[Drama 2023-2024] Tumbling Family - 우당탕탕 패밀리 - Mon to Fri 9:00 @ KST

0ly40

Wait till Jung Ae realizes that Eun Hyuk  likes or used to like Ha Young and Ha Young's family actually likes Eun Hyuk.  Can't wait to see when dancing playboy grandpa and Jung Ae meet. How will Jung Ae react when the girl she likes to be her daughter in law rejected her older son? And if Ha Young realizes that Jung Ae is Eun Hyuk's mom will her attitude towards EH change since she likes rich moneyed "important" in her estimation people?

On 1/8/2024 at 8:02 PM, kboramint said:

So, are we going to have a scenerio when Eung-Sung meets her half-siblings at Sun-Woo's house... she's going to have to call Eun-Ah and Eun-Hyuk.... Hyeongnim and Ajubeonim rather than Eonni and Oppa. 

And when Sun-Woo meets his half-siblings at Eun-Sung's house... he's going to have to call Eun-Ah and Eun-Hyuk... CheoHyeong and Hyeongnim rather than Nuna and Hyung. 

AND if Ha-Young marries Eun-Hyuk, she's going to have to call Eun-Sung... Agassi at Eun-Hyuk's dad house and Dong-Seo at Sun-Woo's house

Ha-Young would also have to call Sun-Woo... Dong-Seo at Eun-Sung's house, and Seobangnim at Sun-Woo's house.

Confused? 

Jung Ae did tell them that she is NOT about to have them mess up her family tree!

• Like 3

And now we begin The Redemption of Ha Young! I'm just glad she didn't go full villain and fall in with Jung Ae's plan. I felt a little bad for her when she was telling Eun Hyuk that he was the only person who thought she was a good person.

Jung Ae is becoming unhinged, like about to start frothing at the mouth crazy.  Like come on, Eun Sung is your daughters' sister and best friend; you need to dial it back a lot, especially the way you talk about her. It's really your attitude that's in the way of the relationship.

I need for our sad puppy couple to not give in and just run off and get married!

• Like 2

Jung Ae gets very tiring moaning over and over about what happened 30 years ago blaming everyone else but herself. She was the one who left her marriage and husband because of gossip and suspicion. It is not the fault of the children, she can't take back what happened years ago and she can't harass and make ES feel guilty either. She is going to lose the children she just got reconciled with with her moaning, harassment of their younger sister and by continuing to harass ES so she might just lose the son, the "director" that she is so proud of. ES presser where she announced that there was nothing between her and SW but coworkers. JA may think that she got what she wanted but we shall see the reaction of her son.

• Like 1

Someone needs to kick Jung Ae in the butt and the children be told the truth. She feels so guilty about leaving her children and blames everyone else but herself. She was the one who left the children. Whether her ex and present wife had an affair, she still was the one who left the home and the children. The children needs to be told that too. Jung Ae left them and went and married another man and had a family with the man she married. No one separated her from her children or kept the children away from her. What is bothering her more is not separation from her children but the "affair" she kept yapping about. She is punishing the families including her children because of what happened 30 years ago that could have been her fault in the first place. Is she so mean to ES because she could not stand that she is the love child of her ex and the woman she thought he was having an affair with 30 years ago? Does Jung Ae still have feelings for her ex?

I can't believe that ES is acting so dumb. She needs to separate her professional life from her personal crappy feelings about something that she had nothing to do with. She can go about feeling mad, confused about her family and her love life but professionally the show must go on. She is being given the chance to be in the position that she worked very hard for  and she throws that all away for something that might have happened or might not have happened long ago that she had nothing to do with to calm down some hysterical woman? ES should give her best performance and be the best actress that she could be. Instead of the situation dampening her purpose, it should propel her to fulfill it, get that award in her hand and shout to the world "got it". ES should have gone to Jung Ae and told Jung Ae, "I will break up with your precious son so stop harassing me about it, but I will not give up my personal goals to make you feel better. I had nothing to do with what happened between my parents and you long time ago so get off my back". That might make SW fall for her more.

• Like 1