[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, maribella said:

She suffered too. Just in a genteel way. HJ is a bad egg. 

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Thank you for pointing this out, because everyone seems to forget this.

Thanks for driving home the point - had Hye Won not changed the original plan, she'd be the "psycho" and Hye Ji would be the less criminal.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

HJ has just killed the nurse making it 3 plus assisting one.

A nurse spitting in patients food, what an angel. Terrible loss for the nursing community that one. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I don't think he'll die, but a near-death experience with him would drive HW even more into evil.

Chad Oppa can't die - Goofy ML is now planning movie dates with Min Jun, so Hye Won would have no one left to fall back on.

... but she is already more evil, corrupting Crazy Aunt into her criminal cabal ... never mind the $50 million shes misappropriating for her art project. 

sign language robbery GIF by Sign with Robert

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Thanks for driving home the point - had Hye Won not changed the original plan, she'd be the "psycho" and Hye Ji would be the less criminal.

Original plan?

19 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A nurse spitting in patients food, what an angel. Terrible loss for the nursing community that one. :rolleyes:

I did not feel bad for the nurse. 😂

20 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Chad Oppa can't die - Goofy ML is now planning movie dates with Min Jun, so Hye Won would have no one left to fall back on.

Looks like Attorney SML and Min-Ju are endgame. I have seen a few dramas where they kill off the ML, but I doubt it'll happen here.

21 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... but she is already more evil, corrupting Crazy Aunt into her criminal cabal ... never mind the $50 million shes misappropriating for her art project. 

Wait... what? She brought Crazy Aunt into it? And HW is embezzling too?!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Original plan?

Hye Won was supposed to go with the mother.

25 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Looks like Attorney SML and Min-Ju are endgame. I have seen a few dramas where they kill off the ML, but I doubt it'll happen here.

Poor Goofy ... when Ji Chang died, he became the ML only to be demoted to SML when Chad Oppa was brought on board ... but hey, at least he got the better gf in the end :lol:

27 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Wait... what? She brought Crazy Aunt into it? And HW is embezzling too?!

Yep, she involved Crazy Aunt in an attempt to rob a safety deposit box.

Yep, again. That $50 million Hye Won has been playing fast and loose with, is the companies money.  It was stolen by Chairman Romeo for his slush fund. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hye Won was supposed to go with the mother.

But Deadbeat Dad planned to send Hye-Ji to a children's home anyway. Hye-Won overheard it and told Hye-Ji (whether it was out of selfishness is unknown), thus changing their paths.

8 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Poor Goofy ... when Ji Chang died, he became the ML only to be demoted to SML when Chad Oppa was brought on board ... but hey, at least he got the better gf in the end :lol:

True, his girlfriend isn't a selfish psychopath.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yep, again. That $50 million Hye Won has been playing fast and loose with, is the companies money.  It was stolen by Chairman Romeo for his slush fund. 

I forgot about that... but what art project are you referring to?

44 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

But Deadbeat Dad planned to send Hye-Ji to a children's home anyway. Hye-Won overheard it and told Hye-Ji (whether it was out of selfishness is unknown), thus changing their paths.

Exactly - they did show us that Hye Won had good intentions when she forced the change in plans, she was trying to protect Hye Ji.  Unfortunately the switch backfired, and Hye Ji got the worst side of the deal. 

47 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I forgot about that... but what art project are you referring to?

Hye Won is planning on using the money to restart Art MIL's art foundation that was shut down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

She needs the money to rescue YJ. She had wanted to split it with MIL twin to save both their companies but was duped by the twin? I FFWed that part.

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

No she won’t. HW was looking for her sister, missing her even though she was abused under her father’s nose. She is a normal person. 
HJ has taken after her mother, a grasping greedy woman who would also turn psycho when abused by the stepmother. 

3 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

did not feel bad for the nurse. 😂

Did she deserve death? HJ had killed 2 plus instigated one, should she be stabbed with a fork?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

She needs the money to rescue YJ. She had wanted to split it with MIL twin to save both their companies but was duped by the twin? I FFWed that part.

First, its not her money to play with. Second, she's not in control at YJ, anymore, Third, even if she was, what she's doing is illegal. Its stolen money from an illegal slush fund. 

No she won’t. HW was looking for her sister, missing her even though she was abused under her father’s nose. She is a normal person. 
HJ has taken after her mother, a grasping greedy woman who would also turn psycho when abused by the stepmother. 

Oh stop, Hye Won ate regularly, lived in a nice house, went to a good school, got picked up in a nice car ... with a driver . 

The abuse Hye Ji & Hye Won suffered was NOT the same - they may have both been physically abused, but Hye Won didn't suffer in the squalor like Hye Ji did. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

First, its not her money to play with. Second, she's not in control at YJ, anymore, Third, even if she was, what she's doing is illegal. Its stolen money from an illegal slush fund. 

Oh stop, Hye Won ate regularly, lived in a nice house, went to a good school, got picked up in a nice car ... with a driver . 

The abuse Hye Ji & Hye Won suffered was NOT the same - they may have both been physically abused, but Hye Won didn't suffer in the squalor like Hye Ji did. 

It’s money that belongs to YJ which was stolen by YC. Why shouldn’t she return it the company? It’s not a slush fund with money stolen from other sources. She lost control because BDE the manipulative, grasping woman worked with a public figure to oust her. The nasty old grandmother and YC agreed that she should head YJ because of her ability to manage. Getting YJ back on track will convince the other shareholders, she should chair the board. BDE granted is good at something but giving her the chairmanship of YJ? 

HW suffered in silence, she couldn’t talk to anyone. Did she take out her misery on SD? That’s a nice normal person. BDE targeted a married man, yes she was good at it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

It’s money that belongs to YJ which was stolen by YC. Why shouldn’t she return it the company? It’s not a slush fund with money stolen from other sources. She lost control because BDE the manipulative, grasping woman worked with a public figure to oust her. The nasty old grandmother and YC agreed that she should head YJ because of her ability to manage. Getting YJ back on track will convince the other shareholders, she should chair the board. BDE granted is good at something but giving her the chairmanship of YJ? 

Are You Sure For Real GIF by Rooster Teeth

Wrong on so many levels -

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

It’s money that belongs to YJ which was stolen by YC. Why shouldn’t she return it the company? It’s not a slush fund with money stolen from other sources.

The Money should be returned and an accounting made to the divisions it was skimmed from - does Chairman Romeo deserves a pass? Oh thats right, he's a criminal but he's on good terms with Hye Won so no accountability. I mean really, its only $50 million - The Company is still in trouble, yet she without proper authority, decides on her own to reopen the art foundation?  Its not her money, she's not even in a position of authority, yet she's already appointing Goofy as Chairman?  Sorry, its still illegal.

56 minutes ago, maribella said:

She lost control because BDE the manipulative, grasping woman worked with a public figure to oust her. The nasty old grandmother and YC agreed that she should head YJ because of her ability to manage.

Uh No ... Hye Won didn't lose control because of BDE, she willingly surrendered it when she cut another illegal deal with MIL's twin.  BDE wasn't even at the meeting because Hye Won was trying to kill her in the elevator.

59 minutes ago, maribella said:

The nasty old grandmother and YC agreed that she should head YJ because of her ability to manage.

... AND because it was a way to keep her quiet about Ji Chang ... cover for an attempted murder ... pretty sure thats illegal too - Oh and not to be nit-picky, but Hye Won agreed to it.

HW suffered in silence, she couldn’t talk to anyone. Did she take out her misery on SD? That’s a nice normal person. BDE targeted a married man, yes she was good at it. 

Oh give it a rest. Everything the drama has shown us clearly indicates Hye Ji suffered more.

Art MIL served as Mentor, Sponsor, and Mother figure, remind me again who filled those rolls for Hye Ji? ... thats right - No One

Hye Won's no hero, she's just a lesser criminal.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

clearly indicates Hye Ji suffered more.

Art MIL served as Mentor, Sponsor, and Mother figure, remind me again who filled those rolls for Hye Ji? ... thats right - No One

Hye Won's no hero, she's just a lesser criminal.

True HW is no hero but when did she turn to illegal and criminal activities? When the self focused HJ started down the kept woman etc. path. It all started with her. 

I am not going to say who suffered more because it would be comparing different situations but every action she took as BDE, her conscious self,  was for what she wants, no matter who she hurts.

I am preparing a poll. So chingus we will see who is the root of all evil and who suffers most.

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

thats illegal too - Oh and not to be nit-picky, but Hye Won agreed to it.

You omit that was the only way she could keep her son.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

True HW is no hero but when did she turn to illegal and criminal activities? When the self focused HJ started down the kept woman etc. path. It all started with her. 

No it all started when Hye Won sent her to the mother, where she was abused, and to survive grew up self focused. 

And why now do you make out like Hye Won lacks agency?  Hye Ji is guilty of her crimes, and so is Hye Won. 

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am not going to say who suffered more because it would be comparing different situations but every action she took as BDE, her conscious self,  was for what she wants, no matter who she hurts.

I will say Hye Ji suffered more ... because thats what the drama showed us.

27 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am preparing a poll. So chingus we will see who is the root of all evil and who suffers most.

Poll or no poll, the drama itself, shows Hye Ji suffered more due to Hye Won's Decision. That childhood trauma formed the core of her personality and decision making as an adult - survive at all costs - yes, even illegal costs.  Is she more evil that Hye Won?  Yep. 

35 minutes ago, maribella said:

You omit that was the only way she could keep her son.

I didn't omit it.  Hye Won made a choice that she was very vocal about - she didn't want her son to know his father was a murderer - Sure, Grandma threatened to take away her son, but Hye Won didn't even try. Why? Because she put her own wishes above what the law calls for. 

Several times Hye Won could've gone to the police and didn't ... you do remember in the beginning she tried right?  Who stopped her?  Hye Ji tried and failed, it was her husband who took the voice recorder.

When she found the voice recorder later in the columbarium, she could've gone to the police directly, did she? Nope.  Did Hye Ji stop her from going? Nope. Hye Won started playing cat and mouse games and allied herself with a murderer. 

When Hye Won got a hold of the $50 million bond note, did she go to the police? Nope.  Did Hye Ji stop her? Nope ... she was trying to get it back but she never stopped Hye Won from going to the authorities -or- the company.

When Hye Won decided to take the $50 million and restart the Art foundation, did Hye Ji make her do that?  Nope.  Hye Ji was institutionalized

I can go on, but I think you get the idea.

So please stop trying to blame Hye Ji for Hye Won's criminality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

please stop trying to blame Hye Ji for Hye Won's criminality.

In the same way you and HJ’s sympathisers are blaming HJ’s evil ways on a nine year old girl?  HW reacted in the beginning but now she has no choice if she wants YG to inherit a company and not a bankruptcy.

I could go on and on too but a poll seems in order.

I’ll put the poll questions here before it to @partyon to be fair to everyone who can/ wants to contribute.

Tagging people who posted earlier and last 5 pages. Chingus if you remember anyone please tag them. 
It’s HJ vs HW, it’s nature vs nurture, whose fault, etc. Etc. ???

@liyahsbutterfly @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa @kboramint  @S00mp1an @backstreetboysfan @Yazusa 

@Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

In the same way you and HJ’s sympathisers are blaming HJ’s evil ways on a nine year old girl?  HW reacted in the beginning but now she has no choice if she wants YG to inherit a company and not a bankruptcy.

I could go on and on too but a poll seems in order.

Please don't conflate two separate issues -

Hye Ji is responsible for her crimes, I've never said otherwise.

Hye Ji is not responsible for Hye Won's decision - a decision that destroyed her childhood and led directly to her becoming the criminal that she is. 

Hye Won's decision and its fallout, isn't just my particular take on the matter, its how the drama was originally presented. 

See the trailer below - pay particular attention to what is presented at approx the 8 sec mark -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac-o6wE8Kzw

" ... Altered Destiny, A Twisted Misunderstanding ... "

You tell me - What are they talking about if not Hye Won's decision? 

You say her decision doesn't matter because she was a child, the writer/PD say its the point.  Its the foundation of the entire sisters warring dynamic.

• Like 3

@partyon I am giving the opportunity to others to post their Qs and As before passing them to you or they can pass them to you directly. 

I am curious to know what people think of this show, earlier and now that the writer has been replaced. 

We have 3-4 more weeks.

14 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You say her decision doesn't matter because she was a child, the writer/PD say its the point.  Its the foundation of the entire sisters warring dynamic.

Which writer? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1sunflower2 said:

i get how you feel but let's remember hye won is the good girl. 

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

She was, but she's not anymore. She's the anti-villainess now.

At this point I'd settle for alittle consistency.  

Hye Won has been insufferably righteous when condemning her sister, and whats shes done. Yet she has no issue whatsoever taking other criminals - including those who have wronged her - into her closest confidence with out a hint of the viciousness or condemnation she lays on her sister.

Without question Hye Ji is a criminal - that said Hye Wons' actions are only slightly less offensive when she, on a whim, forgives and/or joins hands with, adulterers, thieves, liars, and would-be/actual murderers.  She herself becoming a would-be murderer & corporate thief. 

• Like 1