[Drama 2023-2024] Tumbling Family - 우당탕탕 패밀리 - Mon to Fri 9:00 @ KST

0ly40

I love how Grandpa beat Mrs Haha chicken to the punch. Mrs Haha chicken could not put in a word of protest. Plus what if Ha Young gets prego from that one night encounter?

• Like 1

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!:fullofhearts:

New Event Alert!:piggydance:

This Valentine's Day Vote for the Perfect Namja Chingus from K-Dramas :Pandabulous:

We are  back with another event. This is all about dreamy namja chingus from K-dramas. :machocat:

Please vote for your most perfect namja chingu from K-drama and do let us know why he is your favourite or rather what about his character that appealed to you. :letsgo:

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl

I love that SW is moving on from the woman who is always on the verge of crying and can't make up her own mind. SW deserves someone strong and devoted as well as professional.

SW is not Jung-Ae's biological son but this makes SW bad at math that can't figure out there is something off being one year younger than his long lost older brother. 

Unless he thinks Jung-Ae got divorced when EH was one and married soon after to give birth to SW.

I'm assuming the next episode is Yang Ji-Won's (actress name) last appearance as Ga-Ram's mother. Hope to see her in a drama again playing a nicer character. Her overall real-life aura doesn't fit this type of daily drama character. She looks too gentle and kind. Haha