Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 mins more to go before MERC. I am really savouring JGs romance activity.

He may not do romance related stuff on his future projects. Well it's also possible that it's a preparation for that.

Whatever I am just enjoying it.

PS: Thought it's broadcasting from 22.50 KST time. Now it's 23.05 KST yet, I am only watching adverts. Why?

--- It's on I thought I got the time wrong. 15mins advert extension was too long. Sorry I can't share any pix because I don't know how.

• Like 11

On 3/25/2017 at 4:10 AM, glassnokamen said:

I've got the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yuppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to the FM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush::heart:

As @girlyponytail said today they re-release cancelled tickets and they are still about 140 seats available. Of course they aren't the best, but who cares!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congrats!!! Now you are officially are zombie like us after you attend his fan meet. :grin:

• Like 11

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

He may not do romance related stuff on his future projects. Well it's also possible that it's a preparation for that.

Not necesserily but since k-drama mix stuff I'm fine with that - action? Yes! And a bit of romance too I'm sure. :)

Oh well I'll watch horror just for him anyway.

I actually did, hmm...

• Like 11

6 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Clips of MEC today 

I don't know why I keep watching MEC raw. It is so frustrating! The few Korean words I understand just makes it worse. He keeps saying "jinja?" and I go crazy wondering what she said. Am I the only one?

And when they showed the clip from the 2014 awards show, what on earth was she saying? How much of a hint did she give him about their past meetings? Aargh.

• Like 6

Just been looking back through Joon Gi's Instagram posts - this is his first Instagram pic - 7229 likes and 726 comments

Now 126 weeks later - 2 years and 22 weeks - his latest posting has 250,507 likes and 6,623 comments just in 15 hours and still rising.:o I thought it funny that his first post was of his cute dog sleeping in bed to yesterdays post lol - he's come a long way in many ways haha:D:wub:

• Like 11

@oyashirazu are ready for your trip?  You leaving tomorrow, yes? Or is it today in your time?? Just wanted to wish you a

BON VOYAGE!!!!!! 

Good luck in maybe even meeting JG! Let us know how it all goes and thank you again for being our voice and taking a well thought out gift (The beautiful list) to JG with love from his soompi fans.   JG if you are lurking here, please let our @oyashirazu in so she doesn't have to scale the walls to deliver your birthday gift to you :wub:  Take care and have FUN!!!!

• Like 12

EXO Baekhyun expresses his concern for Actor Lee Joon Gi’s weight loss

baekhyun.jpg

Baekhyun showed just how caring of a friend he is when he left this comment on Lee Joon Gi‘s Instagram page.

Actor Lee Joon Gi recently posted a series of photos of himself to his Instagram account – and EXO‘s Baekhyun was quick to leave a comment regarding his friend’s recent weight loss.

Spoiler

Baekhyun expressed concern for his friend’s recent weight loss.

“Hyung why did you lose so much weight T_T.”
– EXO’s Baekhyun

Lee Joon Gi sweetly responded though and expressed he missed his friend.

“Hyun-ah I’ve missed you~! Come to my house keke.”
– Actor Lee Joon Gi

baekhyuncomment.png

Bakehyun left a comment on his Instagram photos.

The duo previously worked together on the hit drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, so it’s no surprise to fans that they’ve gotten close enough to notice things like this.

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/exo-baekhyun-expresses-his-concern-for-actor-lee-joon-gis-weight-loss/

========================================================

170304 Lee Joon Gi Extremely Happy to be in Singapore Non-stop “flirting” with the camera

17505230_1493170120715864_2928730467585623674_o.jpg?oh=f5648d495e09b3945fc6e3ad28138444&oe=596B4603
170304 Zaobao

Lee Joon Gi arrived for the first time in Singapore since his debut 13 years ago and is bringing his “Thank You” Asia Tour to us to express his gratitude to the Singaporean fans with the phrase: Thank You.
Tonight he will perform at the Sentosa Golf Club Resort, but he met with local reporters yesterday at a press conference.
Besides saying thank you, he is also apologizes to his fans for not visiting earlier.
Lee Joon Gi is in a very good mood, posing non-stop for the camera. The photographers' fingers are very busy capturing the pictures.

Thinks that he himself is least like a prince”

Lee Joon Gi (Scarlet Heart: Ryeo), portrayed the 4th Prince Wang So; he has been praised highly for his acting skills. Last year "Eight Prince" Kang Ha Neul visited Singapore and he praised Lee Joon Gi a lot; stating that among the princes Lee is the most charming but Lee says “I don’t think I have the traits of a prince at all. In fact, he likes Kang Ha Neul's character Prince Wang Wook, he is gentle, assertive and has the mannerisms of a prince."
Lee Joon Gi said in "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo", he was very happy to work with his juniors. “They are a decade younger than me so initially I was concerned about a generation gap, but we got along very well and the chemistry between everyone was amazing. I actually didn't want filming to end, I would miss them a lot.
Lee Joon Gi has played many action roles so his body is very agile. He said that he is a very active person and enjoys strenuous exercise, especially soccer. He smiles and says “Although lately I haven't had much time to play soccer, sometimes I feel like I'm like a little puppy; when I hold onto a ball I just cannot resist playing with it.”

Greeting Fans at the Airport

Lee Joon Gi arrived the day before yesterday. It was his first time in Singapore and he chose not to use the VIP passage but to instead go through the immigration lobby to meet up with his Singaporean fans. When Lee appeared at the lobby, more than a hundreds fans were so excited and sang “You Are My Sunshine” welcoming him to Singapore for the first time. Lee was also very happy and waved to his fans.
Lee Joon Gi wore a white t-shirt and jeans with a flower imprint jacket; casually dressed but very cool. He kept smiling with a pair of sunglasses and walked towards his fans immediately after passing through immigration. He greeted his fans with handshakes and small talk while accepting their gifts and relentlessly blowing kisses. He was in a such wonderful mood.

I Love Singapore

A co-worker from Zaobao.sg greeted him in Korean, asking how was he? Lee replied in English “I am very excited, I love Singapore!” He continuously stopped many times to greet his fans with handshakes and high fives until he finally reached his car where he struggled to get into. His fans had surrounded his car so after waiting a short period, Lee was finally able to leave and head to his hotel to rest.

Co translated by Cindy & Sherrene for JGfamily & 이준기 Lee Joon Gi Singapore -jgstylesg

• Like 12

On 25/3/2017 at 7:56 PM, luvkstyle said:

Just been looking back through Joon Gi's Instagram posts - this is his first Instagram pic - 7229 likes and 726 comments

Spoiler

Now 126 weeks later - 2 years and 22 weeks - his latest posting has 250,507 likes and 6,623 comments just in 15 hours and still rising.:o I thought it funny that his first post was of his cute dog sleeping in bed to yesterdays post lol - he's come a long way in many ways haha:D:wub:

That wasn't his first post, Joon Gi deleted many posts before of the post of his dog Joon. His first 2 posts were these.

20141016 JG's Ig
#테스트중#이준기#인스타그램#인스타그램어떻게하는거예요#이게머야#배우#이준기느님#ㅋㅋㅋ

#testing#Lee Joongi#instagram# how do you use Instagram# what's this#actor# mr.lee joongi# kkk (translation by elly)@JGfamily

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas sonriendo, anteojos y primer plano

20141016 JG's Ig
#파스타#회의중#미팅#이거머야 ㅋㅋㅋ인스타그램 이런거얌? ㅋㅋㅋ

#pasta#in the meeting #meeting#what's this kkk Is this what's instagram like? Kkk
(trans by elly)@JGfamily

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sentado, lentes de sol, bebida e interior

You can see the other deleted posts before of the post of his dog Joon here.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/JGfamily/photos/?tab=album&album_id=866540663378816

• Like 11

6 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Baekhyun expressed concern for his friend’s recent weight loss.

“Hyung why did you lose so much weight T_T.”
– EXO’s Baekhyun

Joon Gi should consider that people are worried about him losing so much weight. He should put on some weight to be healthy...

• Like 5

Candy in My Ear preview part 1
JG asks PMY about his image. PMY answers that he wears a lot of ear rings and looks at a mirror more frequently than her. He wants to destroy his bad image.

Candy in My Ear preview part 2

• Like 10

@lisethvrThere's some beautiful pics on that Naver link you shared - thankyou :wub:

Can someone please tell me what it is that he is shooting into the crowd??  It looks like a gas cylinder attached to the underside of the gun :blink: - yes it took me a while to redirect my focus to the gun haha :tongue:

01-6014.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 8