[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

1 minute ago, maribella said:

I think it's the writer, he/she is the same. The director is the same. 

Maybe Yu Ra and Ae Ra are also in it?

No, the daughter in Red Shoes was in that daily. The premise was pretty interesting, but I haven't finished it yet.

1 minute ago, maribella said:

Anyway, this is not as bad as 'mean to be', even the title is strange to me.

Did they get up to the revenge part yet? Or at least the part where the big event happens? I dropped that one too. Watching an old daily, White Lies from 2008.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he looks so happy, hahahahahah....

I want crazy serin to break them up because.... she wants to break everything! :lol:

no that she send child to critical state :lol:

IMG-0255.gif

she will be .. 

IMG-0256.gif

• LOL 5

the company should give the lawyer brother  raise & promotion because of him the employee come to work even sick :mrgreen:

~>  anyone any chance they get be like let’s fake sick to not go to work :D

IMG-0303.gif

~> while that lazy dump sister be sick and go to work to see her crush :w00t:

IMG-0306.gif

• LOL 7

That little girl is going to be so confused when the two souls switch back. SR in GW's body was so mean to that little girl, how is she going to accept GW in GW's body when she is used to seeing GW in SR's body? 

UNLESS... that litlle girl is going to get killed off all because SR in GW's body doesn't want to give her a liver transplant. Which is basically the same plot point from Man In The Veil. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella , @Lmangla now the lawyer  learn they kill his father , he want to date dumb sister for revenge :lol: - what a logic 

No wonder they are one big family, no one has brains in that family. Mother, father, brother, GW, auntie. 

At the end, he would really fall in love with her, even though she had been a shallow, greedy, untalented woman and a moocher on her family. It was her pure unconditional love for him that did it. :joy: This was the same as in Second husband. The sister was the same as the obnoxious mother but love changed her to be less obnoxious, and impoverished. Poor baker boy, didn't get the FL and saddled with cheating husband's sister.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

No wonder they are one big family, no one has brains in that family. Mother, father, brother, GW, auntie. 

At the end, he would really fall in love with her, even though she had been a shallow, greedy, untalented woman and a moocher on her family. It was her pure unconditional love for him that did it. :joy: This was the same as in Second husband. The sister was the same as the obnoxious mother but love changed her to be less obnoxious, and impoverished. Poor baker boy, didn't get the FL and saddled with cheating husband's sister.

they always saddled with the brainless twit for some reason -- as if lack of brains means their love is pure. I would rather prefer crazy serin who is all fiery and creating drama. lets have a break from brainless twits as consolation prize. do you see how much lawyer brother wakes up and is alive when serin is around? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

they always saddled with the brainless twit for some reason -- as if lack of brains means their love is pure. I would rather prefer crazy serin who is all fiery and creating drama. lets have a break from brainless twits as consolation prize. do you see how much lawyer brother wakes up and is alive when serin is around? :lol:

No I prefer he is not hitched to anyone, like disco oppa in Miss M, the guy in Haunted house... . She was quite witchy in the earlier episodes. She turned flaky after the focus was on the brother. 

The way they make him oblivious of her attempts just don't work in this day and age. He would have gone to college and met many if not all kinds of women. The writer is mixing 21st century and Jane Austen - Korean version.

• LOL 4

The kid is dying... just like the other show. 
Will SR give up parts of her body? I think she will use it as a bargaining chip, TY beds her or HN dies. :Megalol:
GW is becoming worse. Apart from the mother grabbing SR's hair nobody is dealing with her, just reacting, esp. HN's mum. SR sheee... :rage:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3