[Drama 2023/2024] A Good Day To Be A Dog, 오늘도 사랑스럽개

ferily

Spoiler

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo And Park Gyu Young Are Moments Away From A Kiss In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo And Park Gyu Young Are Moments Away From A Kiss In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

A Good Day to Be a Dog” has shared some intriguing stills from its upcoming episode!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

Spoilers

Previously in “A Good Day to be a Dog,” Han Hae Na started turning into a dog every night after she accidentally kissed her colleague Jin Seo Won. She attempted to kiss Jin Seo Won again in order to break the curse, but it was not easy due to Seo Won’s fear of dogs. Furthermore, the situation became more intriguing when Choi Yool (Yoon Hyun Soo), the student who learned of Hae Na’s secret, turned out to be Seo Won’s nephew.

In the newly released stills, Hae Na visits Seo Won’s house with Han Yoo Na (Ryu Abel) and Song Woo Taek (Cho Jin Se) after seeking help from Choi Yool. Hae Na enters Seo Won’s room with the intention of stealing a kiss to break the curse but becomes lost in thoughts upon seeing Seo Won asleep, unaware of her plan. Her complex emotions are evident in her facial expression as she stares at Seo Won.

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-5-1.jpg

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-3.jpg

In the next set of stills, Hae Na eventually musters the courage to approach Seo Won closely. As her face inches impossibly near to Seo Won’s, viewers are curious to find out if Hae Na will succeed in kissing Seo Won and breaking the curse.

Spoiler

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-1-2.jpg

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-2-1.jpg

Spoiler

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-4-1.jpg

The last still depicts Choi Yool, Yoo Na, and Woo Taek waiting anxiously in the living room, raising viewers’ curiosity about the outcome of their mission.

Spoiler

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-6.jpg

The next episode of “A Good Day to Be a Dog” will air on November 1 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623030wpp/astros-cha-eun-woo-and-park-gyu-young-are-moments-away-from-a-kiss-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Spoiler

Lee Hyun Woo And Park Gyu Young Exchange Deep Gazes By The Beach In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

Lee Hyun Woo And Park Gyu Young Exchange Deep Gazes By The Beach In “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

MCB’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” has shared a sneak peek of the long-awaited next episode!

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember. Lee Hyun Woo stars as Lee Bo Kyum, a Korean history teacher who is colleagues with Jin Seo Won and Han Hae Na.

Spoilers

Previously, Han Hae Na started turning into a dog every night after she accidentally kissed her colleague Jin Seo Won. She attempted to kiss Jin Seo Won again in order to break the curse, but it was not easy due to Seo Won’s fear of dogs. However, the relationship between Hae Na and Seo Won rapidly grew closer, and Bo Kyum kept his suspicious eyes on them, capturing viewers’ attention on the intertwined stories between the three.

Ahead of the November 1 broadcast of episode 4, the newly released stills feature Hae Na and Bo Kyum who go on a trip together to a beach. Even though Hae Na is with Bo Kyum, whom she had a crush on, she is deep in thought while staring straight ahead as if something is bothering her inside. On the other hand, Bo Kyum, who hides a secret, puts on a faint smile that is difficult to read.

Park-Gyu-Young0.jpegLee-Hyun-Woo1.jpeg

In another set of stills below, Hae Na and Bo Kyum sit on the sandy beach against the backdrop of a beautiful sunset and look into each other’s eyes. Viewers are curious to find out the meaning behind their deep eye contact which creates a subtle atmosphere between the two.

Spoiler

Lee-Hyun-Woo0.jpegPark-Gyu-Young1.jpegPGY-LHW.jpeg

The next episode of “A Good Day to Be a Dog” airs on November 1 at 9 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623202wpp/lee-hyun-woo-and-park-gyu-young-exchange-deep-gazes-by-the-beach-in-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog

• Like 1

Everyone while watching this drama: Cha Eun Woo!! 

Meanwhile me: Lee Hyun Woo!!! :love:

On 10/28/2023 at 6:52 PM, frozentundra said:

This drama is really cute, but why on earth does it only air once a week?? (Or once every two weeks, when sports collide?) You can see that everyone worked hard on it, but I feel a little sad that people are going to forget about it as it so seldom airs. 

I agree!! Why is it only one episode :criesariver:

• Like 1

Seriously?? Again?? I just went to Viki to see if the new episode (ep 4) was up (it is), but it says that ep 5 doesn't come out for another 2 weeks again. 

What the heck is MBC thinking? I see that the ratings have been sluggish (in Korea). Do tell. If your airing schedule is a drop here, a drop there, with weeks in between...you are sabotaging your own show. I feel bad for all those who worked hard on it and all those who are looking forward to watching it. 

• Like 2

Here are the rating for Episode 4! :).

“Moon In The Day” Joins “A Good Day To Be A Dog” In Fierce Ratings Race

“Moon In The Day” Joins “A Good Day To Be A Dog” In Fierce Ratings Race

Episode 4 of MBC’s Wednesday drama “A Good Day to Be a Dog” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.7 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 1.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623677wpp/moon-in-the-day-joins-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-in-fierce-ratings-race

This is a very cute show. Love all the doggos in it as well though I too, like Seo Won have my own past trauma with dogs. I don't have an averse reaction like him but I do stay wary..

Him and Hae Na are too cute together as well. I like how she's trying to help him through his dog trauma - of course it's with an ulterior motive..

I am just curious if she ends up in a relationship with Seo Won.. will she have to abstain from PDA? Otherwise how LoL? Will she keep turning into a dog forever? 

12 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I am just curious if she ends up in a relationship with Seo Won.. will she have to abstain from PDA? Otherwise how LoL? Will she keep turning into a dog forever?

If she ends up in a relationship with him, it would solve the dog problem. 

She kisses a guy once, she turns into a dog at night. 

She kisses him again when she's in dog form (and he's conscious and knows what he's doing)--it puts an end to the dog problem. She stops turning into one. Happily ever after! But this is only if this happens within a certain amount of time (I forget, is it a month?) If she doesn't convince him to kiss her while she's in dog form, then once that time is up, she will forever remain a dog, night and day. This happened to the uncle, who is now a golden retriever or something. 

The only thing is, if she kisses a different person after this, the whole cycle starts again. So, she needs to both stay faithful to the guy she's with, AND avoid any unwanted kisses foisted on her by others. 

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Ok stop ahah. That was so confusing my head hurts oy.

Lol, it will all eventually make sense.

I'm currently reading the webtoon as I'm waiting for the show to update. I can read 4 episodes at a time on Webtoon. (So I still cannot just binge the whole thing--dangit!) There are some differences between the drama and webtoon, and I'm starting to forget which part I saw where. But this rule about turning into a dog--I think it will eventually become clear in the drama. Right now, she just needs him to get over his fear of dogs and kiss her while she's a dog. Then she can go back to being human all the time. 

“A Good Day To Be A Dog” Not Airing New Episode This Week

“A Good Day To Be A Dog” Not Airing New Episode This Week

MBC’s “A Good Day to Be a Dog” will not be airing a new episode today.

On November 7, MBC shared, “The upcoming November 8 broadcast of ‘A Good Day to Be a Dog’ will be canceled due to the broadcast of the 2023 KBO (Korea Baseball Organization) Korean Series Game 2.” They continued, “Episode 5 of ‘A Good Day to Be a Dog’ will broadcast on November 15 (Wednesday) at 9 p.m. KST. We ask for the understanding of viewers.”

Based on a webtoon, “A Good Day to Be a Dog” is a fantasy romance drama about Han Hae Na (Park Gyu Young), a woman who is cursed to transform into a dog when she kisses a man. However, the only person who can undo her curse is her colleague Jin Seo Won (ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo), who is afraid of dogs due to a traumatic event he can no longer remember.

The next episode of “A Good Day to Be a Dog” will air on November 15 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1624733wpp/a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-not-airing-new-episode-this-week

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

On November 7, MBC shared, “The upcoming November 8 broadcast of ‘A Good Day to Be a Dog’ will be canceled due to the broadcast of the 2023 KBO (Korea Baseball Organization) Korean Series Game 2.” They continued, “Episode 5 of ‘A Good Day to Be a Dog’ will broadcast on November 15 (Wednesday) at 9 p.m. KST. We ask for the understanding of viewers.”

I keep forgetting I'm even watching this drama, it airs so rarely. Dear MBC: please never do this again to one of your own shows. Yes, yes, sometime there are things that pre-empt one episode. But that's why a normal schedule is twice a week--that way it at least stays in the viewers' consciousness. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I keep forgetting I'm even watching this drama, it airs so rarely. Dear MBC: please never do this again to one of your own shows. Yes, yes, sometime there are things that pre-empt one episode. But that's why a normal schedule is twice a week--that way it at least stays in the viewers' consciousness. 

Totally agree. Really, I don't really understand why we only have 1 episode a week !!

• Like 2

ep 4 was sweet and hilarious...

The ''how look cool while driving'' advice and the yellow scene...  

SW - '' Ms. Han you also look...''

Haena - '' Do I look like a pickled radish''

SW - ''Yes''.....  :lol:

Such beautiful scenes for our couple...:wub:

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog.gif

a-good-day-to-be-a-dog6.gif

chaeunwoo-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog.gif

soompi

• Like 1