Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

*** Upcoming Genie TV’s original drama “House With a Yard” has shared photos from its script reading! The Director and writer were present at the script reading along with cast members. The drama promises to be one of the best mystery drama of 2023.

“House With a Yard” will premiere on June 19.  :heart3:   Kim Tae Hee is aging like fine wine. 

1683886730192.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0004006343

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Tae Hee, Lim Ji Yeon, Kim Sung Oh, And Choi Jae Rim Impress At Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

20230514070423_House-with-a-Yard-1-.jpg?

Upcoming Genie TV’s original drama “House With a Yard” (literal title) has shared photos from its script reading!

Based on a best-selling novel of the same name, “House With a Yard” (literal title) is a suspense thriller that tells a story of a woman married to a doctor with a smart and good-looking son who used to enjoy happiness in her perfect house, starting to have doubts about her happy life and subverting the illusive value of her “happy house with a yard.”

“House With a Yard”—which piqued viewers’ curiosity with the mysterious line, “The backyard smells like a dead body”—has been drawing a lot of attention for being the latest work of director Jung Ji Hyun of the hit dramas “Twenty Five, Twenty One” and “Search: WWW” as well as for its solid cast lineup of Kim Tee Hee, Lim Ji Yeon, Kim Sung Oh, and Choi Jae Rim.

Director Jung Ji Hyun and writer Ji Ah Ni were present at the script reading along with cast members Kim Tee Hee, Lim Ji Yeon, Kim Sung Oh, and Choi Jae Rim.

Kim Tae Hee plays the role of Joo Ran who lives a picture-perfect life in a perfect house until she is disturbed by the smell of a dead body in her backyard. Delicately portraying the state of being unable to trust anyone—even herself—Kim Tae Hee created a sense of shattering fear and chilling suspense.

In addition, Lim Ji Yeon, who plays Sang Eun, a victim of domestic violence who dreams of escaping her hellish reality, drew attention with her powerful portrayal of the suppressed desire to escape. Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon, who lead completely different lives in the drama, displayed overwhelming synergy at the script reading, raising expectations for their chemistry in the drama.

On the other hand, Kim Sung Oh, who plays the role of Jae Ho, a perfectionist doctor and husband of Joo Ran, heightened the atmosphere of the scene by switching back and forth between his character’s doting side and his cold, unpredictable side.

Choi Jae Rim, who plays the role of Yoon Beom, Sang Eun’s husband who does not hesitate to threaten domestic violence, skillfully portrayed the manipulative and violent nature of his character.

1683886730192.jpg

Overall, the script reading was intense, with director Jung Ji Hyun sharing the concept and details of each scene with the actors whenever he had a chance. Between the impressive performance of the cast members, a renowned director, and a story with many twists and turns, viewers are anticipating the premiere of “House With a Yard,” which promises to be one of the best mystery drama of 2023.

“House With a Yard” will premiere on June 19.

credit : soompi news

*** “Lies Hidden in My Garden” poster is giving us the impression that something bad is going to happen taking a look at their new poster! Although, it shows the two women standing together in a seemingly beautiful garden. However, the dark expressions on their faces and the chilling tagline—”The backyard smells like a dead body”—suggests that there is more to this picture than meets the eye.   :rubchin:   I like the poster. Kim Tae Hee in a bright dress to show that happy life while her facial xpression showing the dark side.

Kim-Tae-Hee-Lim-Ji-Yeon.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003631283

11 Korean Dramas Actresses Who Are Also *Proud Moms*

When a Korean actress announces her pregnancy, it always makes the headlines. A lot of them still rarely reveal snapshots about their private lives. So fans really take interest when they share huge milestones. Nowadays, too, many modern moms are redefining what it means to “look like a mom.”

Case in point, here is a list of famous and talented Korean actresses who just happen to be mothers:

3. Kim Tae Hee

Pandemic K-drama fans would know this 1980-born star from Hi Bye, Mama! (2020), but OG Koreanovela fans would know that Kim Tae Hee played unforgettable roles in Stairway to Heaven, Yong-pal, and more.

Kim Tae Hee with on-screen daughter (played by child actor Seo Woo Jin) from Hi Bye, Mama!

Known as one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea, she surprised everyone when she revealed that she was dating actor and singer Rain (who recently admitted that Kim Tae Hee was his first love, aww!). They tied the knot in 2017 and now have two daughters, one born in 2017 and the other in 2019. The couple have kept images of their kids private.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon Star in Suspenseful Teaser Poster for ‘Lies Hidden in My Garden’

news-p.v1.20230515.fc6c39292c674956b2a31

Genie TV unveiled the teaser poster of Lies Hidden in My Garden, featuring Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon.

Based on a bestselling novel of the same name, this suspenseful thriller revolves around two women leading completely different lives due to a strange odor emanating from the backyard.

The intriguing poster, with its captivating tagline, “The backyard has a smell of a dead body,” piques curiosity and sets the stage for the show. Lies Hidden in My Garden is directed by Jung Ji Hyun, known for his work on Search: WWW and Twenty-Five Twenty-One, and stars Kim Tae Hee, Lim Ji Yeon, Kim Sung Oh and Choi Jae Rim.

The new poster captures Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon standing together in a picturesque yard with blooming flowers.

Kim Tae Hee portrays Moon Joo Ran, a woman who enjoys her time at home drawing but becomes bewildered when she senses the smell of a dead body emanating from the backyard. Lim Ji Yeon takes on the role of Joo Sang Eun, a victim of family violence who yearns to break free from her harrowing reality.

Adding to the intrigue, the poster features the captivating line, “The backyard has a smell of a dead body,” juxtaposed against the serene backdrop of the beautiful yard. This contrast heightens the tension and fuels curiosity about the dramatic events that have turned the lives of the two protagonists upside down.

Lies Hidden in My Garden is set to premiere on June 19th.

source : https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202305150831003&sec_id=540201

Spoiler

Kim Tae Hee Searches For A Dark Secret Hidden In Her Picture-Perfect Home In New Drama With Lim Ji Yeon

Kim Tae Hee Searches For A Dark Secret Hidden In Her Picture-Perfect Home In New Drama With Lim Ji Yeon

ENA’s upcoming drama “Lies Hidden in My Garden” has shared a sneak peek of Kim Tae Hee in her starring role!

Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” is a suspenseful new thriller starring Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon as two women who lead entirely different lives. However, a suspicious smell in one of their backyards winds up bringing the two together in ways that they could never have expected.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Kim Tae Hee looks tense and nervous as Joo Ran, a housewife who seems to have the perfect life. Despite living in a beautiful house, with a husband and son that anyone would envy, Joo Ran’s entire world is shaken when she notices a strange stench stinking up her picture-perfect home.

One photo shows a fearful Joo Ran anxiously looking up at the staircase in her darkened home late at night, while another shows the housewife looking around with a thoughtful expression as she searches for the source of the troubling odor.

Kim-Tae-Hee-4.jpegKim-Tae-Hee-2.jpgKim-Tae-Hee-3.jpg

Praising Kim Tae Hee’s performance, the producers of “Lies Hidden in My Garden” enthused, “Kim Tae Hee was the essence of the character Joo Ran herself. Not only did Kim Tae Hee capture Joo Ran’s external beauty, but she perfectly embodied the character’s complex inner emotions, such as her anxiety and confusion.”

They continued, “[Kim Tae Hee] pulled off a detailed and densely layered acting performance that will make viewers fully immersed in the secret behind the ‘dead body smell,’ which you could call the starting point of all mysteries. You’ll be able to enjoy top-notch suspense and thrills if you follow Kim Tae Hee’s nose and wavering gaze.”

“Lies Hidden in My Garden” will premiere on June 19.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587777wpp/kim-tae-hee-searches-for-a-dark-secret-hidden-in-her-picture-perfect-home-in-new-drama-with-lim-ji-yeon

***On May 14th,  Kim Tae Hee flaunts a youthful beauty in the making film with a personal care brand "botalab". In the making film video, she flaunts her amazing beauty through colored and black-and-white footage. She shows no sign of aging even at the age of 43. Moreover, after having two beautiful children, she still owns a fabulous body.  

:7555_attack:

kim-tae-hee-1-16052023.webp

gif source : Kbizoom

*** Awww… cuteness. Kim Tae Hee shared food truck pics taken during the time she was filming "Lies Hidden In My Garden." There was a food truck she gifted to her colleagues and another from Rain. He said, “Please watch my taeppeu kindly” and signed off as Jung Ji Hoon. Taeppeu is Kim Tae Hee’s moniker that combines her name with the yeppeu, the word meaning “pretty” in Korean.  :Ohboy3:

20230518_230219.jpg?w=1024

Kim Tae-hee Receives the Sweetest Snack Truck from RAIN

201785678_1280.webp

Actress Kim Tae-hee received the sweetest snack truck from her husband singer RAIN. On May 17, Kim Tae-hee updated her Instagram with photos that were taken on the set of her upcoming drama 'Lies Hidden in My Garden'. The photos showed Kim Tae-hee posing in front of two different snack trucks. The first three photos were of a snack truck that Kim Tae-hee treated to the production team, thanking them for their hard work. On the snack truck, Kim Tae-hee wrote, "It's been an honor working with you for 'Lies Hidden in My Garden'. You guys rock!"

201785675_700.webp

201785674_700.webp

Spoiler

201785676_700.webp

The next three photos were that caught the eye of everybody―it was because the snack truck was from RAIN.

There were photos of Kim Tae-hee on a blue snack truck along with a message, "Dear all the actors, actresses and staff of 'Lies Hidden in My Garden', I hope you will be able to keep up the good work until the end!" That was not the only message RAIN wrote; on top of the snack truck, there was another message that said, "Please treat my pretty-Tae, 'Joo-ran', prettily! From Jung Ji-hoon (RAIN's real name)."

201785677_700.webp

201785673_700.webp

These pictures showed Kim Tae-hee looking absolutely delighted. It actually marks the first time RAIN showing support for his wife like this, and seeing him making such a sweet move for his wife put a smile on many. Along with these pictures, Kim Tae-hee commented, "It was so fun living as 'Joo-ran' during the whole winter last year. It was my first time being completely finished with the shooting before the drama airs on television. It was an interesting experience with lots of good memories!"

201785672_700.webp

Kim Tae-hee and RAIN have been married for about six and a half years now since January 2017. They have two young daughters at home; RAIN previously explained that they look much like Kim Tae-hee.

(Credit= 'kimtaehee99' Instagram, Coupang)

(SBS Star)

*** Kim Tae Hee is making her grand comeback this year. Hence, she'll make her variety show appearance after 13 years. This is good news to her fans. On May 18, a media outlet announced that she is scheduled to participate in the recording of the SBS online entertainment program "MMTG"  alongside Kim Sung Oh and Choi Jae Rim.   :Megalol:

kim-tae-hee.jpeg?w=820

0004852801_001_20230518105703102.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0004852801

Kim Tae-hee, Lim Ji-yeon to Co-Star in Upcoming Thriller Series

2023052000446_0.jpg

Actresses Kim Tae-hee and Lim Ji-yeon will co-star in cable channel ENA's upcoming TV series slated for airing next month.

"Lies Hidden in My Garden," an adaptation of the bestselling novel, is a suspense thriller revolving around two women who used to live completely different lives.

Kim plays a housewife whose perfect life is disrupted by a strange smell in her backyard, while Lim appears as a victim of domestic violence who struggles to escape from her miserable life.

The first episode of the eight-part series will begin airing on June 19.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

*** There's a new poster for ENA series, "Lies Hidden In My Garden." They are wearing the same scarf in the poster… I

guess it does have a metaphorical and/or plot significance in the story and their relationship.   :Woah:

screenshot_20230522_134027_instagram.jpg

poster source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/05/22/another-lies-hidden-in-my-garden-poster/

*** The new poster shows Kim Tae Hee and Lim Ji Yeon next to each other, wearing the same scarf but in different ways, indicating that the two women are different in ways. Lim Ji Yeon’s character wore the scarf on her neck in hopes to hide the bruises while Kim Tae Hee wore it on her hair, showing that she has nothing to hide because she is leading a good life. I guess the lesson for this drama conveys "‘The grass is not always greener on the other side’.   :heart:

*** I'm curious about “Lies Hidden in My Garden” - mysterious line, “The backyard smells like a dead body”— Looking

forward to the premiere on June 19.   :rubchin:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Tae Hee And Lim Ji Yeon Are Complete Opposites Who Share Something In Common In Poster For “Lies Hidden In My Garden”

20230523031705_Lies-Hidden-in-My-Garden-

Upcoming drama “Lies Hidden in My Garden” raises viewers’ anticipation with a brand new poster image!

Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, “Lies Hidden in My Garden” is a suspenseful new thriller about two women who lead entirely different lives. However, a suspicious smell in one of their backyards winds up bringing the two together in ways that they could never have expected.

“Lies Hidden in My Garden”—which piqued viewers’ curiosity with the mysterious line, “The backyard smells like a dead body”—is the latest work of director Jung Ji Hyun of the hit dramas “Twenty Five, Twenty One” and “Search: WWW.”

Kim Tae Hee plays Joo Ran, a woman who lives a picture-perfect life in a perfect home until she notices the stench of a dead body emanating from her backyard, while Lim Ji Yeon plays Sang Eun, a domestic violence victim who dreams of escaping her hellish reality.

The released poster captures Joo Ran and Sang Eun, who appear to be total opposites in appearance, wearing the same scarf as if joined by a single string. Sang Eun’s rough and withered appearance stands in sharp contrast to Joo Ran’s delicate and graceful appearance. Above all, Joo Ran’s eyes are filled with fear and doubt, creating a tense atmosphere, while Sang Eun’s eyes shine like poisonous thorns, heightening the tension.

Lies-Hidden-in-My-Garden.jpg

In the drama, the two ladies lead completely different lives until the stench of a dead body in Joo Ran’s backyard pulls them together in a dark secret of unknown depth.

“Lies Hidden in My Garden” will premiere on June 19 at 10 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

*** I’m really intrigued by "Lies Hidden In My Garden." This is probably Kim Tae Hee’s darkest role yet. I hope the drama will air on an accessible streaming network because I don’t wanna miss this.  :kisslevel:

"lies hidden in my garden" 1st teaser

524933_648625_2420.jpg

photos/video source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/05/23/lies-hidden-in-my-garden-1st-teaser/

*** ENA released the 1st teaser for the drama "Lies Hidden in My Garden".  It was released on May 22. The 30-seconds  initial teaser creates tension. Joo Ran asked, "Doesn't it smell like something?" as she detected an odd odor through the doorway's crack in the terrace's door. What's more, it raised a mystery covered in the lawn to the surface. By inquiring "Have you at any point killed anybody?", A new mystery appears. Furthermore, Joo Ran observes a stunning scene while diving into the patio, the wellspring of the smell, and Sang-eun out of nowhere shows up in grieving garments. I'm curious how the two women from different worlds became involved and what would happen when they met. And even the music is perfectly synchronized.   :heart2beat:

1091349611_limjiyeon.jpg