❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ktiminie

[05.26.2015] Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Krystal - 51st Paeksang Arts Awards http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

Edited by ktiminie

Park Shin-hye in the past as Choi Ji-woo in "Stairway to Heaven"

photo597189.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye's picture from the past is in the spotlight again.

Park Shin-hye appeared in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day" as a guest. She worked hard and madeTaecyeon and Lee Seo-jin proud.

She starred in "Stairway to Heaven" as a younger Choi Ji-woo.

Netizens say, "She looks the same", "She's pretty and works hard", "She's going to get more popular" and more.

• Like 6

I was looking forward to this event. PSH looks nice and elegant, would have preferred to have her hair down but oh well. 

How many awards did she win? There was a popularity award she won and another where she beat Krystal. She was also nominated for an acting award, did she win that? 

​What I was most fascinated about leading up to this was her being on the same stage as LMH :w00t: we all know they seemed like close friends, but ever since the news broke on him dating Suzy, I wonder what effect that had on PSH and him. Mb she knew already, I dunno. I hoped they talked and remain good friends. 

• Like 8

congratulations to all winners tonight especially uri princess of course I want her to take the best actress award on drama category but we are happy that she just appeared I loved her today simple & sexy , I hope that she will wear colorful dress next time .
Krystal & shin hye are amazing friends I love their interactions :) <3
 I loved YongHwa song full of Pinocchio & Tailor moments ending with IN HA & Dalpo wedding kiss awesome hahaha shin hye wasn't there at this moment or she will be flushing
 :wub:

cr : to the owner 

• Like 7

Guest erinnarick13

She did look gorgeous and stunning tonight... i would love to see  her hair down...

did she win any award beside popular award?

Guest ktiminie

I don't know chingguzzz I'm not sure she won the best actress award... She went 2 times on stage to get an award, the second one also with Lee Min Ho but it seemed there was something spoken in Chinese??? :blink: I'm confused too. Can someone help us to understand what exactly HAPPENED at the ceremony PLEAZZZZZ :sweatingbullets:

Anyway congratulations to our angel :wub:

I am watching 51th Baeksang award,,but i can understand.... 

Please help me,,,english translate please :tears::tears:

​Just wait bcz the whole video didn't released yet & no one will be able to translate the whole event :D

• Like 4

[News] 05262015
#ParkShinHye's movie <Beauty Inside> sells right to 11 Asian countries including Phillippines, Japan, HongKong ,Taiwan, Indonesia,Malaysia,Macau, Brunie and even U.S. And Canada

11377177_380215868849873_606212679232685

The upcoming fantasy romance film "Beauty Inside," which stars 21 actors playing a single character, has sold its rights to 11 other Asian countries two months before its release.

Following recent promotions at the 68th Cannes Film Festival, overseas companies expressed an interest in the film's intriguing storyline.

"Even though it was a morning screening, the theater was packed and even though there weren't any Hallyu stars (to promote the film at Cannes), many buyers were interested in the charming storyline and unusual plot devices," said a film spokesperson.

"Beauty Inside" stars 21 actors -- including Park Shin-hye and Yoo Yeon-seok -- all playing the male protagonist Woo-jin, who wakes up in a completely different body each time.

Actors playing Woo-jin are both male and female, young and middle-aged, and may also portray different ethnicities in the film.

In order of appearance, the 21 actors playing Woo-jin are -- Kim Dae-myung, Do Ji-han, Bae Sung-woo, Park Shin-hye, Lee Beom-soo, Park Seo-joon, Kim Sang-ho, Chun Woo-hee, Juri Ueno, Lee Jae-joon, Kim Min-jae, Lee Hyun-woo, Jo Dal-hwan, Lee Jin-wook, Hong Da-mi, Seo Kang-joon, Kim Hee-won, Lee Dong-wook, Go Ah-sung, Kim Joo-hyuk and Yoo Yeon-seok.

21 stars will portray a single character Woo-jin -- who wakes up in a completely different body each time. 

"Beauty Inside" has presold its distributing rights to an unprecedented 11 Asian countries -- Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines.

Distributor NEW is also holding "positive talks" to export the film to the U.S. and Canada.

"Beauty Inside" follows the romantic tale between Woo-jin and his female love interest Yi-soo, played by Han Hyo-joo.

The film is slated for release in Korea in July.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

animated-thank-you-image-0081

• Like 7

Congratulations to all Starlight Angels and most especially to our Princess!!! 

what a tour de force for us even though Best Actress for TV went to Song Yoon Ah. Shinhye is every bit a winner in her own right.

One day, i believe with all my heart that you will stand not only in that stage to receive your Daesang award.

Shinhye has always acknowledge her fans and supporters sincerely. How can we not love this and adore our beautiful lady, she's one of a kind. 

Thank you Shinhye for giving us a memorable night and life:)

I love you and the rest of Star Angels here at soompi thread, twitterverse and int'l fanclub.;)

Have i mentioned you looked so wonderful and flawless tonight:wub:

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 9