[Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

With apologies to Abs ladies, this KY is so dull. Is he supposed to be cool?

He’s not even wearing a towel. 

The old KY had an expressive face - a bit much. His sartorial preferences are so much fun to watch, the colours, the style. 

I am also tired of JT who started with a revenge and in a space of two weeks or something fell in love with KY?? She’s turned into a doormat. That’s what happened to home-wreckers. Reaping what they had sown. But hurry up, Na is waiting, I think.

And JK’s wardrobe is either frumpy or strange lately.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

So Episodes 36 & 37 ...

14 hours ago, tulip06 said:

and what is with those doctors showing up to see GY and his mom?

So this has turned into the next big WTF moment - JK's secret squirrel spy bracelet on MIL, tells us that there is someone else in the house the doctors are coming to see, someone(s) that must remain believed "dead" ... a someone(s) that we the audience are being denied a look at. 

So who has died thus far ???

- Eun Ha

- YK

- Chairman Father

- Someone else we have yet to hear about?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxaoB8gXhQc93CZCbpXan

12 hours ago, maribella said:

The old KY had an expressive face - a bit much. His sartorial preferences are so much fun to watch, the colours, the style. 

"sartorial" ... nice - the vocabulary gods are pleased

:approves:

12 hours ago, maribella said:

I am also tired of JT who started with a revenge and in a space of two weeks or something fell in love with KY?? She’s turned into a doormat. That’s what happened to home-wreckers. Reaping what they had sown. But hurry up, Na is waiting, I think.

I too would like an explanation - She approached him clearly stating she would use him to advance herself - She was witness to and an accomplice in his mistreatment of JK both before, during and after the divorce - initially, she couldn't be bothered by Soo A - Now we are to believe she has somehow fallen in love with him?  

The man must have some serious horizontal mambo skills :rolleyes: 

Lastly - if JT and CEO Na both now know they are pursuing entirely different, and conflicting objectives, why are they still talking to each other? "friends"?  Sorry, no ones buying that one ... 

friendship1.jpg?fit=700,700

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

WTF! KY AND HER MOTHER IS HIDING PEOPLE THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD?????  THIS IS CRAZY. THIS WAS NEVER REFERENCED BEFORE EVEN WHEN JK WAS STILL MARRIED TO KY. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS PLOTLINE?

Now that's a crazy plot twist. :huh: Time to get back into this daily.

• LOL 7

On 10/14/2023 at 1:30 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

The man must have some serious horizontal mambo skills

It’s the abs, the abs and the abs.

I didn’t realise those shifty looking people were medics.

I am guessing it’s the Chairman who

is still alive. Do they have a basement like the other show with the crazy father? It looks like a normal house. JT does not even know of his/her existence? :surprisedwut:

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

basket- they should have more children, this one turn to be  in La La land  :D

She is not even his child - for my money.

• LOL 3