[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

To the Nam's family she is GW who has been lying in coma for past 5 years.

They did not know that her soul were switched.

She's definitely going back to Nam's residence & she will be so confused

to face the whole Nam's family esp YJ who is trying his very best to explain to her why

Ju is there.  

We are half way mark and I'm sure the writer wouldn't want to drag the comatose GW to wake

up at ep 100..

Hope not. AR no matter how smart had many of her schemes blown back in her face. 

GW was paralysed when SR tried to kill her but she was alert. However, after the swap we don't hear anything from her. Perhaps we will get flashbacks.

This time, AR has noticed SY's birthmark. Why didn't GW/SR notice it? They live in the same house. Ahaa, another of kdrama's mysteries. :surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 5/26/2023 at 7:16 AM, Ameera Ali said:

20/20 hindsight she wouldn’t kill her :mrgreen:

Yes AR will try to kill her because AR is a killer there are different scenario the the writer  can go with 1 she will get Kidnap again and send to another country 2. While she is being abducted by AR side kick there could be a deadly accident 3 she can have an illness 4 AR can send someone to kidnap her knowing that person is crazy beacuse AR can not have anyone find SY cause everyone is dumb and AR is master mind cause this writer kill the little boy of in man in veil and this will be SR/GW fault for letting AR get back into the company when she had AR demoted to selling Bead Mattress cause she want AR to loose everything by her hand and the one thing that SR/GW do not seem to understand 

you are dealing with a KILLER who has no  mind  of killing or kidnapping. 50% Kidnap 20% Die 20% Illness 10% she is safe, let the chip fall where they may.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

Yes AR will try to kill her because AR is a killer there are different scenario the the writer  can go with 1 she will get Kidnap again and send to another country 2. While she is

I hope you are wrong. I like this little actress, quite natural. I could just stand the little boy in MIAV. Those big eyes and extra cute snickers... eeooow. Of course, killing him off was bad, I didn't see any good effects to the story.

The little girl here should be back with her mother who went through a lot to have her. She was just plain stupid to trust AR despite suspecting her of messing with her husband and also not to have an assistant to help her move around.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, maribella said:

I hope you are wrong. I like this little actress, quite natural. I could just stand the little boy in MIAV. Those big eyes and extra cute snickers... eeooow. Of course, killing him off was bad, I didn't see any good effects to the story.

The little girl here should be back with her mother who went through a lot to have her. She was just plain stupid to trust AR despite suspecting her of messing with her husband and also not to have an assistant to help her move around.

I do hope so but it seem like AR can do anything she can buy cops,  and cctv security, mental hospital, and  Grandmother

Prison Guard, prisoner  AR seem to have lots of money so why would she  need to Marry JU? when she can take over the company and why SR/GW do  not have a good detective to follow AR ! around or hire a computer Hacker to hack AR phone

sometime   SR/GW need get her hand some what dirty to get AR not this Petty stuff back and forth wasting all your time trying to seduced JU and her inside head  voice  I am going to get you AR almost half of every  Episode since she became SR is really getting boring. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

I do hope so but it seem like AR can do anything she can buy cops,  and cctv security, mental hospital, and  Grandmother

Prison Guard, prisoner  AR seem to have lots of money so why would she  need to Marry JU? when she can take over the company and why SR/GW do  not have a good detective to follow AR ! around or hire a computer Hacker to hack AR phone

sometime   SR/GW need get her hand some what dirty to get AR not this Petty stuff back and forth wasting all your time trying to seduced JU and her inside head  voice  I am going to get you AR almost half of every  Episode since she became SR is really getting boring. 

It's a kdrama thing. They all dump the unlucky things on the FL and give amazing cunningness to the antagonist. We unfortunately will have to wait till episode 100 at least to see AR really crash for the last time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1