more "romantic" in theme/filmed compared to Goblin's Kim Min Jae?  I haven't really paid attention to that one.

Mr. Red Ginseng

1490673215_zpsloukk4fo.jpg1490673215%201_zpsylona3vh.jpg

• Like 13

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha Producers were very wise to film scenes of him in a bed. :wink: They have definitely picked locations,lighting and framing of scenes that have benefitted him. How could one NOT believe he would do well in a Romantic com--drama? Does his part seem more "romantic" in theme/filmed compared to Goblin's Kim Min Jae?  I haven't really paid attention to that one.

Mr. Red Ginseng

Me too, their part is better than any rom-com dramas.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 11

http://leejunki.livejournal.com/48314.html 

For those new fans like me I who want to know the young LJG. He was using Lee Jun Ki back in the day. 

The link above contains Articles of LJG during the peak of the first wave of his popularity... couple articles were actually from soompi

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 13

@lisethvr Oooh what a teaser preview.  They are going to meet.  Now I am getting kinda sad this will be over soon. I am glad they stretched it out over 4 episodes.  I wish LJG had the whole season like the guy from Season 1 seemed to have....with different candies.  

Since I know you are daebak at research, do you know how this show has been received by Korean viewers?  Their take on LJG?  

And where is everybody on here?  

viewimage.php?id=21b8d52cf0dc3faf&no=29bcc427b28477a16fb3dab004c86b6f97928ae591e41d35f62af7705217bc88cc731c8967723629bf336f9ff67749f22e474560a5e22f3d8aa752a8daade60e8efc2cdf919fa80e64347eae11aa1fbd14edcd24

• Like 11

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@lisethvr Oooh what a teaser preview.  They are going to meet.  Now I am getting kinda sad this will be over soon. I am glad they stretched it out over 4 episodes.  I wish LJG had the whole season like the guy from Season 1 seemed to have....with different candies.  

Since I know you are daebak at research, do you know how this show has been received by Korean viewers?  Their take on LJG?  

I am putting Season 1 & 2 ratings for comparison

Season 1  Ep 1- 1.159% , 2- 1.163% , 3- 1.485% , 4- .738% , 5- 1.084% , 6- .676% , 7- .640% , 8- 1.023% , 9- .704% , 10- .786% , 11 - .590% , 12- .559%

Season 2  Ep 1- 1.761% , 2- 1.093% , 3- .822% , 4- 1.085%, 5- .873% , 6- 1.020%

Declining rating is pretty a norm for this show.  Fingers crossed LJG could maintain the more than 1% on this Saturday broadcast. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 11

20 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

The great Lee Joon-Gi International Fan Club has just realeas the first part of the episode 6 of My ear's Candy. https://www.facebook.com/LJGFansClub/videos/398116367238095/

This video is  unavailable anymore!!! :( Whyyyyy...?

I couldn't watch it. Otokeeee??? :( :unsure:

12 hours ago, missmaudy said:

their part is better than any rom-com dramas.

True!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

This video is  unavailable anymore!!! :( Whyyyyy...?

I couldn't watch it. Otokeeee??? :( :unsure:

True!

Arrgh...Facebook yanked it due to copyright issues. What the?  Like the fan club says, you would think they would like free English promotion but I can understand as a content producer myself.  tvN should sub it.  I am so sad. Maybe some wonderful soul grabbed it? :ph34r:  I didn't as I don't know how to grab off FB.

In the meantime, I decided to start posting on IG.  My first 2 posts:

Not sure which one I liked the best...but I had to combine them...the lyrics to a Shinee song and JG's whisper reaction. Dang IG crops my video. Much to learn. It's not cropped here. 

• Like 9

[Eng sub] My Ear's Candy Ep.7's preview

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

As rating was already provided by @missmaudy, I will comment about the opinions of K-nets, in general their opinions about Joon Gi's participation in My ear's Candy are very good, they praise his handsomeness, his honey voice, they say that Joon Gi is very warm, cool, friendly, and they also say that Joon Gi and Park Min Young have very good chemistry and are adorable, that time flies when they are watching the show and also after every episode Joon Gi it's always trend in Naver. And in Joongall (Dcgallery of Joon Gi) fans are also delighted with his participation in the show, well obviously they praise him a lot, much more than rest of the k-nets, and they say it's like watching a romantic movie, are waiting for them to meet and are sad because Joon Gi will only appear one more episode.

• Like 9

It looks like the gist of it is that LJG renewed his contract with Namoo Actors. Plus they’re doing a whole bunch of stuff behind-the-scenes for him in regards to expanding his management team (both for domestic activities and those overseas), etc. I got this from Google translate, lol, so I’d be really interested in a detailed translation later. Though it does seem that Namoo is dedicated to making our real actor shine. :)

Here’s hoping we get an announcement of a new project from him sooner rather than later~ :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

I'd say LJG's fandom is on another level. They amazed me with the bus adverts in Hong Kong, Hollywood Reporter advert and this. I wonder who organised that Prime Mover/trailer/truck advert in Japan.

Wow!!!! Amazing!!!! Someone understand where this photo has been taken ? In the advert is write "From Taiwan" so I suppose it's a gift form all the Taiwan fans :)

EDIT: This advertising light box is placed at Taipei, Ximending subway station Exit 6 for the whole April.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, krysyuy said:

It looks like the gist of it is that LJG renewed his contract with Namoo Actors. Plus they’re doing a whole bunch of stuff behind-the-scenes for him in regards to expanding his management team (both for domestic activities and those overseas), etc. I got this from Google translate, lol, so I’d be really interested in a detailed translation later. Though it does seem that Namoo is dedicated to making our real actor shine. :)

Here’s hoping we get an announcement of a new project from him sooner rather than later~ :D

Hi krysyuy,  ye, LJK is loyal to the Label since he renewed again his contract with them. I'm sure he's in good hands to showcase his talents. Many stars are kept under this agency & they stay there for a long time. I heard that the company will be dedicating a content team for both domestic and international marketing for him. This is a NICE plan for him.  Besides, he already debuted in the film “Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.” :lol:

• Like 11

Lee Joon Gi Shows Loyalty To His Management Agency

lee-joon-gi3.jpg

Actor Lee Joon Gi has decided to remain loyal to his current management agency and has renewed his contract with Namoo Actors.

Namoo Actors released a statement saying, “We will do everything we can in order to help Lee Joon Gi showcase his talents and realize his full potential.”

In order to promote his strengths and unique personality, Namoo Actors will be making changes within the agency. First, the company will be dedicating a content team for both domestic and international marketing for the actor. Furthermore, the agency is planning to create more opportunities for Lee Joon Gi to collaborate with a variety of content creators.

Source

The news popped up a few hours ago but I couldn't get proper translations, only the gist of it. Anyway, I'm glad he chose to stay. He's really being well taken care of.

• Like 17