[Drama 2024] Marry My Husband, 내 남편과 결혼해줘

larus

On 1/31/2024 at 10:28 AM, dzareth said:

But I have to say PMY has this incredibly unusual talent of highlighting her male leads. In at least 2 out 3 of her dramas, she manage to make the ML shine.

I kinda put this drama on pause indefinitely after ep 4.

Am a huge fan of Lee Yi Kyung since Welcome to Waikiki and Children of Nobody. Am hearing that he is the one getting the most love by k-netz. They are praising his acting and saying that he's really good at making his villain role both evil and funny.

• Like 1

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (February 3, 2024)

by DB Staff

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

Marry My Husband: Wheeeee it was fun to see the comeuppance coming in hot for our baddies. While I’m sure there will be a few bumps in the road to come, so far I have really enjoyed the pacing of this drama — I’m not bored for a second, but I also don’t feel like it’s rushing its way around. Also really well-paced is the romance, and I lerrrrrrrrrv watching Ji-won and Ji-hyuk get closer. There’s something about this world-weary yet hopeful pair that gets right to me.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-february-3-2024/

• Like 1

Spoiler

Park Min Young Triumphantly Attends Lee Yi Kyung And Song Ha Yoon’s Wedding In “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young Triumphantly Attends Lee Yi Kyung And Song Ha Yoon’s Wedding In “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young’s plan will finally come to fruition on the next episode of “Marry My Husband”!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then killed by her husband. When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she winds up seeking revenge together with her boss Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

In the drama’s upcoming episode, all of Kang Ji Won’s hard work and meticulous plans to get Jung Soo Min to marry Park Min Hwan in her place will finally pay off.

As she attends the couple’s wedding, Kang Ji Won is beaming and visibly relieved, as if she has just removed an aching tooth that has been bothering her. Meanwhile, the trusty Yoo Ji Hyeok remains a reassuring presence by her side.

Song-Ha-Yoon-Lee-Yi-Kyung.jpgPark-Min-Young.jpgNa-In-Woo.jpg

In contrast to Kang Ji Won’s triumphant aura, her ex Park Min Hwan wears a faintly displeased expression as he greets the guests at his wedding, raising the question of what could be bothering him.

Despite having “successfully” stolen her friend’s boyfriend, Jung Soo Min also looks nervous, instead of victorious and satisfied.

Spoiler

Lee-Yi-Kyung.jpgSong-Ha-Yoon.jpg

To find out what happens at the wedding, catch the next episode of “Marry My Husband” on February 5 at 8:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640991wpp/park-min-young-triumphantly-attends-lee-yi-kyung-and-song-ha-yoons-wedding-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 2

Spoiler

Park Min Young And Na In Woo Lean In For A Romantic Kiss In “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young And Na In Woo Lean In For A Romantic Kiss In “Marry My Husband”

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has released new heart-fluttering stills featuring Park Min Young and Na In Woo on a date!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then killed by her husband. When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she winds up seeking revenge together with her boss Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo).

Spoilers

Previously, Kang Ji Won could not respond to Yoo Ji Hyeok’s confession of love. For Kang Ji Won, who is living her life for the second time, the ultimate goal was to change her fate by making her husband Park Min Hwan marry her best friend Jung Soo Min. Kang Ji Won, who was relentlessly running toward that one goal, finally took a chance to look into Yoo Ji Hyeok, who always stayed by her side and did not spare any help. After acknowledging her feelings for Yoo Ji Hyeok, Kang Ji Won told him, “I have never been honest with my feelings. I will try to be honest this time,” conveying her love to him.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Kang Ji Won and Yoo Ji Hyeok going on a romantic date. The sight of the two peacefully walking along the beach makes viewers’ hearts flutter.

na-in-woo-park-min-young-hq-%EB%B3%B5%EC

Yoo Ji Hyeok leans toward Kang Ji Won, and their lips seem to be inches away from touching at any moment, taking viewers’ breaths away. As the two have always been hesitating and holding feelings back, anticipation is high for the rapid development of their relationship.

na-in-woo-park-min-young-hq-%EB%B3%B5%ECna-in-woo-park-min-young-hq-1.jpeg

Episode 11 of “Marry My Husband” will air on February 5 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1641102wpp/park-min-young-and-na-in-woo-lean-in-for-a-romantic-kiss-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 2

Here is the ratings for Episode's 11! :).

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High

tvN’s popular revenge drama “Marry My Husband” continues to see its ratings rise!

According to Nielsen Korea, the February 5 broadcast of tvN’s “Marry My Husband” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 11.8 percent. This is a 1.1 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 10.7 percent, marking its new personal best score.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Marry My Husband”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1641235wpp/marry-my-husband-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high

• Like 2

I thought she could have waited after the wedding ceremony to congratulate SM for picking up her trash. Yhe woman could change her mind, but thank goodness, she got MH.

So her theory that fate must be transferred to another person is only partly true. Her xbestie got the husband but not cancer. Her good friend got it. :anguished:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought she could have waited after the wedding ceremony to congratulate SM for picking up her trash. Yhe woman could change her mind, but thank goodness, she got MH.

So her theory that fate must be transferred to another person is only partly true. Her xbestie got the husband but not cancer. Her good friend got it. :anguished:

Yeah I knew that could happen

Spoiler

(Due to the webtoon, so they keep that in. 

• Thanks 1

20240206123145_BoA-Park-Min-Young.jpg?s=Park Min Young Faces Off Against Na In Woo’s Ex-Fiancée BoA In “Marry My Husband”

Feb 6, 2024
by E. Cha

Sparks will fly between BoA and Park Min Young on tvN’s “Marry My Husband”!

Spoilers

Previously on “Marry My Husband,” Kang Ji Won realized that she was in love with Yoo Ji Hyeok, and she confessed her feelings to him. To her surprise, Yoo Ji Hyeok responded by rejecting her—but Kang Ji Won didn’t take no for an answer, telling him, “Even if we regret it, let’s regret it together,” leading the couple to a new stage in their relationship.

Kang Ji Won and Yoo Ji Hyeok then enjoyed some blissful quality time together, even attending Park Min Hwan and Jung Soo Min’s wedding as dates. However, this happiness didn’t last long: when returning home, Kang Ji Won was greeted by Yoo Ji Hyeok’s ex-fiancée Oh Yoo Ra (played by BoA), who introduced herself as such.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Kang Ji Won and Oh Yoo Ra meet alone, without Yoo Ji Hyeok present. After shocking Kang Ji Won by announcing in front of Yoo Ji Hyeok that she had been dumped unilaterally—and that she hadn’t known that the reason was another woman—Oh Yoo Ra now fixes her with a frosty gaze that hints at the fierce conflict ahead.

Kang Ji Won, who hadn’t known that Yoo Ji Hyeok had been engaged before, now finds herself in an uncomfortable situation where she, like Jung Soo Min, may be the “other woman” who has hurt someone. However, the look in her eyes as she faces off with Oh Yoo Ra suggests that she won’t back down so easily.

BoA-Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

Spoiler

BoA.jpg

Park-Min-Young-1.jpg

To find out why Oh Yoo Ra meets with Kang Ji Won alone—and what this means for the newly blossoming romance between Yoo Ji Hyeok and Kang Ji Won—catch the next episode of “Marry My Husband” on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1641395wpp/park-min-young-faces-off-against-na-in-woos-ex-fiancee-boa-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, February 6, 2024
11 2

The tvN drama Marry My Husband scored ratings of 11.77%(nationwide) and 13.03%(metropolitan) for episode 11, its highest so far. 

The K-drama is also spotted on the top 10 lists of Prime Video in numerous countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, South Africa, Canada, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, New Zealand, Japan, Ireland, India, France, and Australia, among others. 

Xdr77x_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Marry My Husband?

Episode 12 of Marry My Husband will air on February 6 (Tuesday). The K-drama is available to stream on Prime Video. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-ratings-climb-to-new-high

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode's 12! :).

“Marry My Husband” Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas

“Marry My Husband” Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas

“Marry My Husband” ratings remain unrivaled despite a small dip!

According to Nielsen Korea, the February 6 broadcast of tvN’s “Marry My Husband” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 10.5 percent. This is a 1.3 percent decrease from its previous episode’s rating of 11.8 percent, which is the drama’s personal best score.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1641502wpp/marry-my-husband-continues-reign-over-monday-tuesday-dramas

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, February 7, 2024
1 2

The tvN drama Marry My Husband scored ratings of 10.51% (nationwide) and 11.32% (metropolitan) for episode 12, a slight decline from its previous episode's viewership of 11.77% (nationwide) and 13.03% (metropolitan). 

Nevertheless, the K-drama retains its popularity on Prime Video. It will now enter its penultimate week. 

x4XqDz_2f.jpg

When and where to watch the K-drama Marry My Husband?

Episode 13 of Marry My Husband will air on February 12 (Monday). The K-drama is available to stream on Prime Video. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-and-love-song-for-illusion-ratings-drop

Marry My Husband: Episodes 11-12

by solstices

na-in-woo-park-min-young-hq-%EB%B3%B5%EC

Brace yourselves, because it’s time for the angst that’s been steadily building on the horizon to crash in like a tidal wave. An unexpected (and unwelcome) arrival introduces yet another obstacle for our heroine — but before that, there’s a satisfying wedding disaster in store.

EPISODES 11-12

Wrapped up in each other, our time-traveling couple kiss, passionate and tender. Then the reality of Ji-hyuk’s impending death hits him, and he regains his senses, pulling away. “You’ll regret this,” Ji-hyuk tells Ji-won, believing that he won’t be able to give her true happiness when he’s dying in a decade. Then he steers her outside, steeling himself to shut the door in her stricken face.

The next day, Ji-hyuk calls in sick. After work, Ji-won knocks on his door with a thermos flask of homemade porridge, but there’s no response. Worried, she decides to go inside — using the passcode he’d given her so she could visit Pang the cat — and finds him barely conscious and burning up.

Delirious from the fever, Ji-hyuk rambles (in banmal!) about how he hopes she no longer feels like she’s on an unstable boat. The words remind Ji-won of that drunken college night, and it dawns on her that Ji-hyuk’s wanted to be her solid land ever since. Deeply moved, she reaches out to him with tears welling up in her eyes. Okay, that reveal was a little convenient, but it cleared up their separation angst quickly so I’m not exactly complaining.

A kiss and a night of nursing Ji-hyuk back to health later, Ji-won is ready to take the leap with him, even if they end up regretting it later on. She can’t help but wonder if this is the reason she’s been given a second chance — to learn how to trust, love, and be happy again. Her epiphany finally breaks down Ji-hyuk’s last line of defense, and thus begins their secret romance. Sharing meaningful glances and exchanging bashful smiles at work, our couple’s week culminates in a romantic pier date with another tender kiss.

When Soo-min sends Ji-won a wedding invitation, Ji-hyuk decides to indulge his petty side by informing the whole office. The best part? Not only does Seok-joon go along with Ji-hyuk’s antics, but he also posts the official announcement himself. Ha, Seok-joon’s totally enjoying stirring the pot, isn’t he?

Meanwhile, Min-hwan and Soo-min’s path to marriage is already off to a deceitful start, with both liars weaving fake backstories to elevate themselves in front of Min-hwan’s mom. Bulldozer Mom-in-law micromanages and penny-pinches every last detail of the wedding, much to Soo-min’s exasperation. Still, Soo-min goes along with her demands, because at this point her pride hinges on the wedding, her future family, and the fact that she’s one-upped Ji-won (or so she thinks).

Soo-min’s about to get a rude awakening, though. Clad in the frumpy wedding dress of the previous timeline, Soo-min’s utterly outshined by Ji-won’s sharp and stylish all-white ensemble, topped off with a dazzling necklace from Ji-hyuk. Approaching Soo-min in the waiting room, Ji-won congratulates her on picking up the trash she’s discarded. That’s not all, because Ji-won brought a congratulatory gift — a civil complaint suing Min-hwan for the money he owes her.

Mom-in-law also has a shock waiting in the wings, because Ji-won’s former bullies crash the ceremony, determined to get even with Soo-min for fooling them all throughout high school. Airing the dirty laundry of Min-hwan and Soo-min’s infidelity to all their wedding guests, they cause a much-deserved scene, complete with thick Busan accents and hilarious innuendos to scandalize Mom-in-law.

Married life isn’t as rosy as Soo-min envisioned, given that she now has to deal with Min-hwan’s temper tantrums and Mom-in-law’s bossy reproaching. Unlike the meek Ji-won, though, Soo-min won’t let herself be steamrolled into submission. She argues back when Mom-in-law picks on her, and even lies about a miscarriage that she blames on one of Min-hwan’s violent outbursts. Yikes, this newly-minted family is well on its way to an implosion.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/marry-my-husband-episodes-11-12/

• Like 1

by lo_ve, February 8, 2024
3 1

Actress Kim Hyun will be starring in the hit tvN K-drama Marry My Husband

On February 8, Kim Hyun's agency Fantagio confirmed that the actress will make a cameo appearance in the K-drama Marry My Husband. She will be appearing in the upcoming episodes of the series. 

Marry My Husband showcases the journey of Kang Ji Won, who returned 10 years ago to change her fate and escape from her husband, best friend, and death. The K-drama was depicted from the web novel of the same name by Seong So Jak. 

The K-drama is led by Park Min Young, Na In Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, Song Ha Yoon, Lee Gi Kwang, Gong Min Jung, and more. 

In the series, Kim Hyun will portray the role of Lee Myung Ja. She is the biological mother of Song Ha Yoon's character Jung Soo Min. Her appearance will showcase a bad memory  of Jung Soo Min and it will reveal how she did not become a warm and reliable mother to her 

Marry My Husband is helmed by director Park Won Gook and writer Shin Yoo Dam

The next episode of Marry My Husband will air on February 12, at 8:50 PM KST. The K-drama can be viewed through tvN, TVING, and the global OTT platform, Amazon Prime Video. 

WPrR5m_2f.jpg

Kim Hyun is known for being a scene stealer in different works. She is famous for being Song Joong Ki's grandmother and Lee Sung Min's wife in the hit JTBC K-drama Reborn Rich.

Last year, Kim Hyun starred in the K-dramas The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival and The Story of Park's Marriage Contract

Kim Hyun has also starred in the popular works Weak Hero Class 1, Through the Darkness, Hellbound, Sweet Home, Mr. Sunshine, The Spy Gone North, and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/reborn-rich-kim-hyun-to-make-a-special-appearance-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

[Episode 12 Preview FULL] The appearance of a new villain who will shake the solid ground! 2/6 [Tuesday] 8:40 PM Episode 12 broadcast #Marry My Husband EP.12

• Like 1

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (February 10, 2024)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

Marry My Husband: This was not a happy week for me. So much cuteness, so much downfall. I think I could handle most of it okay, but not the vicious ex-fiancée. Though, ngl, it was really satisfying to see Ji-won stand up for herself so well. Indeed, though the events of the week were Highly Displeasing, I still love the drama and its logic: every time Ji-won thinks she’s won, there’s a new layer, and I just love that the drama points out that every circumstance will play out and be experienced differently depending on the person.

Dramaddictally

Marry My Husband: Real life has been getting in the way of my visits to dramaland and made me feel like an exile. Fortunately, @missvictrix recommended Marry My Husband and now I’m feeling at home again. I’ve only seen four episodes so far, but what an addictive mess of gooey goodness this is. My only question is how anyone could think the male lead looks better without glasses? Glasses on a pretty face are my kryptonite!

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/02/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-february-10-2024/

Watch: Park Min Young And Na In Woo Get Savage In “Amazing Saturday” Preview

Watch: Park Min Young And Na In Woo Get Savage In “Amazing Saturday” Preview

The stars of tvN’s hit drama “Marry My Husband” are coming to “Amazing Saturday”!

On February 10, the popular variety show aired a sneak peek of its upcoming episode, which will feature “Marry My Husband” leads Park Min Young and Na In Woo as guests.

The newly released preview begins with host Boom introducing the two guests—before proceeding to get teased mercilessly by both of them. Park Min Young cracks everyone up by jokingly telling Boom, “I noticed that you do a great job teasing people [on the show]. Like a crafty trickster.”

However, despite her declaration that she “came on the show to have fun,” Park Min Young demonstrates impressive focus as she gets serious about the lyric guessing game.

Meanwhile, Shin Dong Yup jokes that due to Na In Woo’s skyrocketing fame, Moon Se Yoon—who knows the actor from starring together in “2 Days & 1 Night”—now treats him differently from before. “I saw [Moon Se Yoon bow] earlier when greeting him,” laughs Shin Dong Yup.

Na In Woo then gets savage as he grills Moon Se Yoon on whether he knows the name of his character in “Marry My Husband,” before changing targets to Boom. As Na In Woo bombards him with questions about lyrics, Boom playfully wipes his sweat to show how flustered he is. Finally, Boom explodes by yelling in frustration, “All right, I got it! I’m having a hard time too!”

Park Min Young and Na In Woo’s episode of “Amazing Saturday” will air on February 17 at 7:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1641963wpp/watch-park-min-young-and-na-in-woo-get-savage-in-amazing-saturday-preview

• Like 1