[Drama 2023-2024] Tumbling Family - 우당탕탕 패밀리 - Mon to Fri 9:00 @ KST

0ly40

Signed up just so I could discuss this daily. 

Started binging a few days ago and I'm now on episode 46. I realize that the drama has 100 episodes but I hate how they're dragging out the parents meeting. I would think Eun Sung and Seon Woo sharing siblings would be a better wedge for Ha Young to use to separate the couple. Trying to sabotage Eun Song won't break the couple up. Ha Young could have met Jung Ae sooner since she's crazy and try to win her over. She then sees the photo of Eun Sung's dad and puts two and two together. 

I can only imagine that her sabotage gets more unhinged and the writers need to be careful with how far she goes. I feel like her orchestrating the two families meeting would have been a better way to go since they'd meet anyway, but she'd do it before the couple gets too serious. 

Come on Writer, we have just over 40 episodes to go. You need to speed it up, not have everyone finally meet in episode 110 and then have someone get diagnosed with an illness in episode 115!

Ga Ram told really told Ha Young what a trash human she is, and she deserved it.

All we need now is for Jung Sook to get hit by a white truck, lol.

• Like 1

hohstMN.gif

Happy New Year! It's time again for our annual Soompi Forums Awards.

Which dramas were your favorite in 2023?

Vote here for Poll #1:

Your Event Organizers

13 hours ago, kboramint said:

It feels like Seon-Woo is never going to know who his half-siblings are or that Eun-Sung share the same half-siblings. 

Seems tomorrow the lead couple will know the truth.

I disappointed that MG will be with EA, i know that SK is a little immature but she has groin on me

• Like 1

7 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Seems tomorrow the lead couple will know the truth.

I disappointed that MG will be with EA, i know that SK is a little immature but she has groin on me

Yep, looks like it, the siblings are all meeting with the one pair of parents, uh oh, will this complicate the relationship of Eun Song and Sun Woo? Since SW is half sibling on his mother's side to both Eun Hyeok and Eun A and Eun Song on her father's side to EH and EA?

• Thanks 1

It finally happened. It took 77-78 episodes. All the siblings now know each other and know what their relationship is. Technically, Sun-Woo and Eun-Sung aren't related. They only share older half-siblings. 

Eun-Hyuk and Eun-Ah are related to Eun-Sung, Sun-Woo, and Sun-Joo

BUT

Eung-Sung is not related to Sun-Woo and Sun-Joo

Eun-Hyuk, Eun-Ah, Sun-Woo, and Sun-Joo share the same mother

Eun-Hyuk, Eun Ah, and Eun-Jung share the same father

Eun-Jung, does not share the same mother and father with Sun-Woo and Sun-Joo 

Therefore, not related. 

• Like 2

Ha Young is really unhinged. I don't know how she ends up with Eun Hyuk in any scenario, unless the neighborhood serial killer comes back and he saves her.

I loved the scene with all the parents meeting for the first time.  The current spouses joining in because they want to mark their territory. Dong Gu introducing himself as Jung Ae's ex-husband and the other three with their looks of WTF? had me dying.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, mirandanator said:

Ha Young is really unhinged. I don't know how she ends up with Eun Hyuk in any scenario, unless the neighborhood serial killer comes back and he saves he

Eun Hyuk is too good for that crazy woman. She is such a narcissist she wants everyone's admiration and attention.

• Like 2

So, are we going to have a scenerio when Eung-Sung meets her half-siblings at Sun-Woo's house... she's going to have to call Eun-Ah and Eun-Hyuk.... Hyeongnim and Ajubeonim rather than Eonni and Oppa. 

And when Sun-Woo meets his half-siblings at Eun-Sung's house... he's going to have to call Eun-Ah and Eun-Hyuk... CheoHyeong and Hyeongnim rather than Nuna and Hyung. 

AND if Ha-Young marries Eun-Hyuk, she's going to have to call Eun-Sung... Agassi at Eun-Hyuk's dad house and Dong-Seo at Sun-Woo's house

Ha-Young would also have to call Sun-Woo... Dong-Seo at Eun-Sung's house, and Seobangnim at Sun-Woo's house.

Confused? 

• Confused 1