[Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

NY was still lying to the Hans. She wanted to move into their house so that her child would have a warm family since she had a lonely and cold growing up. El creepo.

It’s a good thing no one asked her how she is going to fill in the space vacated by a doctor and loyal responsible daughter when she had been doing odd jobs; ok, ok temping.

• Like 3

I'm enjoying this drama, mostly because SuJi is very angry  and lashing out at her mother and step mother, and because Dr Han doesn't believe Na Young.

U Ri and his constant hovering around has been getting to me since the beginning, but it's a small price to pay. In real life, I'd have bitten his head off and told him to only approach me when I ask for him. SuJi is a better woman than me!!:joy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

real life, I'd have bitten his head off and told him to only approach me when I ask for him. SuJi is a better woman

She needs his attention. Nobody cared about her in her family, just her money. 
I wouldn’t have minded a n attentive BF.

She has finally told off the shameless woman who had emotionally abused a vulnerable child. Now she should stop calling NY her sister. 

@UnniSarah I had missed the early episodes. Did her father sleep with the mistress mum and got her pregnant while married?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

and because Dr Han doesn't believe Na Young.

this is my favourite part of the drama right now and it is so much fun to see him deliver his lines -- he is so cool headed and logical. he tells HS that he is walking into a failed marriage and he knows that from experience. HS is foolish enough to think that a baby will somehow create a relationship. was he not paying attention to the disaster his parents marriage was? does he seriously think it will be different? ^_^

nayoung was gritting her teeth when doctor han told her point blank that he wants a paternity test. he still thinks she is a schemer. had to laugh when she said that she wants an apology from him in future. what do you think chingus? will she get an apology from him? regardless of her sweet act, he isn't buying her routine. :lol:

restaurant mom acting all shocked when sooji called her ajummah was hilarious. guess sooji was such a pushover earlier that she thought sooji will continue to be the same...

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what do you think chingus? will she get an apology from him? regardless of her sweet act, he isn't buying her routine.

He will apologize to her because I think it's his son's baby. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

He will apologize to her because I think it's his son's baby. 

I agree. I don’t think NY is a particularly sexual person. Sleeping with HS was just something to get herself to marriage. Everything she’s done and said has been calculated.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

restaurant mom acting all shocked when sooji called her ajummah was hilarious. guess sooji was such a pushover earlier that she thought sooji will continue to be the same...

I thought that’s her real mother , restaurant owner.

The stepmother is a leech, she does not work nor cook. She asked grandmother to cook something for NY.

SJ being so angry at her mother reminds me of Two sisters. The mother was the one who neglected her for 20 years, but she blamed her unhappy childhood on her sister for her choosing to live with the mother.

Here SJ blamed her mother for believing NY’s mother and so did not take her away, resulting in her 27 years of mistreatment by the father’s ‘live in ‘ woman. She hardly blamed her grandma and father for not protecting her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I thought that’s her real mother , restaurant owner.

yea, thats right, typo. meant to write mistress mom and wrote restaurant mom instead

5 hours ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah I had missed the early episodes. Did her father sleep with the mistress mum and got her pregnant while married?

yes, he was still very much married. and grandma approved once she found it was grandson. 

@kboramint @tulip06 ~ my guess is that doctor will refuse to apologize even if there is a paternity test. doubt there will be a baby but if there ends up being one, it might end up being the story of the boy who cried wolf too many times. because nayoung told so many whoopers and planned the seduction of HS, even when she claims genuine feelings, no one is going to quite believe her. maybe that will be her punishment. 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2024 at 12:44 PM, maribella said:

She needs his attention. Nobody cared about her in her family, just her money. 
I wouldn’t have minded a n attentive BF.

He's crossed the limits of attentiveness and concern and is now a nag. He doesn't want to give her breathing room (he needs to shut up when she's overwhelmed with her emotions), he wants her to run around and do stuff to take attention off her problems when all she needs is space, he's always making decisions for her and telling her what to do and grabbing her hand and dragging her around..... I almost went mad in ep68!!:joy: I understand he has to be like that for the sake of the drama, I just thank goodness it's only a TV show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

she claims genuine feelings, no one is going to quite believe her. maybe that will be her punishment. 

Somehow I feel it will be a kumbaya ending for her too. She has not killed anyone, she is not promiscuous and she hasn’t been jailed. She is a thoroughly unpleasant liar which is forgivable in kdrama.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yes, he was still very much married. and grandma approved once she found it was grandson. 

Scum both of them. But SJ’s mother was borderline stupid in the early episode that I saw. Giving the two of them shelter for a short time wasn't enough. 
I can see why she’s a third wheel, they have their father, mother, son and daughter. A stepdaughter is unnecessary.

She paid more than 300k for her father’s debt. :rage:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Wow, I have been regularly watching the drama, and now I find few of my friends here. 

There a secret behind the cold behaviour of HS's parents. There is a missing child whose room is locked. 

Suji is perplexed whether to forgive her bio mom. 

Did HS's dad operate on Suji real mom? There is this familiarity between them. He visits the courtyard restaurant whenever he wants to vent out. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Did HS's dad operate on Suji real mom? There is this familiarity between them. He visits the courtyard restaurant whenever he wants to vent out. 

yea, he did. he has been coming there for many years to eat and is a very regular customer

@maribella -- female leads should take cues from doctor han's resoluteness. the man has decided to divorce and he can easily tell through strategies. he immediately knows that mari is trying to hold him through HS baby and is not impressed with such emotional tactics. the man seems to not care.

he didn't want wedding family photo or some lunch between the two families. nayoung is smartly playing her cards because she knows that she will get kicked out if she asks for things right now. but mistress mom is already wanting to get rich again and she will stir the pot even though everyone is telling her not too...

so what do you think chingus -- will doctor han and mari get divorced? 

• Like 2

@Lmangla Nah, even if Dr Han and Ma Ri get divorced they will get back together. These shows are all about family and forgiving family. 

I suspect this show will have NY and SJ living in that big house together as the DILs.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so what do you think chingus -- will doctor han and mari get divorced? 

I think not! HS and MR will make it difficult for him to get away.

I think NY will be the one who will discover that UR is HW (since she's already curious about the Lock Room) and she will either tell that to UR to make him confuse and get angry towards his parents (just like what happen to SJ and SY) or hide it so that she can have the money all to herself.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

female leads should take cues from doctor han's resoluteness. the man has decided to divorce and he can easily tell through strategies. he immediately knows that mari is trying to hold him through HS baby and is not impressed with such emotional tactics. the man seems to not care.

SJ is fighting fit but unfortunately she is blaming her growing up pain in the Jin family to her mother. I want to see her having more confrontations with NY’s mother.

The real abuser.

• Like 4